Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new face a new experience

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A new face a new experience Empty
PostSubject: A new face a new experience   A new face a new experience I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 5:12 pm

And that concludes today's lesson ^_^ The bell rings and the eager class who has had enough of this joke they were required to call their professor, ran straight out the classroom. Nano on the other hand took his time getting packed up. Have a good afternoon Nano ^_^ Nano turns to see the professor leaving out the door himself. He collects his books and realizes he has an extra. It wasnt his. Guessing to the decorations and the name it had belonged to a girl named Emma. He sighed. He looked into it. Nothing was of importance inside to him but that was expected of a girls notebook. He knew she'd be back for it sooner and there'd be know point of taking it with him since there wasn't any school the following day. From what the book said she had to come back to school later that day for some afterschool activity. He decided to sit and wait and for the time being he decided to read through the book until she arrived. Reading what she wrote but putting more focus into how it was written and studying her penmanship...........This is so uncool Yet he kept on reading attached to the book. He became time consumed in reading he didn't even realize it was a quarter til 6.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience   A new face a new experience I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 6:58 pm

ben walked into the classroom. holding a stack of papers. the boy was only 12 but he still attended this class. " sir I came to return some make up work. " his grades had been at an all time low 89. unacceptable to ben. so he asked for some extra credit and was told to turn it in here. " whats that? " he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience   A new face a new experience I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 10:30 pm

Kokoa skipped into the classroom cheerfully "Haaaaai~! I forgot my bag, hehe~!" She got to were her seat was and grabbed her bag "I always forget it~! Hey, what do you have in there~?" She asked the boy she had just noticed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience   A new face a new experience I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2013, 11:58 pm

Emma had already finished with helping a professor and had decided to come back to class in search of her missing book. It didnt hold much information about anything of great importance, but it was still hers. She walked into the room, to find a boy reading her forgotton journal. ' are you enjoying my journal?" she said to the boy as she stood infront of his desk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience   A new face a new experience I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 3:44 pm

Stands up not even realizing he was now surrounded by a people. N-no! Nervously hands her back her book. I found this! I wasnt reading! N-no i mean i was or atleast i didnt try too. Its yours!!! Stands making the situation awkward in the most awkward posture. his hands shaking as he nervously hands it to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience   A new face a new experience I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 4:03 pm

Emma smiles a little. " Its ok i dont mind that you read it. It didnt really have any important stuff in it. And what was of any importance was written in a way that would be hard for most people to read and comprehend." she took her book back from the boy. " Thank you for returning it." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience   A new face a new experience I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 4:15 pm

No problem. He then gets up from his desk and heads for the door. Oh Greetings Nano ^_^ I take it you will be joining us? N- Perfect. Please take a seat. What the hell just happened? He had talked himself into some after school program. A perfect way to start off his weekend... Now class i know i said we were going to study the art of soul residence in further dept and we will do that but........... Nano looks up to see why the teacher hesitated. Now i know i'm not crazy but wasnt he just wearing a suit and tie and now before he was dressed as some meteorologist. Ive decided to expand this lesson alittle more. Everyone brought their partners right? Well actually sir i dont hav a- GGOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD Now tally ho this way we go! Nano sighs. this was gonna be another long drawn out lesson with no point and worst of all it was a lesson after school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience   A new face a new experience I_icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2013, 4:37 pm

OOC: This topic will transition to the following link.
A new face a new experince *Part 2*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new face a new experience   A new face a new experience I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new face a new experience
Page 1 of 1