Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The archiological feild trip. ( private. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:39 pm

Luci was silent in shock as the angel carried her back to the ground next to Edward. She almost fell when her feet touched the ground, stumbling forward slightly. Eyes wide, she stood up straight again and looked at everyone there in fear. She said nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 5:54 pm

Suddenly out of the ruble from the tower, a man climbed out. He was covered head to toe in red tattoos and wore a loincloth that went to his legs. Looking around the room, the entire place looked like it had been slaughtered. People lay beaten to death, ripped in half, or crushed. But always killed with blunt trauma. The man said. " Ah I thought someone was in that tower. I'm sorry, but I must kill you. " He looked for the weakest of the group, he ruled out aurora because she had a witches soul then lunged and crazy speeds at Lucile with murderous intent.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 9:32 am

Lukas very slowly got up and coughed. Then raised his left arm and his hidden blade slid out. But someone stopped him before he even thought of attacking the man. It was the undead ninja, Shadow. But what was he doing here? Well Chloe was standing next to him, so it was obvious that they're here because she wanted to. "Osamu? I want this man as my champion." She whispered to him as she pointed at the man. Shadow just nodded. "Fine.." The ninja muttered as he pulled out his black sword. Then Osamu rushed at the man, jumped in the air and tried to kick his back.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2014, 7:15 pm

The man caught the foot and threw the undead ninja high into the air. Were his eyes glowing? It was similar to the ninjas... almost identical. Except it was the burning red color of his soul. " I am only Cynthia's champion. I am sorry witch, but for entering this castle you must die. " He turned around to Edward and before he could move punted him all the way across the room. His stomach hit the bejeweled sword and he fell like a clump of bricks. This guy was strong! He hasn't even taken out his sword yet. He prepped an identical punch at Lucile and threw it.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 9:23 am

Shadow fell on the ground. After a while the ninja stood up and coughed. Because he was standing in the sunlight, black smoke was coming out of his body which looked like a dark aura. He looked at his enemy and planned his next move.

Chloe laughed. "Hah! So I will have to talk to your...Mistress. Anyways..Me and my Champion have just arrived." She spoke. "I've wanted to see that beautiful tower. Sadly you've destroyed it."

Shadow rushed again this time he will fight to kill. Of course his rule number one was: Respect your enemy.
That's why he knew that the man could counterattack. Shadow swung his sword at the man, trying to cut him from his right shoulder to his left hip. I won't let you kill these young people. Shadow thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 11:42 pm

ooc: Ok I am adding a posting order.
1.jac
2.skyra
3.pepel
4.shrimp.
Skyras up to bat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 11:29 am

(Sorry, I've been super busy with 1. being in the middle of nowhere for a week and 2. Resting up so I can post something that makes sense. If I'd posted yesterday, it probably would have been very...strange...I can't explain it. Sorry)

Luci watched as, suddenly, a man climbed from the rubble of the tower. He was covered in red tattoos and was only wearing a loincloth to his legs. He observed the room, then said something that Luci couldn't hear. She was still recovering from her mysterious flight out. She had fallen to the ground, huddled in the fetal position out of fear, her eyes wide and staring at the nothing. But then the terrifying man lunged at an insane speed towards Luci, clearly with murderous intent. 

(OOC: Yes I am recapping, this is because I haven't posted in awhile) 

Luci was in focus then, a horrified gasp escaping her lips when she saw him racing towards her. She opened her mouth to emit a sure-to-be bloodcurdling scream, but stopped when a strange, ninja looking man jumped into the air and attempted to kick the man. The man caught his foot and threw him high into the air. Luci stood up then, and was surrounded by a light blue aura for a few moments, before it could be seen that her right arm was now a crossbow. She was still very scared though, and wasn't sure of her aim, so she didn't load an arrow, not yet. No, she watched. The man's eyes almost seemed to glow, what she saw were burning red coals where they should have been. He declared that for entering the castle, they must die. 

The little girl bit her lip, trying to blink away tears that were swelling in her eyes. She knew she shouldn't have come on this trip! The man was battling the odd ninja now, but took a moment to prep for a punch at Luci. She rose her arm, the same light blue color as before forming on the crossbow as an arrow. She ducked his blow, though this was unneeded as the ninja had returned, swinging his sword. Luci began to back away, still holding her weapon-arm steady. Her red eyes were trained on the ninja and the man as she walked, so she didn't look where she was putting her feet. Amazingly, this little girl was slightly...clumsy. And she stepped on her own foot, causing her to fall backwards. She landed on something hard, perhaps that came from the castle, and let out a wail of pain. Tears began to stream from her eyes, but she shut her mouth, hoping to keep the attention away from her.

(OOC: Alright, that's decently long. Oh and by the way, Luci has an irrational fear of witches, which may come into play later)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 6:20 pm

the man had plenty of time to react to the ninjas blow. He swung his sword ( Which was still in its sheath. ) And parried. Before raising his foot up, and stomping the ground so hard rock jutted from the ground under his attacker. It was enough to topple him or send him flying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 7:24 pm

OOC: Hi guys, sorry to notificate you this way, but I'm leaving the site. Please do feel free to skip my character from now on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 7:22 pm

ooc: Lets finish this thread that way I can use trinity in future topics. Break posting order if you need to.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 1:51 pm

Shadow was sent in the air and landed a few meters away. Damn..I need to find his weak points..But..This person is just like me. ARGH! I won't stop until these children won't be safe! The ninja thought to himself.

Lukas looked at Shadow. He couldn't help him because he was protecting Aurora. But then he pulled three steel darts (More like throwing knives) from his coat and tossed them to Shadow. "Use this, dude.." He said with a smile.

