Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arc's Mod Application

Go down 

Accept Arc?
1. Yes
Arc's Mod Application I_vote_lcap100%Arc's Mod Application I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
2. No
Arc's Mod Application I_vote_lcap0%Arc's Mod Application I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Arc's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Arc's Mod Application   Arc's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 10:53 pm

What's one thing you like about this site: Character creation rules give room for creativity. I also like the fact that everyone can RP their own way, seeing as the rules are fairly basic and generally allow people to post in whatever format they would like while still making sure RP is fair and enjoyable.

One thing you would like to see changed about the site: Most things on this site appeal to me, but the current order of the front page could be better. I'd have the rp locations after general info and everything else lower down, for ease of access and browsing speed.

What makes you more qualified to be a moderator than our other members: I'm mature (For my age?), can give unbiased opinions on problems and work alongside people to resolve any problems which may be put to my attention. Also, I can see when things be are OP., yo!

Can you list two other members who would be willing to speak favorably on your behalf: Leke and, probably @Skyra

How long have you been on the site and how often are you on?: I am on every single day, for as long as I can be on! I have been around since October of last yeah, so that would be around 7 months. Not too shabby, eh?

Number of Active vs. Inactive characters, and how efficiently do you manage them: I have 9 characters in total, 4 of which are used regularly. I do not tend to use more than two characters at any one time, so I can keep up my post standards at their usual paragraphy levels.

Have you ever had a dispute with another member online (this site or another) and how did you resolve it: Indeed I have! Every time I have a large dispute over something I get the second opinion of a member of staff or another member if the dispute isn't all too large. If it can be sorted out between just me and the person in the dispute, it probably will be.

Two members bring an issue to your attention. One member god-modded out of a situation, and the other member god-modded in return. How do you respond?: I review the issue at hand and try to resolve the issue between the two members and come to a conclusion. If the situation comes to an impasse, I will get another member's of staff opinion on the matter and try to resolve it from there.
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Arc's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arc's Mod Application   Arc's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2014, 1:41 pm

Alright, after a period of 5 days, I am declaring this vote closed. Arc, with a total count of three votes for and none against, is granted the position of moderator.
Back to top Go down

Arc's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1