Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training The Pair

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:04 pm

Beyril walked to the training grounds after class, putting extra bandages around her stomach and shoulder, just to make sure she didn't break any of her wounds back open. They were most of the way healed, except for her broken wrist, but she didn't want to take the chance. Part of her was a little scared about resonating with someone again after Lexi. She knew the issues she had were simply because of Lexi's hidden madness, but still. She couldn't help but be nervous.
Back to top Go down

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 7:46 pm

Beyril looked around for Helmut, hoping that he had remembered to meet her out here.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 7:47 pm

Helmut stands in the training grounds, looking at a butterfly as it floats through the air.
Back to top Go down

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 7:50 pm

Beyril waves to him, "Helmut" she smiled, headed towards him, "There you are."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:12 pm

Helmut nods at her. "Am ready to train."
Back to top Go down

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:13 pm

Beyril smiled, "Good!" she looked at her wrist, "I might not be at my top form right now, but I promise you I'll try my best."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:19 pm

Helmut's body glows in a bright light, and expands to reveal a slim, black mechsuit. "All system fully operational."
Back to top Go down

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:21 pm

Beyril looks surprised, "Wow..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 8:36 pm

A large hatch in the upper back opens up like a ramp, leading in to the suit. "Please enter the control pod."
Back to top Go down

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:12 pm

Beyril nodded, entering the suit.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:35 pm

''Combat systems online.'' The suit gets up from its crouched position.
Back to top Go down

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 9:38 pm

Beyril nods, "Alright... let's see how you work..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:50 pm

In response, the suit nods as well. ''Combat mode: standard.'' Helmut's voice was a little more computerized than a typical weapons. Learning her way around her new partner would certainly prove quite the task for Beyril.
Back to top Go down

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:53 pm

Beyril looked around at all the controls, noting that the suit moved with her body. She didn't have any trouble at all matching wavelengths with him. In fact, she didn't have to put any effort into that at all. So at least the aspect of her becoming exhausted was out of the way. She stretched into various poses, testing the movement.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 1:32 am

The suit matched her movements perfectly, though the pieces of the suit weighed quite a lot. Helmut's status responded to the actions of his meister. "Combat mode: agility."
Back to top Go down

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 1:33 am

Beyril smiled, "So you respond to my actions. Alright, let's try hitting something." She punched forward at a wooden target dummy.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 1:45 am

The massive arm of the machine thrust forward, destroying the dummy. "Combat tactic: offense. Target: susceptible to fire, immobile, muscle structure nonexistant, threat level nonexistant."
Back to top Go down

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 1:52 am

Beyril smiled, "Lets see how fast you go." She ran into the woods, starting out slow, and building speed, careful to keep her focus on maneuvering. She could always get excited later.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:18 am

"Combat tactic: evasion." With the switch, the suit's structure shrank, becoming a lighter weight and more agile form. "Combat form: female."

OOC: Not trying to be sexist, just couldn't think of anything better to use ^_^;
Back to top Go down

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:21 am

OOC: It's cool? Haha, also don't forget the thread in Oceania.

Beyril smiled, jumping into the branches.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:34 am

"Combat form: ape" The upper back arched out more, and the suit's fingers grew longer, along with a tail-like chord. "Limb not detected. Recalibrating function."
Back to top Go down

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:37 am

Beyril came down out of the trees, breathing heavily from all the running and climbing. "Wow..." She exhaled.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:47 am

"Calibration canceled. Combat tactic: Defensive. Combat mode: Recovery. Combat form: Armadillo." The machine hunkered down and curled itself up into an armored sphere, that would prove to be quite resilient to any strikes on it. "Required resources: Water. Scanning for sources now."
Back to top Go down

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 10:15 am

Beyril rolled forward to towards the lake.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 2:48 pm

Upon reaching the lake, two chords emerged from the suit and shot in to the water. "Commencing extraction process." A paralysis spray hit Beyril in her neck and a needle was poked in to a vein. The syringe began pumping water throughout her body to combat dehydration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training The Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training The Pair   Training The Pair I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training The Pair
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next