Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Unfamiliar Face

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:03 pm

Tenshi climbs up the countless number of stairs leading to the marvelous building of the DWMA. She walked to the interior of the building. So many... Doors...
Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:05 pm

DarkSoul enters the DWMA as well, immediately walking to where I am supposed to go.

OOC: I have no idea where I'm really going, is it class?
Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:11 pm

OOC: I should've thought of that beforehand... hahahahahah... Sure.

Tenshi moves through a crowd of people and walks inside a classroom. She looks around, and finds an empty seat in the far back, nobody near it. She walks up, and takes a seat.
Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:12 pm

Enters the classroom and casually walks up to the back row and sits at the far end.
Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:27 pm

Tenshi looks at DarkSoul. Not a normal weapon...
Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:29 pm

DarkSoul listens to Tenshi's thoughts for entertainment.
Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:32 pm

Tenshi senses someone listening to her thoughts. "Ngh..." she grunts, and makes a mental barrier between her and everyone else.
Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:33 pm

Valentine enters the classroom, taking a seat at the side of the classroom alone.
OOC: Finally found a thread to join
Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:35 pm

DarkSoul notices Valentine and begins wondering who she is.
Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:38 pm

Valentine puts her arms crossed on the desk, half-way hiding her face in them.
Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:39 pm

Tenshi looks at the person who just entered. Um... so many people... What if they start talking to me... what do I do....
Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:42 pm

A storm begins to form outside.

I turn my head to look out of the round, circular windows.
Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:43 pm

OOC: gtc, DarkSoul is already in a class with Kokoro, if you want to be in more places make a diffrent character or something
Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:44 pm

OOC: 2 different roleplays godofthedualblade
Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:44 pm

OOC: i used to be on here before and people had one character in multiple threads at the same time
Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:46 pm

OOC: Wait, AwesomesauseLion shouldnt we finish the other thread because we arent officially partners yet... I dont think
Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:46 pm

Tenshi looks outside at the storm. She smiles and snaps. When she does, a bolt of lightning strikes down to the earth. She smiles wider, not bored any longer.
Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:47 pm

OOC: Okayz then
Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:48 pm

Kataro ran into the classroom and sat next to valientine. "Hey, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:50 pm

Outside the school in the sky a orange aura emitted a fiery light.
Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:51 pm

Valentine hesitates for a second, "Um Valentine, but call me Val please..."
Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:52 pm

"Ok.... Val. You're new right?"
Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:53 pm

"Uh…Ya this is my first day…"
Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:57 pm

Michele walks into the classroom, and sits down at an empty seat.

"Well, What a storm..."

Tenshi snaps again, and once more, lightning strikes. I hope nobody saw what I can do...
Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2013, 9:58 pm

Speaks in Tenshi's mind;

"...I did."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Unfamiliar Face Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unfamiliar Face   An Unfamiliar Face I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unfamiliar Face
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next