Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:41 pm

Waffles ....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:17 am

Ghost tried to hide his limp as he walked calmly and quietly towards the front of the nearest window to allow him to study the back of his leg. A clean gash had set in and stretched from the back of his knee to the center of his calf. He'd never really felt the same pain before, and tried to hold back the tears. Ghost knew he needed to find something to fix the wound with, but didn't know what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:40 am

Luna gasped when she saw the boy lean agenst her window. Something was wrong with him his leg was bloody and he was limping. Luna instinctivly got up and walked out to the porch tords the boy"hrllo little boy can I help you are you okay"(the most words she has said in days at one time)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:35 pm

Ghost looks from the dripping leg wound to the lady who'd just approached him. He almost jumped out of his own skin, but swallowed and glanced behind him to make sure the older kids weren't following him.

"I-I'm fine, ma'am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:38 pm

Luna started walking tord him slowly and calmly. She talked to him calmly and sothing like shee was coeing to a wild animal"hay come here let me help I can fix it"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 10:49 pm

Some one post please? ??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 8:40 pm

Ghost didn't want to trust the lady, and pulled away rather abruptly. Bad mistake. A sharp pinging feeling ran up his back and shocked him. So laying his leg back down, he sits back against the wall behind him and looks up at the woman with an almost hurt look on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 10:32 pm

Shhh shhh its okay I can help dont worry I wont hurt you I promise. " slowly she inched closer until she was right infront of him. She kneeled down and looked at his leg and smiled, the cut wasent that bad a little of her magic and he would be good as new "I can heal this really quickly and make you good as new, but I need you to trust me ...I have to touch your leg"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)    Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby Drama (private: eggo, me, fire and charmy)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3