Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Class trip! The hot springs?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Class trip! The hot springs? Empty
PostSubject: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 5:34 pm

The school had done a similair sweepstakes before, where randomly selected students were given a free trip to the hotsprings, and this time Droon won!! "AAAAAAWWWWW YISSSS!!!!!!" Droon shouts before diving straight into the steaming natural pools with a face-splitting smile. When he surfaces he calms down a bit and relaxes against the warm rock, long tongue sticking out contentedly. Today was a good day....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 6:01 pm

Koizumi, being the born downer that she was, slowly walked towards the springs with an unsettling frown. Her dull brown eyes scanned the heads of the few students that were selected to go on this 'fun' trip as the loud obnoxious sound of their chattering filled her small ears. Disgusting. Did she really have to get in the same hot spring as these filthy people? Sickening! Maybe it would be better if she kept her overly large teeshirt on and went to read on a tree branch or something... Yea, that would definitely be better. So, without tripping on a rock like some of the clumsy females around her, Koizumi quickly walked out of the female hot springs area and towards the woods. Sadly, god wasn't so happy with that. How could someone tell, you may ask? Well, it was quite clear when two random guys ran over towards her, picked the girl up and dragged her to the opposite gender's spring, only to throw her into the spring full of males. "Ahhhh!" Koizumi screeched loudly, making sure her shirt doesn't come off since it was the only thing covering her butt and private parts. "Oh god..." Realization slowly hit her after she reached the surface again, only to be greeted by males instead of females.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 6:10 pm

Gaea shifted uncomfortably. Her first time being in a hot spring, and it was full of people that she didn't know at all. Though she didn't really care about being seen naked, as she spent a lot of time naked in the lab, she was more concerned about people seeing her robotic parts. Though, that washed away when she saw some random girl being carried to the boys side completely naked. Never before as she seen someone else flail their arms widely, and it kind of impressed her. Though, she did fear the strange girl's safety, so she decided to follow and help. Adjusting her overalls, she walked into the male side of the spring, and looked at all of them. It took all of her composure not to fall over in sheer joy. She knelt got in the pool, and waded over to the naked girl, wondering if she was okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 6:13 pm

"NOCK IT OFF YOU KNUCKLE HEADS!" Hademaru yelled. They all moved away, and he reached out his arm to help Koizumi up. "Sorry, not everyone at the DWMA has intelligence, or common sense apparently. He was in a kimono unlike the others, and had his sword at his side as usual. His dark black hair brought out his green eyes, and his physique was healthy and muscled.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 6:20 pm

Shizuka had won some silly trip to the hot springs. Not that she was complaining, she had heard that hot springs were relaxing and a great way to break from training. As she entered the room it was in utter chaos. Two girls were in the male area and Shizu was standing around awkwardly. Her hair was down today, which was odd, however it wasn't the oddest thing. She hadn't re-dyed her hair before leaving so it was almost blonde. She wore a long white night gown looking shirt and nothing more. Deciding to try to blend, she slipped it off and slipped into the girl's spring. It was warm and comfortable. She'd watch from here as of now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 6:26 pm

Dante was already in, ignoring the idiots on the other side. "Please son don't get in another fight." She said to herself. Then another girl entered the area. "Ah, so all the girls AREN'T heading to the boys side eh?" She joked. "So ignoring the chaos over there how is your day?" She asked the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 6:28 pm

"I...I" Before the two strangers could come together to rescue the forever scarred girl, Koizumi already completely lost it. Unlike most villains who can keep their cool no matter what happens, Koizumi actually had feelings and emotions. She actually react to these things like a normal teenage girl; she was horrified. All of the guy's eyes were on her, and that did nothing but stun her! It was like looking at a deer caught in headlights! Koizumi's eyes were widened, her mouth was slightly opened, and she couldn't react anymore. She was completely frozen. Even if there were some people trying to help, it wasn't like she could even move anymore! Just to add on to the chaos, her shirt had fallen off already, so now she really was completely naked! Just amazing!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 6:35 pm

Hademaru formed a sweat drop on his head. "Ummm... Mam?" So much for my heroic entrance.. He thought. He attempted to pick up and her clothes, and if he could lift her with out a fight he would give her to the other girl. "Please take her to the other side."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 6:36 pm

(Ignore this, for this is for people with the stuff and the ting.)

