Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Nervous Luci Signing Up

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:11 am

"look, I'm sorry, I was being a brat. It's just.... like I said this academy is my family, to me your reaction was like my sister being angry with me, and I've never had one before, so I don't know how to react to that." He explained. "So...God's this is hard..umm...wanna start over?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 8:25 pm

Luci rolled her eyes, pausing to think before she replied. 

"Why bother." She muttered, her voice slightly shaky. "Fine." With an angry sigh she pushed the door open, but stayed well away from the door frame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 11:16 pm

Hademaru looked at her and smiled.  "Hey there. Um... you dropped this back there." He said as he extended a hand with the slip of paper she had dropped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 8:06 pm

Luci looked at the boy as he entered, then at his hand when he spoke. She saw the paper, and reached out cautiously to take it back. Once it was in her hands, she withdrew quickly, stuffing it in the pocket of her dress. 

"Thanks." She mumbled almost inaudibly, suddenly feeling very shy. She stood strangely, her feet close together and her right arm holding her left across her stomach. Her hair shrouded her face, and her eyes looked up at the boy through the strands, blinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 8:25 pm

"umm..." Hademaru couldn't put his finger on it, but something about the pose she was in was making him nervous. A slight blush spread beneath his eyes. "umm... it looks like we were gonna sign up for the same mission." He explained. "so....um.. would you..um...like to, and I'm sorry if I am going to far, but..umm..maybe, you'd like to.... do the mission together?" He asked. Sheesh what was with that....I've never talked like that before...why did I do that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 8:38 pm

Luci's eyes grew slightly wider when she heard this, and she trained her eyes on the ground. She let her arms drop to her sides, and she brushed her hair behind her ear, bringing her eyes back up to study the boy, then fell to the floor again. She noticed his blush, but decided to ignore it. Why would he be blushing? Well, he was stuttering too. What was wrong with him? 

"Maybe," She mumbled, "But I don't know you. I don't even know your name. And are you a Meister or a Weapon? I'm a Weapon, so if you're a Weapon too it won't work out that well." She found herself rambling on, and clamped her hand over her mouth before she could continue embarrassing herself. She took a breath and held out her hand, 

"I'm Lucille."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 9:18 pm

Hademaru held out his hand nervously. "Hademaru Inferno. I'm a lone miester...well so far...um... so.. shall we go see Death?" He asked rather nervously, gesturing in the direction of Death's room. Why am I being so nervous? He thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 9:54 pm

"Hold on, I said maybe. You should start listening to what other people say." Luci started with a frown, "Just because you've introduced yourself doesn't mean that seals the deal." Realizing she was just leaving him stranded there, she took his hand and shook it once before letting it fall. 

"But fine. Let's go." She mumbled, pushing past him into the hallway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 11:52 pm

Hademaru chuckled nervously. "ehehe...oops?" He said as he followed her. "Sorry about that. Hey, umm, hoping that I'm not being to personal, what is your weapon form?" He asked curiously, following her towards Death's room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 9:59 am

Luci shrugged at his apology, uncaring. 

"It's not a personal question," She began, "I'm a bow. I can transform into a bow, or just my arm, or a crossbow. I shoot soul wavelength arrows, it's pretty cool because I can actually fight alone now." A smile tugged at her lips, remembering the training she'd done in Europe with her friend. Thanks to Skyler, Luci was more confident in herself than she used to be. "Does it matter?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 2:27 pm

"Of course it does!" He exclaimed, his voice sounding more heroic. "I need to know what to tell the poets when they write about out battles!!!.....aaaaaaaand I did it again." He said with a sigh. He always had this habit of talking heroically. "sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:32 pm

Luci had to suppress a smile at this, still trying to play mad. 

