Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why German Cafes are Death Traps

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Why German Cafes are Death Traps - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why German Cafes are Death Traps   Why German Cafes are Death Traps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 9:58 am

OOC: Was on my phone, no colors...

Kid looked around the plant, finding a turbine. "We're here. Now what?" Given the circumstances, he sounded surprisingly calm, almost scarily so.

Tsubai looked around the eerily empty plant. "I don't like this... It could be a trap..." Black*Star chuckled at that, giving her a hard pat on the shoulders. "Don't worry, Tsubaki! With me here, nothing could go wrong!"

Meanwhile...

Sylas made his way down to the first floor, his wounds already starting to close. "Open the shutters to the basement, Ignatius..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Why German Cafes are Death Traps   Why German Cafes are Death Traps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 4:44 pm

"Sorry, no can do. The ring I sent with your friends hasn't reached its final destination.  Don't worry, the civilians are all fine. I AM a man of my word after all. And anyways, it has almost arrived anyways. You can stand to wait one minute."

MEANWHILE

"Find the filtration system, there should be a removable panel to take out and repair the filtration system. Place the ring in said filtration system." Came Inkers voice from the darkness of the power plant.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why German Cafes are Death Traps   Why German Cafes are Death Traps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 7:35 pm

Sylas leaned against one of the shutters, his cloak bursting off him in. "Fine. I'll wait."

Meanwhile...

There was a moment of hesitation before Kid dropped the ring into the filtration system, drawing surprised gasps from the others. Maka pulled him away, punching him hard in the face. "You jerk! Do you know what that could've done!? What're people at the hospital worth compared to everyone in Berlin!" The others looked grim, nodding in agreement with Maka, while Kid only smiled.

OOC: I don't know if Inker would know this, but the ring he put in there was fake. The real one is in a plastic bag in his pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why German Cafes are Death Traps   Why German Cafes are Death Traps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 8:37 pm

(OOC: Considering how the rings work, yeah, he would know.)

"Oh, calm down. It was a fake. That being said, I now have video footage of you all placing a ring in the water system. Did I mention that my one of my constructs is holding a camera? Anyways, let me ask you a question: Why would I take a hospital hostage to get you to put a ring in the water filter, when clearly I could have accomplished this on my own with a minimum of ease, not even alerting anyone to what has happened until it is far, far too late?"

"If you answered, to ensure I have video evidence of you sabotaging the Berlin water supply, you would be correct. You see, I'm not STUPID. I never put all my eggs in one basket. Or water treatment facility, as the case may be. The whole hospital rigmarole was a DISTRACTION. As we speak, REAL rings have been dropped in the sewers, other treatment plants, hell, I even sabotaged a few fountains. Madness inducing ink is just OOZING into Berlins water supply. And in a few minutes, I will upload a video to the interwebs explaining why. Also, I started a blog and Facebook page. Friend me. Moving on, they will know it was the rings causing it. And as I stated earlier, I have a video showing you putting a ring into a waterfilter."

"A video I am editing as we speak to make it look like you went along willingly. Now, I can post the video making you look complicit, or I can post the one making it looks somewhat closer to the truth, wherein I strong armed you into doing my dirty deeds by threatening the lives of the civilians in the hospital.

"I post the former, you are universally hated and will most likely get tried for war crimes or terrorism, or somesuch. I post the latter, you look like you got beaten by a Kishin Egg that popped up only a few weeks ago. Win-win for me. However, I am more than willing to only post the one that doesn't make you look like monsters, under one condition."

"And I was serious about the facebook thing. The internet is surprisingly handy for obtaining and spreading information. Word of advice, AVOID GOOGLE IMAGES LIKE THE PLAGUE."

MEANWHILE

"Oh, Sylaaas. Guess what. Your friends with my ring didn't come through. Siiigh. So hard to find competent help these days. Anyways, since I am clearly the only one here with a smidgen of honor, I feel compelled to release my hostages. Thing is, I promised not to hurt them. Guess what I didn't promise? Guess."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why German Cafes are Death Traps   Why German Cafes are Death Traps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 8:39 pm

OOC: Do all constructs have rings inside them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why German Cafes are Death Traps   Why German Cafes are Death Traps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 8:43 pm

(OOC: Not all. There are, however, several.)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why German Cafes are Death Traps   Why German Cafes are Death Traps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 8:44 pm

OOC: Does the one holding the camera?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why German Cafes are Death Traps   Why German Cafes are Death Traps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 8:44 pm

(OOC: Nope.)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why German Cafes are Death Traps   Why German Cafes are Death Traps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 8:46 pm

Sylas sighed, still leaning against the shutter, watching as the last of his skin regrew on his hand. "What, Ignatius? What didn't you promise?"

