Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:52 am

Sapphire: What kind of style do you like, then? Just for a future reference?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:56 am

"Just Light Blues, Silvers, Whites, things of that nature. I like to match my weapon form."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:59 am

Sapphire:. . . Ah! Poof~.

She changed Silvia's clothing into a coconut bra and a grass skirt.

Sapphire: Ah, nature. . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:59 am

"Please change them back" she simply said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 11:02 am

Sapphire:*Giggles* Poof~.

Her skirt was now dark blue, with her blouse being bright silver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 11:03 am

"Thank you, is that all the parctice you want?" Silvia said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 11:04 am

Sapphire gave her a blue sombrero, then took a bow.

Sapphire: I have finished. You can remain barefoot, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 11:12 am

"Ok if you are done, change my clothes back"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 11:13 am

Sapphire: But you look so professional. You could make a great member of a mariachi band.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 11:14 am

"Thanks but I have somewhere to be." she said calmly. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 11:15 am

Sapphire snapped her fingers, changing her clothes back to normal. She then adjusted her hair, poofing back her bows so her hair was normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 11:18 am

"Thanks Saph. That ends this meeting of the science fiction club." As she walked outside she gave Sapphire a small slip of paper containing her phone number. "Let me know if you want some practice"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 11:19 am

Sapphire nodded, then grabbed the paper. She took a bow, then left the classroom as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 11:20 am

Silvia packed up her things and went home. In one day she learned of her families existance and a little half witch became her favorite student. And that was only the first day...

OOC: Thats it
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:18 pm

Ooc: SON OF A MUSTACHE I MISSED ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(

Damien walked in with a girl with short black curly hair and pale yellow eyes and a 7 year old boy with short silver hair and shimmering silver eyes "so what the surprise?" James ask (silver haired boy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:20 pm

Silvia was sitting at her desk cleaning up her things and didn't notice the kids walk into her classroom. The science fiction club meeting was over and Silvia was preparing to go home. She was humming to herself as she erased the board and cleaned the trash good for nothing kids left around.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:22 pm

"Hey miss Silvia!" Damien called out with a mischievous grin, he new that their aunt didn't like it when she was called Silvia
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:25 pm

"Hey Damien" she said as she launched a small blade towards him, "I go by Silver" she said walking towards him asking, "Who are your friends?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:28 pm

Damien chuckled "this is raven and Jamie XD" he said with a gin, james frowned and growled "don't call me jamie! I toldyou nnot to use my pet name anymore, besides there was only one person who would........"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:29 pm

"Is that my little Jamie!?" Silvia said running up to him, grabbed him and began hugging him, "Youre so big but still adorable."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:32 pm

James instantly knew who the women was and wrapped his arms around her "AUNT SILVER!!!" He cried out excitedly , raven gasped "aunt silver!?............."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:34 pm

"Why didn't you guys tell me you survived?" Silvia said in her highpitched cooey voice as she snuggled James in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:41 pm

"W-we didn't know anyone else survived........" raven said in a small voice
James continued to huggle (snuggle/hug) his aunt "all that matters is that your alive!!" James said with a bit of tears in his eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:43 pm

"Aw Ravy get in here." Silvia said with a smile, "You too Damy, I'm just so glad im no longer alone, Did your mother survive?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 12:52 pm

The room got silent, james sighed sadly and shook his head slowly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)   First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day on the job (Open to any students of teachers)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next