Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) Empty
PostSubject: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 8:54 am

Drake rushed into the Infirmary room. "Get me a bed!" Drake yelled, as a nurse already had one rolling. Drake placed Nora in the bed saying "Just get him some medical attention, I'll tell you what happened later." The nurses nodded. Nora had a huge wound in his side from Glaucon's final attack. Drake had also got pierced with some of his needle claws.

"Here, hon. Sit down and I'll fix you right up." A nurse said, pulling Drake into a sitting position. She started to dab at the wounds on his back. Drake flinched when she touched him, but stopped after a while. Nora had gone into the surgery room. Drake couldn't stop taking sidelong glances at the door.

Ooc: can mad king or one of the other admins rp as Dr.Stein, cause he's like, the only surgeon at the Infirmary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:01 am

Vinnie was dragged in by a small demonic looking imp, he was still bleeding everywhere. " Help him out! " He said as a nurse took him into surgery as well. He had three bullet holes and his arms were torn up. The imp sat next to drake looking like a worried parent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:22 am

Drake slowly turned around, a look of, well, just a look on his face. "Where did you come from? And what are you, a lepruchaun?" He asked the imp. 'That imp must really care for that other guy' he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 6:12 pm

" Well of course I do! He's the new host, if he dies then I do! " If no one eats his soul... he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 1:14 am

"What do you mean 'new host'?" Drake asked the imp. He was very confused, but the beast...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 8:45 am

" The... New....beasts....host... " he said looking down. " I was the first. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 10:55 am

"You the thing I fought? Can we fix him!? Can we take it OUT!?" Drake asked. He was desperate to help Vinnie. "What's his name, anyways."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 11:51 am

" Vennie steltto, and no you can't take it out. It's latched on hard to his soul, even if you did vinnie would die... The beast and him are one in the same. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 5:22 pm

"Well, you said you were the host before him right? Does that mean you know how to control it?" Drake asked the imp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 5:48 pm

" I was the first host, thousands of years ago... HEY NURSE! Just give him a blood pack and a few stitches he'll be fine. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 10:46 pm

A nurse nodded, walking into the surgery room. "So, where does the beast originate. Tell me the history." Drake said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 11:02 pm

" ok, think back. Beginning of time, there was nothing. Everything was dark matter and the beast liked it that way. Then god said, let there be light! And the beast was desterbed. As life developed on earth the beast tried a number of animal hosts, but they were feeble and stupid. So when humans come along the beast new what it had to do, it would find a human host and for as long as possible consume the souls of others. The beast was just a worm at first, but you've seen it now. A huge monster driven by blood. It can make you practically immortal, but at a dire price. As soon as you eat the soul of the beasts last victim. You die on the spot if the darkness ever leaves. I'm thousands of years old, grew up in Ireland. I was the beasts first human host. I remember the thrill of rampaging through villages taking what I wanted, but it warped my mind and body. Now I'm just a pet of the beast, denied death. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 11:40 pm

"Oh..." Drake said, dumbfounded. Suddenly, two nurses were pushing beds out of the surgery room. One had Nora and the other had Vinnie. Nora was asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:18 am

Vinnie however was not, he was looking a lot better now that they had given him a white t shirt that wasn't covered in blood. He could heal much faster than the normal human, and the two blood packs they gave him sure helped the process. " are they still outside? " He said shakily sitting up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:00 am

"I think so. W
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:01 am

Ooc:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:02 am

Ooc: sorry my computers acting up.

"I think so. When I brought Nora inside, some cop with pistols started going at it with Glaucon." Drake said, turning to Vinnie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:32 am

" we need to get back out there and *argg! Help them out. " he tried to stand up, but his legs were wobbly so he fell back onto the bed. He could smell them, all the delicious souls in the room, it was overpowering. Like a starving man turning down a ham sandwich because he's Jewish. let me back out... the voice said in his head. Giving him a headache.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:29 pm

"I can't go without Nora. I'm staying here with him." Drake said. "But feel free to go yourself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:46 pm

" Whoa Vinnie, wait just a minute for your new blood to set. " Said the imp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:08 pm

"Unh..." Nora started to stir. "Nora!" Drake yelped. He started to shake Nora wildly. "Are you ok did the surgery go well how bad are the stitches how long are you gonna stay here-" "Drake!" Nora yelled and immediatly Drake stopped.
"I'm gonna be fine, alright. The nurse'll tell you everything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 4:23 pm

ooc: I got nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:06 pm

Ooc: end thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 5:24 pm

Ooc: yeah, After a car crash and a slaughter is over we'll start another in deaths office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 6:26 pm

Ooc: sounds cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)   Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nora and Drake. Beat up. (open) (perhaps jac006 could bring vinnie in?)
Page 1 of 1