Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alice Wesley

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alice Wesley Empty
PostSubject: Alice Wesley   Alice Wesley I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 10:51 pm

Wesley, Alice

Gender/Sex: Female

Meister: none

Weapon Form: An electric guitar used as a blunt weapon that also functions as a normal musical instrument. The head of the guitar is bright blue with a black center. It stretches a length of just a bit over 4 feet.

Love Interest: none

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): heterosexual

Appearance: Alice is 5'4" and has long messy light blue hair (the same blue as her weapon form) she Is normally wearing a black band shirt, torn up blue skinny jeans, and black combat boots. She has a slender frame and average bust. She has her nostril pierced and her ears stretched to about an inch. She also has several tattoos on her arms (that she did herself). She has several roses tattooed on both arms along with a few other small things. Alice has beautiful, large, dark gray eyes. Her fingernails are often painted either a dark blue or black. She wears many bracelets on each of her arms, most of them leather or studded. She wears a belt with small silver studs all over it.

Personality: Alice is your average, carefree, punk rock girl. Fun-loving and very down-to-earth. She is a free-spirit with a strong love for music. Isn't one to follow authority, in fact, she hates authority. Despite her rocker appearance, she is very kind and loyal to a lot of people. Alice is a very funny person and is always full of satire. Alice often doesn't get along with typical "preppy" girls. They think of her as gross and she thinks of them as typical and annoying and hates to have to associate herself with them, so rather than her deal with them she mostly hangs around with guys. Alice is also often seen with headphones in blaring very loud music.

History: not anything too interesting, her mother died shortly after giving birth to her. Her dad was a very big fan of rock music, ever since she was a little girl her father always took her to concerts which created her love for music. She would always sit on his shoulders cheering as loud as she could. One day, when she went to a concert by herself, while she was in a mosh pit, her arm involuntarily transformed into the head o a guitar. This was when she was 14 at the time. She thought about going to the dwma for a very long time, on her 16th birthday she figured it wold be best for her to attend the dwma where she could learn more about her power. So that's what she did. She packed her bags and left. While she did want to become a death scythe, her main goal was simply to learn more about herself

Misc: none

Have You Read the Rules?
I LOVE SOUL EATER!

Last edited by Connor on August 22nd 2014, 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Alice Wesley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Wesley   Alice Wesley I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 1:12 pm

Connor, if you could pleazse expand on the appearance and personality sections for us, it would be much appreciated ^^
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Alice Wesley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Wesley   Alice Wesley I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 10:25 am

Done. Of there's any other specific thing you need me to add let me know
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Alice Wesley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Wesley   Alice Wesley I_icon_minitimeAugust 23rd 2014, 12:31 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Alice Wesley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Wesley   Alice Wesley I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice Wesley
Page 1 of 1