Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Cult of Rynsel(Private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Cult of Rynsel(Private) Empty
PostSubject: The Cult of Rynsel(Private)   The Cult of Rynsel(Private) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 11:24 pm

Your characters eyes would be blindfolded as you sat in the back of the truck. Your character had been chosen by LORD DEATH himself to go undercover and investigate the cult known as the Hand of Rynsel.

Which meant he had to survive initiation. Which he was on his way too. Outside the truck, a produce truck to be exact, he could hear the roaring of the cold, harsh siberian wind. In the truck with him were ten other initiates. Or at least, thats the vague estimate that could be made. He could hear one of them playing a harmonica.

Details about the cult were sketchy. Popping up about a year ago, they worshiped something called the Virotkyn, who they claimed gave them magic powers. Which, based on certain video evidence, was true, to a degree. Said video involved a old man stopping a speeding bus with his bare hands. There were other examples, and all of which were less extreme, but it was still troubling.

Even more troubling was rumored connection to a gang of Kishin Eggs known as the Night Court, who they were suspected of funding in return for rare artifacts.

"....So, anyone know what to expect at all?"

It seems like your char was not the only curious initiate.
Back to top Go down

The Cult of Rynsel(Private)
Page 1 of 1