Meanwhile...

Kid cursed, and with a flash of light Patti and Liz were in his hands. He started firing all around. "Find the one with the camera! Take it down!" The group separated, everyone heading into a different direction to find the construct filming them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why German Cafes are Death Traps   Why German Cafes are Death Traps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 8:58 pm

"Sorry, that would be telling. I want you to guess. But, I WILL give you two hints. It involves the rings, and what constitutes 'harm' as defined by psychologists."

MEANWHILE

"Oh, this is RICH! Do you honestly think I used a CAMCORDER or something? The video being taken is getting streamed to my computer as we speak."

"Well, its not my computer, but rather that of one of my more tech savvy thralls. And I honestly don't know the difference between a normal camera and a camcorder, all I know is, I have footage of you three doing something naughty. Anyhoo, I absolutely LOVE how you are more concerned with your self image than the safety and well being of everyone in the city getting exposed to madness inducing ink. And getting torn apart via my constructs. Did I mention I sent out my constructs? All of them? That I have been making for quite awhile? While you fiddle about here, Berlin BURNS."

A very distant boom is heard.

"That was literal, by the way. I made sure to attack the fire department first, and now, I am a arsonist! What a day, huh?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why German Cafes are Death Traps   Why German Cafes are Death Traps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 9:12 pm

OOC: *Whimpers* But but but but but.... Dammit... Sorry, Broseph.

Sylas's eyes went wide, and his cloak returned to him in an explosive manner that leveled the shutter behind him. He pulled two mirrors of his weapon form from the coat, starting to violently disassemble the remaining three shutters. One of his eyes looked not unlike Asura's eye, while the other remained his. His voice sounded as though two people spoke, both with infinite fury enough to drown the world. "NO! THIS WE WILL NOT ABIDE!" The edge of the axes became coated in a black-ish red energy, becoming more effective at tearing the shutters apart.

They all froze, immediately rushing towards the exit, and gazed as fires lit up around Berlin. Rose's cell phone buzzed, and she fished it from her pocket, tossing it to Kid. "It's for you..." Kid took one look at the number and smiled, sliding up to answer the call. "Hello, Professor."

Berlin began to burn, and a construct army marched through the streets. The cries of civilians dying filled the air, even to three people gathered on a roof. Professor Franken Stein, and the Death Scythes Aiko and Sozen Nakamura. Stein pulled a cigarette from his mouth, stamping it out on the roof. "Ignatius Kristopher Ernestway... Your soul has become a kishin egg, and is beyond redemption. In the name of Lord Death, we will purify this place..."

OOC: How about we wrap up at the hospital, then create a separate thread with the Ink army versus anyone who wants to come?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why German Cafes are Death Traps   Why German Cafes are Death Traps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 9:26 pm

(OOC: Sure)

The shutters would slide up.

"Hilarious thing is, you are ALREADY too late. I had my construct start handing out rings the moment it descended, with a brief break to kill a few when you had trouble cooperating. I then forced those with the rings to kill and start eating the souls of those who were down there. Sure, I ate quite a few as well, but most were eaten by the civilians. Heh. Forced Kishin Eggs. So fun."

MEANWHILE

"Franken Stein, I presume? I googled your image. Or rather, my more tech savvy thrall did. I don't know how that works, to be honest. Anyways..."

"Feel free to kill all the constructs down in the street below. I still have THOUSANDS of rings in circulation, and madness producing ink is FLOWING through the cities water. Even if you shut it off, by this point, thousands have drunken of it, and are now under my sway. I have won. Berlin is lost. Even if you manage to destroy EVERY construct, find EVERY ring, cut off EVERY water line, Berlin is a dead city."

"That being said, I could always use another win under my belt. So, in the parlance of this generation, bring it."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why German Cafes are Death Traps   Why German Cafes are Death Traps - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 9:29 pm

Sylas made his way slowly down to the basement, finding the remnants of the people they had sent to their deaths. "I'm sorry..." And with that, his axes fell.

OOC: Set up the thread, I'mma go recruit people from the chatbox. Don't forget the OPEN tag in the beginning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why German Cafes are Death Traps   Why German Cafes are Death Traps - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why German Cafes are Death Traps
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6