Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:57 pm

"Alana" she muttered. "So where do you kids stay then?" Silvia said questioning. Silvia was still snuggling james and put him on her back and walked around the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:00 pm

"We live in an apartment in death city....." james said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:05 pm

"Oh thats nice," Silvia said realizing she lived in Death City for two years but never bought a home, "So how long have you lived here?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:09 pm

"After our parents died we wandered around death city for at least a few months then twins named fiona and barry offered to house us until we got our own house......" raven said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:15 pm

"Thats nice, are these twins nice." Silvia asked the little boy on her back.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:19 pm

James nodded with a mischievous smile "yeah their super nice!........" then he leaned down so only him and silver could hear "damien is dating one of them" he snickered quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:21 pm

"Oh, she had better be good enough for my damy" she said happily, then it suddenly changed. "If she's not I will not hesitate to kill her." she said tensely as her hands turned into two rapiers.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:25 pm

"Calm down please!" James said laughing a bit "she's fine"
"What are you talking about over there?" Damien asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:26 pm

"Im just saying she has to be right for my damy, I wanna meet her, Now!" Silvia said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:33 pm

"She's at her house with her brother " james said with a shrug
"Whats going on......." Damien asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:36 pm

"Take me their then Jamie." She said leaving the classroom with her blades still out and James still on her back.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:47 pm

"Oh shiz!!" Damien grumbled as he followed them, raven sped up to catch up with them

(Outside le academy on the way to the Neko twins Barry and Fiona house)
" aunt your not gonna kill her are you?" James asked innocently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 1:49 pm

"No just break her legs if she stays to close to my Damy." Silvia said to the boy on her back. "I'm not that mean. But if she does anything bad to my damy, that bitch is dead."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:01 pm

Ooc: XD

"Oh ok......" James said with a shrug
(Finally at le neko house)
Damien knocked on the door, a beautiful girl with golden amber eyes and long golden blonde hair answered it "~damien!~" she exclaimed happily as she hugged him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:04 pm

Damien managed to get ahead of them and made it there first. "She's dead, She's dead, She's dead" she repeated to herself as she neared the house.

OOC: May many warn your girlfriend
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:10 pm

Fiona gave silver and james a goofy but warm smile "oh ello!" She said in a friendly voice, Damien suddenly hid fiona behind him "aunt! Don't kill her!" He said

Ooc: I'm gonna have to go play with my little sister and cousin soon just to let you know :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:12 pm

"Let me see her damy." Silver moving damy out of the way and looking at her, "right looks, sense of humor, appears kind." she muttered
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:23 pm

"Um.....hello im fiona neko!" Fiona said with a bit of a giggle

Ooc: gtg for a little while :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:29 pm

"She might do for my Damy" she muttered, "Hello im your 'boyfriends' aunt Silver, nice to meet you she said retracting her blades for now.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:47 pm

Fiona blushed "n-nice to meet you too" she said, suddenly a boy with the same golden amber eye but with golden blonde short spikey/curly hair walked up behind fiona with a goofy grin "hello! How's it going?" He asked casually
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:50 pm

Silver readies herself but realizes its another friendly. "Fiona..." she said "You cut class today, you were supposed to be in my class frst thing in the morning"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:29 pm

Fiona blushed "I was feeling sick this morning but barry helped me feel a bit better!!" She said with a smile, the golden haired boy waved at silver "ello!" He said comically
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:30 pm

"Hello" Silver said, "I'm afraid you weren't in my class either."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:33 pm

Barry smiled "well I don't go to the academy ma'am"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:34 pm

"Yes, then why is your sister?" Silver asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next