Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:30 pm

She looked up at him like a lost puppy. "I thought you were wonderful..." She said dreamily. She wondered if she had just asked Alex out on a date... or if he had taken it as just a friend thing? She did not know and was way too nervous to ask. She would just have to hope for the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:56 pm

"I only have one more bout left and I'm done for the day." he smiled "Maybe afterwards, we can hang out? I mean, if you want." Alex let that all slip out before he realized what he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 10:29 am

Sugar smiled brightly and almost jumped up and down, but then thought better of it and tried to play it cool. "Umm, sure that sounds fun... ya know whatever though." Still she could not get herself to stop smiling. In the back of her mind she still wondered what Alex would do if he found out who she really was...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 1:37 pm

The time came for Alex to wrestle in the finals. His opponent was from a northern Las Vegas school. The two went at at it, Alex struggled and came close to being pinned. At the last second, he mad an escape and the bout was back on. He stuck his opponent with major force, sending the two back to the mat. One half-nelson later and it was all over. Alex pulled off the leg band, collected his medal, and returned to where Sugar was sitting. "That one was too close." he said as he slung his warm-ups back on and put his medal around his neck. "Let's get out of here Sugar. My fights are over for the day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 6:41 pm

Sugar cheered for Alex as he won his last fight. When he was ready to go she followed right behind him like a lost puppy. She reached out and took his hand, hoping it would be ok...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 6:44 pm

Alex smiled and wrapped his hand around Sugar's "Come on Sugar, let's go to my apartment."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 6:47 pm

Her eyes widened when he mentioned his apartment. Did he think... nah! He probably just needed a shower and some food. Good, they would be alone and maybe she could work up the courage to reveal her secret... and hope he didn't kill her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 6:53 pm

((OOC: I'm continuing this thread in death city.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2