Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Nervous Luci Signing Up

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:35 pm

Hademaru nodded. "Okay, I'll show her around." He said with a smile. He didn't want to say anything about her she didn't feel comfortable saying. "So shall we go?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 10:06 pm

Luci looked up at Hade's words, her nervous eyes glancing from him to Lord Death. Then she nodded. Suddenly, she backed away from Hade, as if realizing how close she'd gotten to him. She cast another look at Death, waving a shaking hand in goodbye before turning to walk out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 3:03 pm

Hademaru followed until then go out of the Death Room and looked at Luci with a smile. "You said you've been here before...soooooooo, tell me what you remember, and I'll fill in the blank spots okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 9:34 pm

Luci paused, pressing her forefinger to her lip and taking a moment to think back to the days before Europe. She could remember the general area of the classrooms, and clearly she knew where Lord Death's room was. 

"um....I...sort of remember the classrooms. And the Training Grounds, I remember where that is. Obviously I know Lord Death's room, and I think I remember where the Nurse is. That's all though.." She trailed off, letting her eyes glance down the hallway to the left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 11:15 pm

Hademaru laughed. "Well that pretty much sums up all of the important stuff. And what about Death City, do you remember the lay out of there?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 11:41 pm

Luci shook her head at this, having not started out with knowing much about Death City. Well, besides what she'd learned from living on the streets in the beginning. But she couldn't remember much, London had been even more difficult to memorize with it's twists and turns, so she didn't think she'd still retain much memory of Death City. 

"I don't remember much no"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 12:10 am

"Alright then I'll give you the tour and we'll go on our mission okay?" He said with a clap and a smile.

(sorry it's so short, hey mind if War joins in later on?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 7:09 pm

Luci nodded, slowing down so that she was just a step behind him. "Where to then?" She asked in a soft voice, her eyes trained on the floor. She wondered why this boy was taking such an interest in her, she didn't ask him to. They'd barely just met and they were going to go on a mission together...Luci had an odd feeling about this, but she couldn't figure out what it could mean...

(It's alright, and I dunno....maybe...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 7:31 pm

"How about near the entrance to the DWMA?" He asked with a smile. "That sound good?" (ugh I just cann't make long posts now....stupid school taxing my brain.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 8:09 pm

(That's alright. I just post really long, detailed stuff)

"Yeah sure of course.." Luci mumbled, following him out to the front. (Mine's short too )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Nervous Luci Signing Up   A Nervous Luci Signing Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Nervous Luci Signing Up
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3