Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An eventful trip into the City

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

An eventful trip into the City Empty
PostSubject: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 2:20 am

Why on earth did I decide to come here... Takumi thought to himself as he began to climb some stairs leading to the main square of Death City. [i] He was in deep now, knowing no where else to get the equipment he needed he had reluctantly gone to the home city of Death and the DWMA. Luckily he had learned to hid his soul wavelength to fool most miesters into think he was a normal human, but if one of the teachers came by.. he was toast. Shrugging off this feeling he began to make his way across the crowed plaza towards the side street on the other side where the shop he was looking for resided at.

Even though the sun was high in the sky, the wind had a biting cold. Looking down to button up his coat, Takumi didn't see the pole in front of him and smacked his head right into it, falling backwards with a dull thud and holding his head, wondering who had thrown a brick at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 2:37 am

Onyx was walking down the street she was in ripped blue jeans and a holographic t shirt with the shoulders ripped off she had soul protect on when she saw a guy walk into a poll she looked at him and walked over "are you okay sir I saw what happened "she said with a strange purr a part of her witch side she couldn't hide
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 2:42 am

"I'm... I'm alright, just..clumsy." takumi says, as he gets to his feet and picking his my scarf, wrapping back around his neck. "Thank you for your concern though, no one else seems the least bit so." he said, smiling at her. Inside however, he was screaming at himself. you sound like a prude and an idiot, just shut up and walk away..

"So, what's your name?" He ask her, completely out of the blue.
I am such a moron... He laments, faking his smile perfectly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 2:48 am

Every ones clumsy at times."she says with a nod " 0h my name Is Onyx and what might yours be "she said smiling at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 2:55 am

"T.. Takumi.." He says blushing and looking back towards the street he was heading towards, instantly the idea popped into his mind and his mouth reacted faster then his common sense. "Would you mind helping me find a shop real quick, I'm not a resident and I'm kinda turned around right now." Takumi asks her, looking a bit confused.

Lame and dumb... that was the worst excuse ever... He thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 3:11 am

Well its nice meeting you takumi but I dont really know the area ether but id be more then happy yo help you as best I can"she said with a sheepish grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 3:19 am

"Oh..Alright.. Think it was down downspire street..." He said, pulling out a small map of the town. "It might be that way..." He says, pointing behind him towards one of the side streets. "I suppose we'll just have to go and look.." He say, holding his hands out in the direction of the street for her to go first. keep this up and she'll start asking questions, what happens when your mouth gets you in to trouble.. He thought himself, grimacing internally. He had had several run-ins with the DWMa and didn't need to be found out in their city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 3:26 am

Onyx smiled and nodded"sounds like a good plan "and walked forward as he motions her forward"so what are you doing here in death city "she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 3:36 am

Lie to her, she'll never see it coming.. He thought to himself, but once again his personality would have nothing of it. "I'm here to pick up some lab equipment and some samples I ordered." He said to her, pulling out my manifest to check it again. "It was just coincidence I happened to be close enough to pick it up here in death city." He finishes, looking at a couple of the street signs, finding the one marked downspire, he turns and starts down it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 9:15 am

She smile "ooh lab equipment, are you a doctor "she asked and fallowed him down the street he had turned onto
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 12:31 pm

"Uhmm well.." He said, stalling for a bit of time, but it seemed the shop was still several blocks down. "I'm a scientists, I mostly study the properties of souls and just how miesters and weapons work" he said, trying to make it sound interesting even though he knew it sounded quite boring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 8:05 pm

Hhhhmmmm interesting"she said "so what is the equipment for
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 2:07 am

"It's mostly for observation and analysis, I needed stronger instruments to get better reading.." He said as they neared the shop in question. Turning towards the door and opened it for her to enter first. "And a few samples I ordered as well... to study" He added hastily at the end, chiding himself for sounding creepy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 2:18 am

She didnt find it weird at all she was highly interested. As she walked in ahead of him she curtsyed "thank you my good sir"she said in a British accent with a little laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 2:20 am

Takumi chuckled a bit at her accent as he followed her into the store. Walking up to the counter he handed the man his slip for the order and turned to her as the man went back to get it.

"So, you don't live here in death city?" He asked her, attempting lamely to make small talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 2:24 am

No I dont just here on a vacation"she said with a bright smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 2:28 am

"Hunh" He said, leaning against the counter. The man returned with a large bag, in the style of a tote bag. The bag was bulging on both sides and the man had to carry it with both hands.

"Sure is some heavy stuff.." He remarked, looking at me.

"Yeah" Takumi replied picking it up by the handles with one hand and then turning to her.

"Do you happen to know a good place to get some coffee around here." He asked her, holding the bag easily with one hand. The owner shook his head and muttered something about miesters before heading into the back of the shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 2:31 am

Yeah I know this perfect little place that has great coffee, a wide selection of tea and amazing pastrys "she smiled at him " and its not far from here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 2:39 am

"Well then lead the way..." He said smiling and holding the door for her again. If she knew what your were she'd be running to get the miesters from the academy and you'd be locked up... You are in way over your head, just make and excuse and run for it.. Ran through his mind as he waited for her to go through the door. He shook the thought from his mind. He was faking it pretty well and he didn't feel all that uncomfortable here with her, so why not enjoy the interaction?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 2:44 am

Onyx smiled and walked out the door he was holding open for her. She lead the thway through the city to a cute little side street which the shop was at the end of
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 2:51 am

"Seems like a nice place.." Takumi said as he once again held the door open for her, the smell of coffee and spice floated through the air and right into his nose. He breathed deeply, knowing this may be the only coffee he get's to have for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 2:54 am

She smiled walking in and breathing in the sweet aroma of the coffee beans her shoulders instantly relaxed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 3:07 am

Takumi walked over to a table near the window and pulled out a chair for her, waiting for her to sit. "This place smells amazing.." He uttered, looking at the multitude of baked goods and coffees available there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 3:21 am

She nodded abd sat down in the seat "I know its one of the best places here the only bad thing about it is all the miest......she trailed off grabbing the menu and looking at it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 10:52 pm

"Meisters?" He asked, puzzled by why she wouldn't like the meisters if she was here in death city. perhaps he was just over thinking it and she was just a normal person who disliked the occult nature of the meister weapon relationship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An eventful trip into the City   An eventful trip into the City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An eventful trip into the City
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next