Last edited by Jt on January 29th 2014, 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 6:43 pm

Shizuka looked to the girl next to her. She was trying to start a conversation here? Is that was people did? It seemed odd to Shizu but it would be rude not to respond."Good. My hair is bleaching out but that's ok." She replied, relaxing. She didn't have to be so up tight here. She liked that. Normaly she would have remained silent and left but that's only because your always in danger in Death City. There probably wasn't someone dangerous for miles. Besides, even if there was she would still be screwed being quiet. What atracts more atention than an unclothed teenage girl?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 6:59 pm

Caligo was not a social person. In fact, speaking to other people was on her top ten list of worst possible things that could happen to her. Yeah, she was that kind of person. However, when the girl had won a free trip to the hot springs, she couldn't exactly refuse. Her immediate thought was just to sell it on to the highest bidder, or perhaps misplace it on purpose. However, no matter how hard she tried there was always somebody to return the ticket to her out of good will, and she finally admitted defeat after numerous tries.

So here she was, sitting as far away as she possibly could from the hot spring with her head buried in her arms. Every now and again some water would fly up from the pool and land on her, and Cali reacted like she had just been splashed with acid. Some random boy meister even tried to tempt her into the pool, and she responded with a glare strong enough to freeze him solid before somebody else pulled him away, and soon she ended up just fading into the background. This was going to be a long day.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 8:35 pm

Droon seemed completely stunned by events this far, but soon his cocky grin returned and he inched his way over to his meister "well koizumi, ol buddy, ol pal, I had thought for a second that I might have to cross to your side, glad to see you decided to come to me instead!" He throws a casual arm over her shoulder, trying to use his hands to help cover his poor meister as well as he could. At least he had a smudge of modesty....and he wanted all the flirting rights to himself "so how do you feel about a game of chicken?" He asks with a flirtatious wink."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 10:18 pm

"Uh..." Her eyes adjusted towards the male trying to assist her, which was a good sign to her. At least someone had a heart! So without the slightest hesitation, she began to reach out for his hand, but before her fingers could even brush upon his skin, Droon came over and placed his arm around her. "Wha..." She began to mumble with balloon like eyes, blushing a deep shade of maroon. The thought of hiding behind him crossed her mind, but it was risky. Droon IS a pervert, but it was him or the strangers. With a slight frown on her face, Koizumi swiftly went behind Droon, wrapped her arms around Droon's body and pressed her body against his. Her intentions weren't to act sexual, but it was the best way to cover her private parts, so this sacrifice was needed. "Please don't let me be seen by the others." She whimpers with a frown, peeking from behind his right shoulder.

(I'm extremely curious to see how this will work out xD)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 10:33 pm

Droon sighs dramatically and rolls his crimson eyes "fine, I will defend you..." He says sarcastically. Droon rolls his shoulders in an exaggerated motion when she presses herself against him "mmm, mmm, be gentle with me, it's my first time." He flicks his tongue out mischievously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 10:42 pm

Gaea watched this whole thing going on, guessing on who was who. Droon and the naked girl were dating, maybe even with some sexual stuff going on in there. The other guy was a nerd, and loved to cosplay. Everyone else was not important, though some were hot. She pulled out her own shirt, which was really big, and handed it to Droon. She gave a small bow, then left the two in peace. She walked into the girls side, took off her overalls, and got in, grabbing her robotic arm, self conscious about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 10:50 pm

"Sh-shut up!" She stuttered, continuing to blush a deep shade of red. The fact that their bodies were touching so much bothered Koizumi, but it wasn't like she could change the situation that laid before her. "D-dont get any ideas, Droon!" She continued to stutter, "If you do, I-I swear I'm g-gonna..." Gonna do what? Right now he was in control, and it was obvious. Of course tomorrow things would be different, but right now she was stuck hiding behind him like a coward. "J-Just walk backwards with me so I can slip out." Her grip on his body tighten as she spoke with a frown, scared to death some random male was going to try something on her again.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2014, 11:35 pm

Droon smiles. He acted cocky and all, but frankly he preferred to let her make the decisions. He quickly yields to her orders and does as she asks "I like a strong woman..." He says in his usual manner. Once he gets out of the water and starts going backwards to sheild koizumi he seems completely unabashed by his own nudity. If anybody stared he just winked at them and asked if they were enjoying the view, causing them to quickly look away . Once they reach the women's pool he hops right in with everyone "ladies!" He says with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 12:08 am