"It's fine." She declared, suddenly stopping. She glanced up at the door to Lord Death's room once more. "Ready?" She asked with a glance at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:38 pm

"You bet." He said. He pushed the door open and looked at the area. Despite Death's cheery personality, his choice of decor was preeeeeeetty creepy. I mean the dude had GIANT GILLUTINES HANGING FROM TALL ARCHES ABOVE HIS STUDENTS HEADS! Still by now Hademaru was used to it, and found it kind of cool...though he wasn't sure about Luci. He glanced over at her to make sure she was okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:40 pm

Luci's eyes went up when she walked through the hallway, and flinched when she noticed the guillotines. She picked up the pace until she was right behind Hademaru, her eyes still trained above her. She held her arms around herself again, almost shivering in fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:46 pm

"Hey Luci?" He asked as he noticed her fear. "Don't be scared okay? I highly doubt Death would put these in here without making sure if it was safe. Besides, if something happens, he can use his long strechy arms to save us." he said, goofily imitating Death's weird elastic like arms. This helped cheer him up when he 1st came here, his mom did it to help calm him down.... Suddenly he began to wonder what had happened, she was supposed to be back from her trip by now. He continued walking keeping his focus on Luci while still thinking about his mother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:51 pm

Luci listened with wide eyes, then giggled at his imitation of Death. After moment, she noticed that his light attitude seemed to have dropped slightly. His attention still appeared to be on her, but he looked different. Her brows furrowed, and she opened her mouth to ask why, but decided against it. She nodded, standing up slightly straighter as she followed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 8:13 pm

Hademaru looked up as he saw Death, and smiled. "Greetings Lord Death, great to see you again." He said stiffening up a bit. Even though Death was okay with him talking in his normal way, it still didn't feel right. Plus Luci was here, and he didn't want to weird her out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 8:17 pm

Luci hid slightly behind Hademaru, peeking out slightly to look at Shinigami. He wasn't as terrifying as she expected, but she still shrunk back again. After a moment, she stepped out from behind him and stood in front of Lord Death. She held her hands behind her back, looking up at him through her hair. 

"G-greetings Lord Death." She stammered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 10:50 pm

Lord Death slowly turned around, looking at Luci with the seemingly empty eyeholes of his mask for a brief moment. "Haiya! What's your name?" He suddenly chirped in a musical tone, keeping his arms inside of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 2:40 pm

Luci squeaked, jumping slightly and stepping a little behind Hade. She blinked up at Lord Death, watching him nervously. He wore a mask that looked similar to a cartoon-skeleton, and his voice had a strange tone to it. To Luci, despite his attempts to be kid-friendly, he scared her. Of course, she was scared of everything anyways. 

"I-I'm L-lucille..." she stuttered, grabbing onto Hade's arm in fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 2:49 pm

Hade blushed slighty. "Hey Lord Death. Me and Luci here wanted to sign up for a mission together." He thought it would catch Death off guard since he worked alone and was looking for Excalibur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 3:26 pm

"Oh? That sounds like a wonderful idea. It's always easier to hunt Kishin with a partner." Lord Death extended one of his giant blocky hands to pour a cup of coffee, then offered it to the girl. "Do you think you'll join the DWMA? New students are always welcome, even the really shy ones!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 3:29 pm

Luci shrank back once more when Lord Death came closer, offering her a cup of coffee. She watched him for a moment with her wide, red eyes, before stepping slightly more into view. 

"Y-yes, I am going to." She squeaked. She looked at the mug, then back up at Lord Death, "No thanks, I d-don't drink coffee."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:02 pm

Lord Death shrugged, taking a sip of the coffee through his mask. "If there's ever something you need, just ask. Your partner should know where to find the missions but, before you go, it might be a good idea for him to show you around a bit."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:16 pm

Luci nodded, not bothering to mention that she'd actually been a student a year ago. She didn't expect to be remembered, she wasn't very noticeable anyways. She was pretty familiar with the school, though she wasn't sure how much she could remember after being away. 

"Thanks..." She mumbled, shrinking back behind Hade slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Nervous Luci Signing Up
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next