Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. )   Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 9:20 am

Orion had one instinct. Use his only soul power combo. "Soul Flash!" There was a flash of bright light. Orion then switched to full weapon form. when things settled, there was an ulfbhert laying in the dirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. )   Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 5:50 pm

The flash was very affective, all the weapons dropped and Skylar's concentration was broken. He coulden't see out of his eyes so he decided he'd change tactics. he focused, and for a moment in his head there was oblivion. Then his soul took the form of kataro's, and his eyes also took their color. Using soul protect he flung a medium lightning bolt at the halberd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. )   Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:02 pm

Orion transformed out of weapon mode and moved behind the cover of an elm. He was breathing heavy, "Damn, soul flash uses a lot of energy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. )   Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:10 pm

A long whip of electricity formed in skylarks hands and he swung it, it wrapped around the tree Orion was hiding behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. )   Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 11:24 pm

Orion's immediate reaction was to turn into his weapon form. It was strong, strong enough to with stand major attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. )   Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 3:45 am

Now that skylar had a good grip his upped the voltage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. )   Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 9:41 am

Orion appeared on his blade "Why is this guy jolting a tree? It makes no sense. Shouldn't he be attacking other students?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. )   Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 7:03 pm

ooc: The wip wrapped around him to...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. )   Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 11:17 pm

Orion endured the jolt with all his power he could muster. His weapon form was strong, he just hoped that he could hold out long enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. )   Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 8:31 am

Skylar upped the voltage majorly with a yell of triumph!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. )   Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 10:37 am

"I'm not going down that easy." Orion called out. He summoned forth the full power of his soul. "SOUL FLASH!!!" This time the burst of blue light emitted was super blinding not even closing your eyes would help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. )   Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 5:55 pm

Luckily there was a tree in-between them, Skylar wasn't blinded. But the electronic whip burst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. )   Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 5:57 pm

Ooc: jac, the eater egg bomb hunt and inker rebellion go unanswered. Please post something soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. )   Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 12:22 am

Orion lay there on the ground, his breathing was heavy. All he could muster up was a faint "Help!" before he passed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. )   Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 8:30 am

" Help. " Skylar offered a gloved hand to help Orion up. His soul and eyes changed back to normal. " What am I going to kill me star pupil? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. )   Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 9:49 am

Orion staggered to his feet "Thank you sir." He moved slowly over to his bag and pulled out a water bottle. After chugging down half the bottle, he recapped it and leaned against the tree to recover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. )   Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 5:51 pm

" Well I'd like to say, you all have something to learn. " looking at Orion he said. " Some less than others. Now go get yourselves cleaned up, have lunch and be back in class by one a clock. Class dismissed! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. )   Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 5:59 pm

Orion smiled, grabbed his stuff and ran off for lunch. "Thanks sir, see you at one!" he ran off to join the rest of Class Rising Sun.

OOC: Yeah, I named the class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. )   Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 6:21 pm

The end!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. )   Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 2:01 pm

OOC: Now that kinda fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. )   Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skylar, the murderer. A new teacher at the dwma. ( Open. )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2