Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Witches Working Well With Students.(W.W.W.W.S.)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Witches Working Well With Students.(W.W.W.W.S.) Empty
PostSubject: Witches Working Well With Students.(W.W.W.W.S.)   Witches Working Well With Students.(W.W.W.W.S.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:49 pm

Name: The Good Witches of the North

Purpose: Hi, Hazel here. Basically, this is going to be a group for witches. Well, not just witches, really anyone can join. This is for the witches or Kishin eggs that aren't against the DWMA. Also, we will check to see if and who you are killing, and persecute you if you try to join. Anyway, like myself, I am a witch that is not against the DWMA, and I want this group to protect those witches and kishin eggs like a certain lesbian duo that don't kill people.

Leader: Agatha "Hazel" Arlnest. The Witch Meister.

Location: Death City, mainly my house. I'm working out a deal of getting a nice office building in a city around 3 hours away.

Description: Well, this was made to give all of the non violent witches a chance, as well as just a nice place for us to hang without having to be on the run. As of right now, I don't know what we will do, probably go after the bad kishin eggs, and we get funding from my family. Well, we could work on to stop discriminating against witches. That would be great.

Requirements: Really, if you are not a psychotic murderer, you can join. You don't have to be just a witch to join, we aren't racist. Just don't kill me.
Back to top Go down

Witches Working Well With Students.(W.W.W.W.S.) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Witches Working Well With Students.(W.W.W.W.S.)   Witches Working Well With Students.(W.W.W.W.S.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 3:18 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Witches Working Well With Students.(W.W.W.W.S.)
Page 1 of 1