Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Eiz of Awesome's Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters

Promote Eiz to a Mod
Yes
The Eiz of Awesome's Mod Application I_vote_lcap60%The Eiz of Awesome's Mod Application I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
No
The Eiz of Awesome's Mod Application I_vote_lcap40%The Eiz of Awesome's Mod Application I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

The Eiz of Awesome's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: The Eiz of Awesome's Mod Application   The Eiz of Awesome's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 12:17 pm

What's one thing you like about this site:
I love the people here. They're always so friendly and warm, and there's always something going on.

One thing you would like to see changed about the site:
Mm... I can't think of anything major. Actually, this site is a welcome change. I find it very refreshing c: I guess if I were to change one thing... it'd be the fact that there seem to be quite a few arguments going on... at almost all times xD and I'd like to see those reduced.

What makes you more qualified to be a moderator than our other members:
I'm a very hard worker. I would love to work for this site. I have also been a mod on multiple other sites, and I can handle situations with a level head. I break up fights pretty easily, and I love keeping the peace.

Can you list two other members who would be willing to speak favorably on your behalf:
Beetle
Paz-Sama
Prof. Bubbles (I listed a third, just in case xD)

How long have you been on the site and how often are you on?:
Well, I left this site for a while, so I really only count the last week or so that I've been on as my time. But in reality, I've been a member for... two months now? And I'm on every single day, since I quit my... prior engagements. But I'm very loyal to this site now and I'm on nearly every single day.

Number of Active vs. Inactive characters, and how efficiently do you manage them:
Not efficiently at all. Since I just got back, I deleted most of my characters. I only have four or five, and so far they're pretty active. Or, at least, the ones I get to roleplay with are ^^

Have you ever had a dispute with another member online (this site or another) and how did you resolve it:
Well, I've only really had one "dispute" with another member, and it was on soul-eater-madness.forumotion.com. It was because they were going over the PG-13 rule, and I was a moderator at the time. I had overlooked the issue for a while because an admin was participating in the crudeness, but one day something was said that I couldn't ignore. I spoke up about it and said that it was wrong, and they got angry. It escalated pretty quickly, and one of the members was yelling at me and calling me terrible names. I left the website. I know, that's a horrible way to end a fight, but there was no other way, as I was not being treated as a mod, not even by the admins. No one was listening to me, and they carried on with their behavior as if I had said nothing. I was extremely disrespected in that situation, and even the admins wouldn't obey their own rules. There was no way for me to resolve the fight.

Two members bring an issue to your attention. One member god-modded out of a situation, and the other member god-modded in return. How do you respond?:
I would ask for a link to the page, look at the severity of the issue, and then ask them politely to roleplay it out another way, without the god-modding. If a point infraction is required, then I would do that as well, but if it wasn't too severe, then I would probably just ask them to roleplay it out again, and possibly watch over any threads in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Eiz of Awesome's Mod Application   The Eiz of Awesome's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeJuly 18th 2014, 6:38 pm

Speaking as one of Eiz's references, I can say without a doubt she will make a awesome mod. She was hardworking, nice, and had good ideas back on the other site. She would be a VALUABLE addition to the team.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Eiz of Awesome's Mod Application   The Eiz of Awesome's Mod Application I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 4:02 pm

After 5 days of deliberation, with a final vote of 3 to 2, Eiz is now granted the rank of Moderator
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Eiz of Awesome's Mod Application   The Eiz of Awesome's Mod Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Eiz of Awesome's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1