Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

to death with death! an attempt to kill a god?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

to death with death! an attempt to kill a god? Empty
PostSubject: to death with death! an attempt to kill a god?   to death with death! an attempt to kill a god? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 3:05 pm

Garvok was walking along the streets looking at the citizens with pure anger, "how could death allow these mongrels to wander the city". He walked as steam actually rose from his body, "If I was the god here no lowly weakling would dare walk these streets without being killed first!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to death with death! an attempt to kill a god?   to death with death! an attempt to kill a god? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 3:14 pm

Kashaku was on a buidlingtop in death city, lurking for a new meal, he saw one person passing by from above, steaming with waht seemed like anger "Hmm...A hot meal, possibly distracted with anger...." The red haired Kishin didn't think too long before jumping down form behind him, landing quietly as he attempted to punch them 3 times in the back, in the form of a triangle, top right, top left, and middle and lower, a blow strong enough to blow him away, atleast, if it connected, and even if it didn't, there were two more beofre it to do the job.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to death with death! an attempt to kill a god?   to death with death! an attempt to kill a god? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 3:23 pm

Garvok immediately turned around seeing this red headed person attack him. his fist hit Garvok in the chest. Needless to say garvok was becoming angry, "alright you little shit!" he attempts grabs his arms lifting him up and throwing him, "its been three fucking days since I have let loose and your gonna be burnt down!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to death with death! an attempt to kill a god?   to death with death! an attempt to kill a god? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 3:36 pm

Kashaku, seeing tihs, jumps back, "So i'll have to work for my food huh.." saying this, he shot a blue beam from his hand into both of the person's eyes, if it wolud hit, it would temporarily blind him, he then charged at him quickly after and attempted to kick him in the gut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to death with death! an attempt to kill a god?   to death with death! an attempt to kill a god? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 3:39 pm

Garvoks soul became apparent as his soul grew larger his eyes turning fiery red. His soul wavelength whatever it touched slightly burned it. The beam landed  hitting his shoulder instead leaving a gash on him. He glared at the red haired boy with hate. he allowed the kick to land the shoe starting to smell like burnt shoe, "who the hell are you!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to death with death! an attempt to kill a god?   to death with death! an attempt to kill a god? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 3:58 pm

Kashaku smirked "Kashaku Everwhyn, certified Kishin Egg, and you are my meal, you burnt toast..." Saying This, he back up and sprouted a man-sized closed cage from his back, opening it with his mid, he jupmed backwards and tried catching the person inside his cage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to death with death! an attempt to kill a god?   to death with death! an attempt to kill a god? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2013, 5:35 pm

he grabs the bird cage like thing with his hands as his hands grew red hot. the smell of something burning was filling the air
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to death with death! an attempt to kill a god?   to death with death! an attempt to kill a god? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 3:19 am

((It's not a bird cage, it's a midevil torture device, yaknow, the one with the spikes on the inside...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to death with death! an attempt to kill a god?   to death with death! an attempt to kill a god? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 1:43 pm

(you mean iron maidens?)

He smiles as his veins became glowing, and red hot. he jumps in the air turning into weapon and coming straight down to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to death with death! an attempt to kill a god?   to death with death! an attempt to kill a god? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 2:20 pm

Kashaku retracted the device and caught the weapon that came down, just cause, and was surprisingly able to lift him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to death with death! an attempt to kill a god?   to death with death! an attempt to kill a god? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 2:43 pm

Garvok was extremely surprised, and his angry voice echoed from the weapon, "get your hands of me you pathetic piece of trash! you have no right to wield me for a second!! you trash, scum sucker, pig!!" for awhile he kept vomiting insults in a angry voice and the great sword actually pulsed with heat as crack wee showing off in a fiery glow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to death with death! an attempt to kill a god?   to death with death! an attempt to kill a god? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 2:50 pm

Kashaku smiled at the weapon's insults, he didn't mind them, but he guessed, if he owlud'nt react, he would run his mouth forever "Why it should be an honor someone like me lifts you, now let's go to find my meal, because this time, i will spare yuo for helping me..." Saying this, he saw a man walking torwards them, he charged at him, and sliced him with fury, causing him to die and leave his soul, which Kashaku ate, "You're ont too bad..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to death with death! an attempt to kill a god?   to death with death! an attempt to kill a god? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 3:16 pm

there was low growling from the greatsword, "you have no idea how to even begin to use me you soul eating fool, I have the power to turn objects into molten lava in a 25-foot radius, I have the capability to cause and explosion of fire of the same radius, and I can be thrown! you sniveling excuse of a kishin egg!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to death with death! an attempt to kill a god?   to death with death! an attempt to kill a god? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 3:19 pm

"And i can sprout up torture devices from my back, steal senses, and have a wavelength that causes hallucinations, your point?" Saying this, he moved him around some more, getting a feel for using a greatsword "Plus you colud help me attract Mei....You're mine you little greatsword, get used to it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to death with death! an attempt to kill a god?   to death with death! an attempt to kill a god? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2013, 3:22 pm

the greatsword heated up more, "LITTLE!!! HOW DARE YOU!!! I WILL BURN YOU TO ASHES AND USE THEM AS A WAY TO GET CRAP OFF MY FOOT YOU PIEACE OF SHIT!!!" he says as the swords cracks glowing brighter red and the edge of the broken tip of the sword dripping something red hot and molten.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to death with death! an attempt to kill a god?   to death with death! an attempt to kill a god? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 2:15 pm

"I like your enthusiasm, oh-" Kashaku suddenly noticed magma dripping "Lava, nice, say what, i'll give you 25% of all solus we get if you agree to be my weapon, and i will spare yourl ife for now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to death with death! an attempt to kill a god?   to death with death! an attempt to kill a god? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 2:43 pm

"spare my life?...SPARE MY LIFE!!! ALL THE SOULS YOU COLLECT IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT I WANT TO BECOME YOU INSOLANT FOOL!!! I"LL BE THE ONE TO BECOME A GOD!!!" he says very angrily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to death with death! an attempt to kill a god?   to death with death! an attempt to kill a god? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 2:53 pm

"You remind me...You remind me of a story i heard, of one of the damned ones to kill the kishin, though, you seem powerful, i have made up my mind, i will allow you to become my weapon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to death with death! an attempt to kill a god?   to death with death! an attempt to kill a god? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 2:58 pm

"ALLOW!!! YOU FOOL THAT KISHIN CAN GO KILL ITSELF!!! I AM AFTER DEATH HIMSELF!! ONCE I BURN HIM TO ASHES AND USE THE ASHES AND HIS SOUL TO FORGE MYSELF INTO A GOD!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to death with death! an attempt to kill a god?   to death with death! an attempt to kill a god? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 3:05 pm

"Fool, his own colud not kill him, why would a lowly sword like you could, but, if you come with me, yuo could become a demon blade, i wolud become a kishin, and we would kill him ourselves...." Saying this, he saw another woman coming torwareds them ,getting peckish, he sprayed the magma dripping by frantically moving the sword around and watch her melt away, as he took her solu and swallowed it all, "So, i assume you agree, now, the question is, should i ..." He wasn't really tihs mad and forgetful, but was trying to mess with the weapons mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: to death with death! an attempt to kill a god?   to death with death! an attempt to kill a god? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2013, 4:06 pm

The great sword was quiet for a moment, "...if you dare insult me or ridicule me again I will burn you so that even hell can't recognize you" he says in a liw growl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to death with death! an attempt to kill a god?   to death with death! an attempt to kill a god? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to death with death! an attempt to kill a god?
Page 1 of 1