Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 5:54 pm

Ophidia noticed the girl get closer. This was a good sign. It meant Ophidia wouldn't be ambushed by the girl in a moment. "So, my Angel, you're a scythe? That's the kind of weapon I use, ya know.~" She said, looking down at her ice blue scythe. She was used to having the hook on the bottom end, but an actual weapon would provide more freedom than her current piece.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 5:56 pm

Claire opened her eyes just a little wider, and gave a nod. "Y-Yes... M-My sister c-called me t-the Angel S-Scythe once..." She shivered a bit, even though she was in truth quite warm. She snuggled closer to Ophidia, trying to lose the feeling of cold as well as that of embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 9:38 pm

Ophidia smiled warmly, looking back up at Clarie. "Sister, hm? Think she'd care if I borrowed you for a bit? I'd just love to try using a Weapon instead of that heavy old thing!~" She questioned, looking for ways to get the girl away without alerting meisters of a kishin egg in the area.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 9:40 pm

Claire's quiet for a long while before responding. "I-I don't know... I-I-I don't want to leave her w-without saying anything..." Claire shivers again, but being as she's already as close to Ophidia as humanly possible she can only settle on giving her a brief nuzzle.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)   Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unusual Encounters (Squid and The Management) (Mature)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3