Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 7:11 pm

Ophidia quickly found herself doing what she did best, victimizing the innocent. Positioning herself in front of the girl now, she placed a gentle kiss on Clarie's neck. "I told you I won't hurt you. Just the opposite, really!~" She said, running a finger softly up the girl's right arm.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 7:15 pm

Claire shivered a bit at her kiss, eyes squeezing shut again. A line of goosebumps followed Ophidia's finger up Claire's arm, and her breathing, which had become stable but still quick, became ragged once more.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 7:32 pm

Ophidia's finger got to Clarie's shoulder, then stopped as Ophidia put her arms around Clarie, pulling herself closer and gently nipped at Clarie's ear. With her hands behind Clarie's back, she toyed with a certain 'hook' but didn't quite unlatch it yet. Ophidia could have pulled the hook at any time, but she had decided to tease the girl a bit first, give her a little hope.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 7:34 pm

Claire opened her eyes a bit at the tease, a faint glimmer of hope that perhaps she was having trouble. Maybe even give up. Even though it was a vain hope, she let out a somewhat relieved sigh, relaxing, if only a bit.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 11:21 pm

Ophidia waited for the sigh of relief, then unhooked the small latch with relative ease. She giggled at the poor girl's ignorance of her abilities. She'd learn real quick though. Lightly, Ophidia lifted her head to whisper in the girl's ear again. "Just relax, enjoy yourself. It'll be fun.~"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 11:23 pm

Claire's eyes shot open wide with panic, and her breathing quickened again as she began to have the smallest of panic attacks, her brow starting to sweat. "F-Fun?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 11:32 pm

Ophidia smiled warmly, placing herself forehead to forehead with Clarie. "Fun. Ya know, like enjoyment and happiness. It's really not that hard!~" She replied cheerily, running a hand through Clarie's hair. The girl sounded exhausted, and she hadn't even touched her yet.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 11:34 pm

Claire attempted to swallow the lump that had grown in her throat, and nodded. "A-And it's... n-n-not going to h-hurt?" She relaxed somewhat in her grip, leaning her forehead against Ophidia's as well, finding the gesture soothing.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 11:56 pm

Ophidia noticed that Clarie looked a bit more calm. "If it does, it'll only be for a minute or two. Are you new to this, because you're surprisingly nervous?" She said happily, trying to calm the girl down. If the girl hyperventalated and passed out, Ophidia would be out of luck. Ok, that was a lie. It would just be more fun with Clarie awake.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 12:00 am

Claire could only blush and nod, too embarrassed to give her the full truth about why she was acting like this. "Y-Yes... I-It is..." Her mouth hung open like she was going to say more, but slowly it closed, and her gaze moved away from Ophidia.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 12:06 am

Ophidia looked at Clarie, genuinly curious about the girl. "There's more. You can speak your mind around me. If it helps, I can remove my top too, not that I won't in a second anyways.~" She joked, trying to lighten the air a bit.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 12:10 am

Claire felt it coming. Word vomit. "I-I have a-a condition. I-I'm agoraphobic, a-and I d-don't... I-I can't handle... a-a lot of things..." Even though it was her usual broken speech, it was the fastest she'd said anything to the girl. And the comment about Ophidia dropping her top made her blush deep.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 12:18 am

Ophidia barely caught what the girl was saying. Agoraphobic, hm? Interesting. "Then I better be careful, hm? Wouldn't want to break you on the first go.~" She said, implying this would not be the last time Ophidia would try to find Clarie. Her actions were too adorable to let go. Maybe next time she'd even bring Fissia?~
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 12:21 am

Claire let out a shaky breath, squeezing her eyes shut. However, when Ophidia didn't say anything, she opened her eyes, surprised by the look on the Kishin's face. She shook her head a few times, surprised that she'd already started to care about this kishin egg's opinion about her. She blushed a bit at her words. "Y-Yes... P-Please be c-careful..."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 12:47 am

Ophidia put her hands behind her neck where a Velcro latch could be heard and the netting that went from neck to chest flopped over the white bikini top. Gently she undid the back and set the top aside. Before she said anything else she leaned on Clarie again. "I will dear. Besides, what kind of girl would I be if I messed with you like this and then left you mentally destroyed?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 12:51 am

Claire looked uncertain on what to do. She'd never been in this kind of situation, ever, in her entire life. Still, for such an awkward situation, she was handling it extremely well. Maybe it was because it was just the two of them. She swallowed another lump in her throat, clearing her throat for a few times after that. "W-What s-should I-I do?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 1:18 am

Ophidia looked Clarie in the eye, her own yellow eyes seductively focused on tempting the girl. "What do you WANT to do, Clarie dear?" She asked with a wink, gently smile and batting her eyes.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 1:22 am

Claire was quiet for some time, and when she spoke her voice was panicked and pitiful. "I-I don't k-know... C-Could you just l-lead?" Her eyes met Ophidia's, silently pleading for the kishin to take command of the situation, as the girl was clearly unwilling and unable.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 3:51 pm

Ophidia sighed, laying a soft kiss on the girl's lips. "Very well, I can lead if you can follow." She said, flicking her tiny wings once. It was't every day she found one so unwilling to fight back. It kind of made her wonder if the DWMA was going soft on the training.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 3:57 pm

Claire was equal parts terrified and excited. On the one hand, she faced the very real possibility of death if she chose to disobey the kishin. On the other, the kishin had freely offered to 'help' Claire, and while Claire now had a fairly good idea of what that meant, it was a thousand times better than ending up decapitated upon the roof.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 5:12 pm

Ophidia smiled at the silence, preparing herself to finish what she started. With a light tug on the strings, a small black piece of fabric hit the ground lightly.

(OOC: and timeskip. Sorry children, no smut here!~)
(EDIT: It was up to your imagination. (AKA I was lazy) But fine x3)

After awhile, when it was all over, Ophidia was snuggling Clarie's arm and smiling warmly. Mission accomplished~ She thought to herself before looking up at the girl to gauge a reaction.

Last edited by Squid Girl on April 17th 2014, 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 5:13 pm

OOC: Couldn't you have done the timeskip so that I at least knew the situation?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 5:27 pm

Claire sat in something between ecstasy and shock, laying beside the kishin on the roof. Her breathing was beginning to slow, but still held the telltale pace of exertion, and her eyes were more or less blank, but slowly she was beginning to return to herself. She swallowed a lump in her through, and tried to speak, but again all that came out was a quiet squeak.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 5:43 pm

Ophidia laughed at the small squeak. "Guess I couldn't fix it, hm? I guess I'll have to try again sometime!" She said teasingly, despite not actually joking. She planned on returning here to visit when she passed Death City sometimes.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 5:46 pm

Claire clears her throat, managing to get words out. "I-It was g-g-good.." She even snuggles closer to her, giving her a bit of a nuzzle to display what affection she's comfortable with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next