Shadow caught the knives and then he nodded. Then he rushed at the man for the third time, but this time he began to run around him very fast. Suddenly he threw the knife at the man. The knife was flying towards his chest..Towards his heart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 6:53 pm

The knife had trouble piercing his battle hardened skin, but it did. It was stopped cold however by his sternum. He plucked it out and smiled at the small bleeding wound in his chest. Then he threw it away and stomped the ground again, raising a solid stone wall in shadows path!
Meanwhile on the other side of the room...
Edward was dazed and hurting from the punch, he fought back the urge to vomit. Then he grabbed the holt of the " Cursed " Sword in the stone, and used it to stand up.
Inside of the sword....
Trinity had been asleep for a long time, the bump given to her by the witch had long since healed. But her soul was so dormant it couldn't be seen, even using soul perception. She didn't even snore paralyzed by Cynthia the witches curse....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 6:58 pm

(Skip~)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 12:45 pm

And Shadow hit the wall. Wha-..How strong is he? He thought as he slowly got up. What are you? Osamu thought. He needed a plan..But the sun weakened him. He knew that everything would be different if they were fighting in the night time. Of course it wasn't possible. Shadow was already tired, but he couldn't let the man hurt the others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:51 pm

The man smirked as shadow collided with the wall, then he reached out and tried to grab him.
Edward plucked the sword from the stone and started jogging back across the room.
Trinity stirred in her sleep. if someone using soul perception looked very closely, they could see a tiny soul coming from the sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 5:53 pm

(Skip~Luci has nothing to do, she's just sort of....sitting there, watching the scene unfold)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 1:38 pm

Shadow took a few steps away from the man. I can't believe it...This...Damn shibusen..Isn't helping. I thought that shibusen helps people who try to help! Ninja thought as he looked at his enemy's eyes. Ida..I've been wondering what will she do If I die This thought about his partner worked like a...Hm...Coffee(?). Suddenly Osamu jumped back and pointed his sword at the ground. I hope that Shibusen is going to help me soon..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 5:49 pm

The mans smirk turned into a grin of joy and he pulled back a hand to strike the ninja. But by that time Edward had made it across the sword. He slashed and a cut sprouted across the mans chest as he had left himself open. " Gahh!" The man said clutching his chest.
Trinity was starting to wake up, if someone was using soul perception they could clearly see her soul getting slowly bigger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 6:40 pm

Luci's red eyes watched as the scene unfolded. Her arm had returned to normal, but she hadn't risen from her fallen state. No, she sat there, staring in aw as everyone fought the man. At one point it looked like he'd one, but then someone else managed to hit him. And Luci just sat there in the sand, useless. Is that what I am? she wondered, Uselesss? afterall, when the man had gone to attack her, had she done anything to stop him? No, she'd backed away like the scaredy cat she was, and somehow tripped. She hadn't done anything so far. She couldnt do anything. She was powerless.

(Luci doesn't have Soul Percept, she's a weapon~)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 12:41 pm

Shadow sighed in relief. "finally..He's yours, man" The ninja muttered. Then he walked over to Luci and looked at her. "Are you okay?" He asked, with worried voice. Well..The fact that she's a weapon reminded him of his own partner. As I said before..He wouldn't let the man hurt the students of Shibusen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 12:48 pm

Luci had drawn her legs up and wrapped her arms around them. By now she was shaking in terror, for she had stopped watching what was happening. Instead, she was frozen in fear, sans the trembling of her body. She barely heard the man speak to her. No, she heard the words, she didn't know they were directed towards her. When she realized that they were, she looked up at him in fear. 

"I-I'm...I'm...." She stammered, averting her red gaze, "I'm...okay..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 5:51 pm

" I see you have found the cursed sword trinity... " The man said as his katana was drawn from the scabbarded. " Wake up trinity! I'm here to save you... "
Edward was puzzled. But he swung his sword just the same only to have it this time deflected. The man smiled and countered with his own flurry of blows. Edward deflected them though it was clear who was superior. Edward could only keep this up for so long before his guard broke.
Trinity was almost awake, her soul could be seen clearly by anyone with soul perception.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 1st 2014, 6:01 pm

(Oops sorry, I posted in the wrong place >.< Refer to post above as what I do now...I'm a failure..)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 12:42 pm

"Hey..Don't need to be scared. Everything's okay" Shadow said with his very calm tone. Then he noticed that a boy who saved him a while before needs help. "Wait a second.." Osamu muttered. He used the fact that the man was attacking Edward and rushed at him again. When he was half meter away from their enemy, Osamu swung his black sword at the man once more trying to cut his back from his right hip to his left shoulder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 5:57 pm

As Edwards attackers sword swipes got to much to handle Edward stood his ground, he would face his death with some courage he supposed. That man fought with the strength of ten men! Finally Edwards sword was knocked to the side, his opponents blade rose up and Edward closed his eyes in fear....
After a brief flash of light, the sword transformed into a teenage girl. The girl was clad in plastic armor, ( like the one described upstairs ), she had two pink wings protruding from her back that looked like angel wings, ( Like the ones depicted upstairs, ten feet long with a furry base and feathery edge. ) She had a bow ( Exactly like the one depicted upstairs. ) and she pushed it forward to block ( Lets call him argus. ) Argus's attack. For a brief moment all was silent. Then she jumped back as if she weighed a feather, she landed ten feet away. Then she blinked as if coming out of a daze. " W-Where am I? " She stood right next to luci.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The archiological feild trip. ( private. )
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next