Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) Empty
PostSubject: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 3:21 pm

Dowan groans, wiping the sweat off her brow. She hated packing. She hated anything that had to do with moving things. She also hated that she was sicker than a dog that morning, and her period...was late. It still hadn't came yet.

Dowan lies on her back as she hears Kyllic come around the corner, "Issues?" He quirks his eyebrow lightly, snorts, and pulls her up lightly.

"Kyllic, I think I'm pregnant." She said, looking at her brother. Kyllic dropped the book he had picked up from the ground, just staring at her.
"Are you serious?" He asked, his eyes wide. His sister was having a baby.
"Well I don't know for sure. The pregnancy test still doesn't have a result." Dowan sighed, setting the book Kyllic dropped in the box. She heard a knock at the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2013, 4:35 pm

"Hello?" Abby said from out side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 1:11 am

"Abby? Right?" She said, opening the door. She thought she had recognized the voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 6:06 am

"Yep!" She said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 2:44 pm

She smiled, letting the girl in. She and Abby hadn't known each other long, as she was a friend of Lexi's. But she was a sweet girl, so Dowan didn't mind having her around. "I'm just packing. Busy day today." She blew a piece of hair out of her face-
"Oh-oh boy. Wait a second." Dowan flies to the bathroom, and emerges seconds later, feeling slightly better.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 2:52 pm

Sylas walks in behind Abby, grumbling lightly, though he smiles at Dowan. "I think they're trying to get me to quit. Those kids are just....ridiculous sometimes. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 2:56 pm

"Better." She nodded, "I just got sick again." She explained, seeing the confused look on his face.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 2:58 pm

Sylas kisses her nose. "I hope you feel better...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 2:59 pm

She giggles, "Thank you." She sighed, mentioning for them both to come in, "Let's get started?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 3:02 pm

Sylas enters, looking around. "So....where are we at?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 3:08 pm

Beyril knocked on the door. She had heard someone mention earlier that some of the teachers at the academy needed help moving at this address, and she figured since her day wasn't occupied, she'd lend a hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 3:12 pm

Dowan groans, "I'm not sure. A little bit of everywhere." She hears a knock, "Come in!"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 3:14 pm

Sylas nods to Beyril after opening the door for her, starting to pack items into a nearby box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 3:18 pm

Beyril smiled, "I heard you guys needed help moving, and I figured I'd see what I can do. Still need the extra hands?" She asked brightly, waving at them both with both of her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 3:20 pm

Dowan snorts, "Of course!" She nods toward Sylas, "Honey can you pack up the bathroom?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 3:21 pm

Beyril chuckled, "Where do you need me at?" She offered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 3:23 pm

"Hmmmm. We can start on the living room. We have our things in our bedroom packed up.So we can get this and the kitchen."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 3:25 pm

Beyril nodded, "Alright! So is all of it getting packed today?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 4:08 pm

Sylas heads to the bathroom, looking on the counter and noticing the pregnancy test on the counter. He calls out into the living room. "Dowan? Can you come here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 4:34 pm

"Yeah honey!" Dowan walks to were Sylas is, and freezes. "Uh-oh-"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 4:35 pm

Sylas stands, leaning against the wall. "So....something you wanted to tell me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 4:39 pm

"I'm...not sure." Dowan blushes, "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 4:41 pm

Sylas rubs the bridge of his nose. "Dowan, just tell me...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 4:42 pm

"I think we're having a baby..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 4:46 pm

Sylas nods slowly, then smiles. "I'm happy....I think everything will work out just fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)   Moving Day (help would be welcomed!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving Day (help would be welcomed!)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next