Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) Empty
PostSubject: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 4:22 pm

It was a beautiful day in Death City. Osamu was standing in a shadow of a building near a fountain. That day was very sunny and our friend hates the sun so..He was in bad mood. But there was something more..Shadow felt observed and somehow he knew that this day won't end good for him. He didn't know why! The ninja sighed, stepped out of the shadow and walked over to the fountain. Hm..Another day, another adventure, huh? He thought to himself as he sat at the edge of the fountain. Of course black smoke came out of his body, because he was sitting in the sunlight.
Suddenly Osamu looked at the DWMA.
It's the most amazing building he has ever seen!

Last edited by Leke on May 30th 2014, 2:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 5:34 pm

Ida skated past Shadow on her chains moving at a blinding speed towards the school leaving deep chainsaw marks in the pavement.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 5:51 pm

Suddenly Shadow noticed..Her.. No Not Ida but..Her! Chloe! When the ninja looked around he saw men walking towards him. They had short swords. He noticed another thing.. Chloe was to close to Ida. A smile appeared on her face.
Shadow pulled out his sword, but before he could do anything, the men blocked every street. W-what? Hmm.Nobody can get in, nobody can get out, huh? The ninja thought to himself.

Suddenly Chloe clapped. "Congratulations, my dear Champions! We've finally found that traitor!" She exclaimed as she pointed at Shadow.

"Damn it..Ida.I hope you will ignore it.." Shadow muttered. He really wanted Ida to stay away, because this could end bad. But a little part of his soul was telling him, that he will need her help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 6:07 pm

Ida bumped into one of the men with swords knocking a few of them over like dominos, she quickly got to her feet and lifted her goggles from her eyes "HEY BUB WATCH WHERE YOU WALKING!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 6:32 pm

Chloe looked at Ida and smiled. "Before we take care of a man that calls himself..Shadow..Let's teach this brat a lesson!" She yelled as she pointed at Ida.

Shadow's eyes widened. Seven men with swords against Two warriors. Suddenly the champions walked over to her mistress. "Show her, where is her..." Chloe tried to say but Shadow began to walk towards them. "...Don't be so confident, Chloe" Osamu spoke. "They're weak..And you know it. You've found them on the streets, huh? They were homeless people, right? Before they've died..Killed by your two best champions." He said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 6:57 pm

Ida preformed a 360 spinning jump kick as she activated her chains as if she was skating on them but at the same time ejected them making it act like whip. when she landed the chains looped around her legs again and one of her hands turned into a bazooka barrel which she aimed at the witch "F*#K YOU I AM GOING TO BE LATE FOR CLASS NOW!" it was after she was done talking everyone would notice what happened when she had done a her kick, every in a 10 feet radius around her was cut in some why, building were damaged some of the men fell down with huge gashes and other had their swords cut in half. she hadn't notice Shadow yet.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 7:23 pm

Shadow looked at Ida. "That was..Amazing." He whispered.

"Pff! So go to your damn school, little girl! I will find you anyways" Chloe said. But she was on a lost position in this moment and she knew it. Her people have lost their weapons. Shadow was very near them..Wait..Shadow? "Well..Shadow..I'll give you one last chance." She said as she looked at him. Then a small violet magic ball appeared in her hand. Her little army was prepared to die.
"Well..I know everything, Shadow. Listen..Come with me and your partner..What was her name? Oh yeah! Ida will be safe." She said. The witch had a secret weapon. That's why she was very confident. It was her experimental spell that could change people's body. If everything fails, she will use it to change Ida into a baby! Yes! That was a great plan!

"You..H-how?" Shadow asked. Suddenly he felt scared. He promised himself that he will protect Ida. It was easy to notice that Chloe found his weakness.

"Hm? So? What is your decision?" Chloe said. Then she looked at Ida with an evil smile. "I have an advice for you..Forget about your meister."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 9:38 pm

Ida shot a blast from her bazooka hand at what she thought was a witch, it then turned back to normal and she turned her hand into the blade that the chains usually ran around and swiped the air in front of her seeing how it was as sharp as a sword she could use it as one. "DON'T IGNORE ME YOU B*#%H!" she then took notice of Shadow "Shadow! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HER? QUIT FOLLOWING ME YOU STALKER AND WHO THE HELL IS THAT?" She yelled at him "DON'T TELL ME SHE IS YOUR CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND OR SOMETHING!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 8:53 am

Chloe jumped to the right.
"Jeez..You're annoying..." She said. Then the witch mumbled something and the magic ball grew bigger. She took a few steps back and then..She threw the ball at Ida.

But suddenly...Shadow jumped in front of Ida and used his own body as a shield. When the ball hit him, it exlploded, throwing the ninja on the ground.