Shizuka watched as the comotion cam to the female spring. She tried her best to cover herself, putting her right arm across her chest and her left hand to cover her lower area. This guy was too confident, just hopping right in like that? She sank a bit, only leaving her nose and above exposed to breathe. So much for being more social... She thought to herself, going back into stealth mode.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 7:28 am

Thank God... At times Droon was a knuckle head, but at least he pulls through. That-my friend- is what we call a great Weapon, well, to Koizumi anyways. "T-thanks." The black haired girl whispered to him as she slipped on the oversize shirt . There was no way she was going into another hot spring again, considering the past events, so instead of jumping in like Droon, she just walked past it and went over to a flat rock, which was a good amount of distance away from the teens. There she was able to quietly sit on it and just let her imagination roam for a bit, leaving her body behind. Koizumi knew that acting this way would prevent her from creating any female friends, but why bother? She was just tossed into the male's spring, and that just proved to her that humans aren't worth it. Yeah, maybe Droon and a few others are alright, but she highly doubted that she was going to come in contact with anyone worthy enough for her to speak to. "It's best to stay alone...where I'm unable to feel pain." She whispers to herself softly. It was usual for her to talk to herself at these points in time, only because she needed some encouragement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 7:32 am

"Why are boys so stupid?" She asked as her palm collided with her forehead. She didn't move much when the boy came in, after all if he did anything she could always throw him into the other springs. Maybe even at Hade, would be hilarious to see his reflexes to cause a fight. Realizing her dark side was getting out of control she took a few deep breathes. She decided to go to the other girl, since she seemed tense. "Hey, you okay?" She asked. "You know, that was a stupid question. Either way, I'm Dante Inferno. The boy who scared away all of the others is my son.... Son up till these events, how was today?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 7:55 am

Gaea watched everything go on. Taking mental notes on everything, she wanted to ask some questions. But, she saw that everyone else had normal arms. Against her better judgement, she scooted over to the girl that had bleached hair and was covering herself. She started poking at the girl's arm and leg, then comparing it with her own robotic parts.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 4:52 pm

Shizuka's atempt to hide in the water had failed, she was now being poked by a girl nearby. She tried to ignore the guy in the pool and relax. Eventually she'd have to go back to the DWMA and get serious again, but now was not the time. She sighed and stopped trying to hide, poping her head from the watwr to talk to the, aperently bi-curious girl. "Um... Hi there... Did you need something from me...?" She asked the girl with an awkward smile. Shizu was definatly out of place here, and it showed. She seemed tense, nervous, and helpless. One of the first things Shizuka noticed of the girl was that she only had one hand, which didn't really bother Shizu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 6:03 pm

Gaea looked up at the girl, and lifted her robotic arm. She pointed at her arm, then back at the girl, trying to get her point across. After a bit a thinking, she placed her robotic arm on the girl, letting her feel it's coldness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 7:57 pm

Well, it seemed like the only other person that looked as if she was feeling as awkward as Cali was, was now receiving attention from others that had drifted over. Giving them another little glare, Caligo shuffled back again into her shadowy corner. In a way she envied them. Being able to just relax with people and have a good time, those times for her seemed long. Admittedly it was mostly her fault for not trying to be social, but she simply wasn't a social person.

Maybe if she just slipped out quietly? No, the exit of this place was opposite to her, and that meant walking past the pool. She couldn't risk it, Cali was already feeling awkward enough, walking across the open for every to see her? That would be to much for her to take. Biting her lip, Caligo continued to weigh up her options. Maybe if she just tried to talk to somebody else? It was worth a shot, right? But who to talk to? Everyone seemed to be occupied in their own little friendship groups, and she'd be an anomaly. Gah, why was she so terrible at socializing!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2014, 8:02 pm

Her thoughts hopped from one subject to another, racing as fast as a jackrabbit at times. It was relaxing, in some sort of way. Maybe it was because no one was around, or because no bad thoughts crossed her mind anymore. Sadly this time came to a stop once a female voice was heard, forcing her to open her eyes. "Please go." Koizumi grumbled before turning the other way, letting her raven black hair whip the female as she moved. Her response was quite rude, but that was normal for Koizumi, so she didn't think twice about it. It was like eating food; nothing is wrong with that. It's just the way we live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class trip! The hot springs?   Class trip! The hot springs? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class trip! The hot springs?
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next