Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new face at the academy...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

A new face at the academy... Empty
PostSubject: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 1:32 am

Standing at the entrance of the DWMA, Vail turned to the woman and nodded. "Thank you for helping me get here, I owe you a favor." He smiled a bit. It was nice getting to know some people here in a new city.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 1:38 am

"What kind of favor?" She purred, walking off. "Oh, and one tip of advice. If you see a boy around here with silver hair like yours; avoid him. See ya around cutie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 1:41 am

"Anything...?" the tone of his voice was questioning, but he was really offering the favor. The tip on thesilver hair boy made him pause and ponder for a minute or so. Looking at the ground he turned to face the academy doors, ready to walk inside and possibly greet some new people...
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 1:43 am

"Anything." And with that, she was gone.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 1:47 am

Droon snickers and walks away too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 1:56 am

"This went better in my head..." Vail stood facing the entrance of the academy but did not move. His eyes slowly lowered a bit to look at the ground as he sttod frozen, seemingly intimidated by the reputation of this place...so he went off to the training grounds for some tension reducing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 8:47 pm

Dylan was practicing at the training grounds as Vail approached. he stopped and glanced at him. " you're new too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 9:43 pm

Jet is running around in circles with a bundle of fur on his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 9:49 pm

"so, you a meister or a weapon? i planned to become a death scythe by myself but if you're in need of a weapon ill gladly take that position"

ooc: i dont think i get what jet is doing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 9:57 pm

OOC:Running around with a kitten on his face

Jet slams into a tree and falls down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 10:02 pm

ooc: ok then...

Dylan walks over to the sound of jet falling. " I don't even want to know what you did" reaches out hand to help him up. " Jet, right? We just got a new student. might want to introduce yourself later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 10:15 pm

Ayoko was walking nearby when she hears a new voice. Curious, she goes over and notices the two talking. "Hello newbie!" She squeaks, waving at the two before noticing what happened to Jet. "What happened here?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 10:17 pm

Droon sees the cat on jets face " ah you found nibbles!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 10:20 pm

"Nibbles?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 10:21 pm

" he's a stray cat. I think I've collected like 20 by now..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 10:24 pm

Ayoko smiles, happy to know that he helps stray animals. "That's nice! What are their names?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 10:30 pm

Nibbles,sir meowmington, church,Tom , bubbles,lard guts, shadow, gremlin, thing 1,thing 2, puss, scratch, beans,gir, Jeff porkins, pinkie pie, koizumi, canniball, and wolverine." He says counting them off on his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 10:46 pm

" where do you keep them all?" Dylan walks away at the sound of the school bell. " we should get going
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 10:48 pm

"See ya then!" She turns around and sprints away, without looking back once.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 10:57 pm

"Well, better get to class then."he says realizing he'd been left alone again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitimeJune 17th 2013, 11:00 pm

' 'Dylan walks with hands in pockets. " I wonder who is teaching the class today? doesn't matter who, ill be bored anyway
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 12:34 am

OOC: To prove Dylan wrong, I'm gonna have Mister Vallhen come in to this.

As the students found their way to their seats, Mister Vallhen sat at his desk listening to his headphones. Once the Bell rang, class would begin... and should anyone turn up late... Just the thought made Ryu snap the pencil he had in his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 1:12 am

Jet walls into class and takes a seat in the back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2013, 9:58 am

Dylan manages to walk in as late as usual. he sits down casually as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new face at the academy...   A new face at the academy... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new face at the academy...
Page 1 of 1