"You idiot! Hrr..!" Chloe yelled. "You! Next time you both will suffer! I promise!". She was mad, very mad. The witch turned into a raven and flown away. Her champions ran away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 1:31 pm

"SHADOW!" Ida yelled as she witnessed him act like a human shield "YOU B*#%H!" she yelled at the witch as her chains went berserk and she was about to chase after the witch until she remembered what just happened she then kneeled down and cradled her partner. "Hey Shadow are you okay?!"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 4:48 pm

Shadow's eyes were closed and he wasn't moving. But after a while he slowly opened his eyes. "I-Ida? S-so I'm not dead yet.." The ninja said, almost whispering. But something was wrong. His voice sounded like he was 10 years older than he is. And also his clothes..Suddenly they seemed..A little too big for him. But hey! He was still alive!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 6:01 pm

OOC: don't you mean 10 years younger then he was XD

Ida frowned looking rather angery as she made a growling like noise and hit Shadow on the head "Idiot! How could you die a second time your a zombie!" she dropped him on the ground and looked down at him, she had been worried though she would have never admit it. Ida wiped her teary eyes before they could shed any and before she spoke sounding barely shaken up "You crazy stalker you could have gotten hurt and then what huh? I never asked you to use yourself as a shield to protect me from your crazy ex!" it was then she noticed something odd "....hey moron you seem......different......."

Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 6:17 pm

OOC: Oh! Yeah right! Sorry! XD

Shadow laughed a little. "My ex? She has resurrected me.." Osamu said. "Uhm Different?". He asked, surprised. Then he got up and looked at his hands. "You're right..And..My voice..Wait..I'll do something that I hate." He said. Then he took off his hood. And that could shock every person that knows him. Osamu looked like a 16-year-old boy with pale skin and black hair. "Uhm And?" He asked as he looked at Ida's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 6:36 pm

OOC: Can I join?

*James stood against the corner of the building near them watching the whole thing*

"Wow that was really something. You kids held out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 6:59 pm

OOC: I don't mind its Leke's call also I think shadow looks like this with out his hood
How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) 5688-988595181
How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) 5688-451723616

Ida blushed lightly when Shadow began to stare at him looking at her in the eyes "Wh-Whatcha looking at yea undead creep! If you got something to say then spit it out!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 7:03 pm

*James looked at shadow*

"Shadow by any chance are you a ninja?"
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 12:11 am

OOC: You can stay, Master.

"Wait..What?" Shadow said as he looked at the sky. Then the ninja took off his left glove and looked at his left hand. "Uhm.." He commented. My hand seems different..Uhm..What the hell? He thought. Then he looked at James "Uhm..Yeah I'm a ninja." Osamu said. Then he looked back at his weapon. "Undead creep, stalker, moron..I wonder what will be next.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 12:32 pm

"How about a big fat liar?" Ida stated still sounding pissed with her hands on her hips "You were always telling me you were twenty five or something but you look and sound like your seventeen, jackass."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 2:57 pm

Shadow crossed his arms. "Are you kidding me, Ida? You saw my face on that damn ball, right?" He said. But then he realized something. He looked in her eyes. "Wait..What?! What the hell are you talking about?" Osamu asked, shocked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 7:16 pm

Ida started playing with her hair and avoiding eye contact with her partner when he mentioned the ball "I am saying you look and sound like your seventeen Shadow god I cant be any clearer."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 7:41 pm

OOC: Too late Sov. The witch is gone. ;)

Shadow put his hands on his head.
"Impossible..H-how?" Shadow said to himself. He couldn't believe it. But actually he would even take this as a..gift from Chloe. Maybe he was weaker, but finally one of his dreams could become true..In this body he could join the DWMA! "Actually..It..It isn't bad, you know?" He said to Ida as he put on his hood. To be honest..I feel..Different..Really different.. Osamu thought to himself.
"So Chloe's spell could turn you into a baby.." Shadow said. Then he laughed very quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 8:51 pm

Ida blushed looking pissed before she boxed Shadow "Shad up you damn pedo! Even as a baby I would have given you hell!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 9:54 pm

Ooc: shhhh, admin powers. Nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 4:22 am

And of course Ida boxed Osamu...

Shadow noticed Ida's blush. Heh..Interesting. He thought to himself. "Of course..As a baby..Oh I'm a baby and I'll throw a spoon at you! It will surely kill you." Shadow said, teasingly. But then he crossed his arms and began to think about something. Because of it he blushed slightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 10:06 pm

Ida now looked more confused then pissed after Shadow said "Of course..As a baby..Oh I'm a baby and I'll throw a spoon at you! It will surely kill you." She simply replied with a scowl and a "What the hell are you on about?" then she saw he was blushing by the way his body tensed up for a split second "and the hell are you blushing about!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)   How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How a normal day can become a drama.. (finished)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next