Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Academy

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:03 pm

"Im gonna be late if I don't get outta here quick." Kataro said to himself as he brushed his teeth. After he was done, he gathered his things, got on his motorcycle and sped towards the DWMA. He arrived at the front doors of the academy, relieved he wasn't late.
Back to top Go down

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:22 pm

Kataro walks through the door and see people talking and stuff. He looks around to see if he can see any of his friends.
Back to top Go down

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:30 pm

Arisa was sitting in the back of the room, throwing crumbled up pieces of paper around the classroom recklessly.

Unlike Arisa, Saiko was sitting in the front row, reading a history book.
Back to top Go down

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:37 pm

Kataro walks into the classroom and sits down next to Saiko. "Hey Saiko. Has class started yet?"
Back to top Go down

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:49 pm

"N-not yet...." Saiko mumbles, keeping her eyes on her book. "Have y-you seen Vail or Arusa y-yet?"
Back to top Go down

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:52 pm

"I was gonna ask you the same thing." Then the new teacher walks in and says. "Hello everyone my name is shade. I'm your new teacher. I am also a mage. NOW... Turn your book to page 37."
Back to top Go down

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:54 pm

Kataro quickly flops the pages in his book. Then he whispers to Saiko. "Have you seen jet or Hikari. I haven't heard from them for a while."
Back to top Go down

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 1:55 pm

Saiko nods and turns her book to page 37 without answering his question.
Back to top Go down

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:03 pm

The teacher look up at everyone and says, "You all should know. I'm very tough, I don't tolerate ANYTHING. Now can anyone tell me how to resonate two souls."
Back to top Go down

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:10 pm

"When meister and weapon synchronize their Souls wavelength with each other."
Back to top Go down

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:13 pm

Kataro raised his hand and asked. "Is there a way one person can resonate their soul?"

OOC: seriously is it.
Back to top Go down

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:18 pm

Saiko kept her mouth shut, she knew the answer but the question was meant for the teacher.
Back to top Go down

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:25 pm

OOC: I don't know the answer to my question. Lol. Really. can a person resonate their soul or... Something like that?"
Back to top Go down

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:26 pm

OOC: Here's the wikia link to it: http://souleater.wikia.com/wiki/Soul_Resonance I would explain myself buuuuuut it'll be easier if you just read this.
Back to top Go down

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:37 pm

The teacher replied and said, "no there isn't. You need to or more souls to resonate." Just then Sid walked in. "Lord death would like to see you In the death room." Shade then said. "I will be back in ten minutes. During that time I want you all to study."
Back to top Go down

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:44 pm

Saiko smiles, she loves when the teacher gives them free time to study. Her eyes were quickly glue back to her book, reading about the history of this world.
Back to top Go down

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:46 pm

"Soooo.. What are you doing later on Saiko?" Kataro blushes and looks down towards his lap.
Back to top Go down

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:50 pm

"Nothing...." She says shrugging, not even looking up from her book.
Back to top Go down

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:53 pm

"Oh... Well.. I was kinda wondering if... You maybe wanted to do something later?" Kataro put his forehead on the desk out of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 2:58 pm

"S-sure! We should a-ask everyone else if t-they want to come as well." She says smiling, still looking at her book.
Back to top Go down

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:02 pm

"Yeah. That would be awesome! We could throw a party at my apartment. Do you know where Vail or jet or.... Anybody is???"
Back to top Go down

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:03 pm

"S-sadly no...."
Back to top Go down

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:22 pm

"Well maybe we can find them after class." Then the teacher burst and nd said. "Class dismissed. something has.....come up."
Back to top Go down

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:41 pm

"You wanna go find Vail?"
Back to top Go down

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 3:49 pm

"S-sure..." Saiko mumbles, gathering up all her things. Her hair was hung in a loose bun, with a few strains of hair out of place while her glasses were hanging from the tip of her nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Academy  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Academy    The Academy  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Academy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next