Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The archiological feild trip. ( private. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 6:13 pm

OOC: . . .
Skip..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 2:40 pm

Luci couldn't find her voice to reply to Shadow, no, this was just too horrifying. She was nearly paralyzed with fear, sans the slight tremor in her muscles. She watched in terror at everything that happened, the battle, then the girl who appeared, and leaped backwards, landing beside Luci-who looked up at her in fear and scooted away frantically. Had she been able to, she would have screamed, but instead her mouth hung open, her lips trembling slightly as she stared at the girl. Oh nonononononono this is all wrong! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 3:14 pm

" You really don't remember do you? " Argus said with a chuckle. " Ahh well, time to send you back into your sleep girl... " He charged forward with his blade put back in its sheath and swiped. The girl froze up, holding her bow close to her body in fear. " Eeep! " She said.
But before the attack could land, it was blocked by an angel. One of Edwards creations no doubt. It had a great sword and was a foot taller than Argus, and looked pissed. " Don't you lay a hand on her you creep! " Edward said, dashing behind his creation. Edwards face was red, butterflies in the stomach, did he have a crush?
Argus was to stunned by the huge warrior that had appeared in front of him. The angel pushed him away and started swiping. Argus parried the blows without a thought out of instinct. What is that kid? he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 3:19 pm

(Skippy~)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 3:35 pm

Chloe yawned, bored. "Okaaay! Nothing to do here! Bye!" The witch said as she turned into a raven and flew away. I must find that f***ing witch! I know! I will take my people and destroy her home! Hahahahahh! Great idea! And Shadow? Well..He'll never join my army, I guess.. The witch thought

Forget about Shadow's attack.. He's standing next to Luci.
Osamu looked again at Luci. He knew that she was scared. "Calm down, young lady..I'm here to protect you and your friends" He said, trying to calm her down. "Everything'll be okay.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 3:51 pm

Finally Argus regained his senses and cut the angel down into a cloud of pixels. Drawing a grunt from Edward. Then he surged forward to cleave him in two.
Geeze that kid needs a guardian angel... trinity thought. Then she saw Edwards angel get cut down. Wait a second, wings, white clothing, bow and arrow... that's me! She drew back her bowstring and a bolt of light formed. She let it fly strait and true at Argus. That was Enough to send him flying across the room.
" A little help!? " Edward called to everyone in the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 3:59 pm

Luci's wide, red eyes turned up to look at Shadow. She had her doubts about him "protecting" her. Why would he do that? Luci was nothing special, she didn't know him...he had no reason to keep her from harm...so why? She still couldn't bring herself to speak though, if anything her shaking got worse
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 4:08 pm

Well Shadow decided to protect the students because his weapon, Ida, was from Shibusen. That's why..What if they were her classmates? He also knew that this girl is too scared.

But suddenly and Lukas and Shadow decided to attack Argus. While Aurora was wondering where is Gabriel.

Lukas threw two knives at Argus and activated his both hidden blades

Shadow decided to wait untill the knives hit Argus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 4:11 pm

Gabriel had been waiting for the right moment... now! He grabbed Argus in a hold from behind and the two knives got stuck in Argus's stomach. Causing a bleed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 4:15 pm

Luci sat where she was on the sand. She was still shaking slightly, but it was less violent now.

(Skip mostly)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 4:23 pm

Now! Lukas and Shadow rushed at Argus in the same moment. Lukas with anger and fury, Shadow with calmness and composure.
"Aaaarrgh!" Lukas yelled as he stopped and swung his both hidden blades trying to stab Arbus' throat.
Shadow attacked from their enemy's left side, then the ninja swung his blade at Argus, trying to cut his side and then he also tried to stab his side (He wanted to stab Argus' lung)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 6:38 pm

The cut landed, but as Argus's blood filled the air. He squatted his super dense muscle not allowing the blades to penetrate his body any more than an inch. Gabriel knew what he was about to do and his eyes went wide. As fast as possible he let go of Argus's arms, just in time to. He jumped eighty feet in the air, out of a hole in the roof, landed outside and made another great leap. " THIS ISENT OVER TRINITY! " He called out.
Edward breathed a sigh of relief. Then fell face first onto the floor in exhaustion. " ahh! " Trinity said and she closed the distance to him. She grabbed him by the shirt and started shaking his dreary body. " Wake up my charge! " She said. Now that they were out of combat everyone would notice she spoke with an old English accent.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 11:57 am

"Coward" Shadow muttered. He was surprised that they couldn't kill Argus. How?
"Yeeeah.." Lukas said as he deactivated the mechanism of his hidden blades . "But...His skin..Damn..He's strong"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 3:30 pm

Luci shook, her fear still apparent in her eyes and her body language. She was breathing heavily, but attempted to stand weakly, though she fell promptly again. She was trembling too much to use her own legs. She felt useless once more....she couldn't do anything, she might as well leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 3:55 pm

Trinity kept on shaking Edward until his eyes fluttered open. " Uhhh.... " He said. Trinity hugged him, before blushing and pushing him away. " excuse me? She asked luci kindly. " Where am I? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 11:18 am

Luci squeaked in fear when the girl spoke to her. The little girl looked at her in fear as she began to shake again, her bright hair falling in front of her face. She averted her gaze, staring at the sand and wrapping her arms around herself. 

"I-I" She stammered, trying to remember where she was, "We-we're um...." Her thoughts escaped her attempts to grasp them, and her eyes rolled back into her head as she fell back into the sand, unconscious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 6:27 pm

Trinity put two hands to her mouth. " eep! " She put her head to luci's chest to listen for heartbeat. " What did I do? "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 6:39 pm

"Nothin'. She was so scared of what is going one so she's just fainted" Lukas said. Well that was surprising. A student of shibusen shouldn't act like her. Well..Maybe she was different..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 7:07 pm

Trinity got up off her knees. Her wings flapped a little... Those wings, they were real. Occasionally they would twitch lightly and they both came strait out of her back.
" So um, you say you don't know where you are... " Edward asked. " No I do not. " Trinity responded. " Well I mean, we could take you back to the academy with us. That guy was in leuge with a witch so you may need us to keep you safe. " " I will follow you wherever you go my charge! " Edward blushed and tried to hide it with willpower and turning away. " Well lets take care of all these people and go back. "
ooc: Continued here: https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t2761-a-guardian-angel-protects-her-charge-trinity-comes-to-the-dwma-ask-for-join#87900
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The archiological feild trip. ( private. )   The archiological feild trip. ( private. ) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The archiological feild trip. ( private. )
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3