Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) Empty
PostSubject: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 7:19 pm

Ooc: okay so we time smiled about 7 or so months to were Luna is having the baby so just FYI

Luna was at home siting on the porch when suddenly a sharp pain whent up her back and she felt liquid run down her leg she looked down and gasped " hunny the baby's here" she said yelling to him

Last edited by firetalon90 on July 29th 2013, 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 7:22 pm

"Are you sure?!" He said as he ran over then he saw her. "Hop on!" Kataro pulled out a hoverboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 7:26 pm

Luna got on and wrapped her arms around him as another wave of intens pain came and she groaned in pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 7:28 pm

Kataro was speeding through the city.... He finally reached the hospital and landed, then he helped Luna off of the board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 7:33 pm

Luna got off with a sigh " thank you hunny " she leaned on him heavy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 7:35 pm

Kataro quickly walked her into the hospital. He explained what happened and they took Luna to the operation room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 7:38 pm

Kataro had been pacing around the room for hours waiting on some news.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 7:40 pm

Ooc: should we have it seasection or natural

Luna sighed as she laid down on the bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 7:44 pm

OOC: doesn't matter to me."

Kataro wanted to smoke but he couldn't do it in a hospital.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 7:51 pm

Seacection)
Luna was in the bed she had just gotten a shot to reduce pain and numb when the doctor came in to weep her to the operation room and she handed kataro a coat and gloves and caP " in the room you must were this " she said and started weeling Luna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 7:54 pm

Kataro walked in and held Luna's hand. "how are you?"

OOC: I gotta leave soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 7:57 pm

Ooc : okay you wanna skip ahead to the baby's born and doctor hands him to kataro

Luna looked at him with a weak smile sweat on her forehead " I'm doing okay" she said reaching out for his hand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 7:59 pm

OOC: yeah. Who's gonna create the first boy?

"Good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 8:04 pm

You can :) ) skip time)
Luna laid back relaxing her eyes shut as the doctors stiched her uP
The doctor walked up to kataro a little blue bundle in her arms " here is your son " she handed him to kataro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 8:05 pm

"Wow... I'm a father..." he said as tears grew in his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 8:08 pm

(Gotta go. I'll create him later! :) )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 8:09 pm

Luna opened her tired eyes and smiled warmly at him as she watched him holding their son " you will be a great father " ( kk ttyl )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 11:25 pm

Ooc: back!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 11:35 pm

I'm here )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 11:37 pm

"I don't know what I wanna name him yet. Hmmmmm..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 11:43 pm

Luna smiled " well we have to pick one " she said in a weak voice
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 11:49 pm

Ooc: I'm sorry to intrude but what about Rick :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2013, 11:59 pm

OOC: nah. I want something more Japanese. I'm still thinking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:12 am

Hmmmmmm how about hikaru)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2013, 12:16 am

(I think that's more of a girl name. How about Kaito?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)   Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ummmmm the BABY!!!!!!!( mature starting around page7)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next