Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 6:54 am

"I really want to fight a sewer gator right now." Jet says looking around expectantly "So where is one?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 7:51 pm

"he's a cold hearted dick.
He always got in my way. So I fought him, unfortunately I was 14 and he was a trained killer. In the end he's the one who brought zurika to her death. And I'll never forgive him for that. You can search all you want, but I don't think you'll like what what you find." Siku said turning to kataro with a cold look I. HIS eye waiting for his response.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 9:36 pm

Spencer had followed behind them quietly. The smell was putrid, and the worst place for a mansion in his opinion. It was smelly, slimy, and grimy. He occasionally questioned why he'd come with all of them. Even if he did tell Kataro he was going to help.

"Geez. It smells down here.........why in hell did your mother build a mansion down here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)    The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search Begins (Private. Ask if you'd like to join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2