Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Working at Deathbucks

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Working at Deathbucks Empty
PostSubject: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:02 pm

The smell of coffee tickled my nose, as I watched my co worker make a espresso for a customer. This is so boring.... I thought, waiting impatiently for more customers to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:06 pm

Lexi practically bursts through the door apologising for being late.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:07 pm

"Hey Lexi!" I said, waving at her Let the party begin...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:10 pm

"Im really so I'm late Ayoko. Was it busy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:11 pm

"I wish!" I laughed smiling at her "At least you're here now!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:17 pm

"Yeah." She says going around the corner signalling the other they can go home now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:19 pm

The other co worker gave her a wave before walking out the store, not even bothering to say anything. "It's been empty around her for a while now..." I pointed out, leaning against the counter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:20 pm

"Weird. It's usually so busy here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:22 pm

"Maybe something's going on..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:23 pm

She shrugs. "Hell if I know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:27 pm

I grabbed the wipe cream and sprayed some in my mouth "This....Good" I mumbled, trying to swallow the whole thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:30 pm

"And that," she say pointing to Ayoko, "is exactly my you are one of my friends."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:31 pm

"You want some?" I ask, offering her the can "It's amazing!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:35 pm

"Sure." She says taking the can a putting some in her mouth. She swallows and says, "Oh my god..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:38 pm

"I know right!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:38 pm

Naga walks in the store looking regal as usual. He approaches the counter " I need coffee.... I'm not really sure it's necessary but I'm told I need to drink less alcohol and this should help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:40 pm

She gestures to Ayoko to make it while she tells him the price.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:41 pm

" what exactly is the best coffee?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:42 pm

"Ayoko what do you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:43 pm

I smiled at them and made a random coffee, then I handed it to him "Try it."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:47 pm

" alright..." He says uncertainly eyeing the cup uncertainly before taking a tentative sip. His eyes widen in surprise " it's... It's.....GLORIOUS!!!" He says letting his usual dignified composure go
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:49 pm

"Ayoko what did you give him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:50 pm

"A special coffee my mother use to make for my father."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:52 pm

"oh cool. Could you make me one. I'll pay of course."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 8:54 pm

" this... Coffee substance" he says reverting to his usual demeanor "it is quite satisfactory.thank you very much"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working at Deathbucks   Working at Deathbucks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working at Deathbucks
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next