Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TucKid's Mod Application

Go down 

Yes or No?
Yes
TucKid's Mod Application I_vote_lcap0%TucKid's Mod Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
TucKid's Mod Application I_vote_lcap100%TucKid's Mod Application I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage

TucKid's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: TucKid's Mod Application   TucKid's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 12:04 am

What's one thing you like about this site?everything to rp'ing with friends to hanging out in the cb
One thing you would like to see changed about the site?the slowly leavings of our members
What makes you more qualified to be a moderator than our other members?I have been a moderator on two other sites been a admin on one and a creator of one
Can you list two other members who would be willing to speak favorably on your behalf? •DÆd Eyes• and Vixy Mcloud
Time on the site? About the whole time it has been up and running
Number of Active vs. Inactive characters, and how efficiently do you manage them?1 to 2 the two inactive I might just give away because I use Jacob in the Reaver's university
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TucKid's Mod Application   TucKid's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 12:27 pm

Dead Eyes:

Hmm... I guess Tuck only put me as one because he was my first friend in the very beginning. And I kinda put him as one for me for the same reason as well. To be an admin or mod, I think you need the ability to lead and be open, but to also have some set of writing skills. ... But if I did have to recommend him, I suppose I would, but considering were going against each other In a way, I kinda... Can't EXACTLY recommend him over myself... I think you understand, or at least I hope you do. But if I wasn't running for this spot, because Jet is my pal, if vote for him. Along with any other of my friends.

Please note; part of this was left out at the user's request.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TucKid's Mod Application   TucKid's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 12:55 am

Dear Beyril Stone

TucKid would be an excellent mod because of his friendly, mellow yet honest personality. His fun side Will help him in tense situations and his mellow personality means he'll stay calm, his honest personality will help him review character sheets as well, though he is mellow most of the time he can become very passionate about decisions and won't be afraid to voice his opinions, and those are the reasons he would be a great mod

Love
Vixy McCloud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TucKid's Mod Application   TucKid's Mod Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TucKid's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1