Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time for my goodbye again.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Time for my goodbye again. Empty
PostSubject: Time for my goodbye again.   Time for my goodbye again. I_icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2014, 11:25 pm

Yep, once again, I'm going to stop Rping here. This time, it's permanent.

I agree with what everyone has said. Deth should have started going through the apps, but the way it was worded made it seem like only he was to do it. Both ends of the problem are guilty.

Now, Demoting Deth was stupid. Admins, you fucked up. When you were all busy with your lives, Deth was one of the few mods on, and then one of the few admins on for a long time, he did more then you all. I'm sorry, but it's true. What he did was wrong, but to demote him is going too far.

Now for my second problem. Beyril, Ace, and Lia. I mean nothing by this, you are all great girls and boy, but this needs to be said.

Ace, Beyril, you don't deserve to be admins. Same can be said with phoenix. You guys both poofed for several months, not to be seen in about half a year. The moment you come back, you are admins. How is this fair for anyone? I'm really sorry for saying this, but that is my opinion. I think other members should have been made Admin, not just because Oblivion was nostalgic for the olden days.

And Lia. I'm glad you are trying to be the keep peace keeper, and I welcome you to the site. I'm also sorry that you came at a very bad time. That being said, I shouldn't have to welcome an Admin to a site for the first time. You have been on here for 3 days. I don't care how much experience you have before this, being on here for 3 days and being given Admin status is unfair. Your a nice person, but it's the truth.

I will still hang here and talk in the Cb. But other then that, I'm done.
Back to top Go down

Time for my goodbye again.
Page 1 of 1