Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inkers next move

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Inkers next move - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 1:36 am

All the angels picked up the wires and lugged them into their necks. " What are we doing again? " Edward said as he crawled forward, the exertion of the angels making his body feel like lead.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 1:37 am

Adrian called out. "INKER! You seem so sure of the Soul Engine. What you weren't accounting for was that I was the one who beat it!" He pushed his hand down on a slider, the weight of the 17 server stations he had set up around the world was brought to bear against the AI's, over a hundred processors fighting back against the Bit AI's.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 1:49 am

"You beat ONE soul engine powered by less than six souls, utilized by a bleeding heart creator who failed to use it at its full potential. I have over a dozen Soul Engines, powered by fifteen souls each, with a ring to further boost its power. And I don't particularly care if the souls used are utterly destroyed, which means the processing power I can access is quite, quite high. And child, the man you are helping is NOT a good person. This man, this Adrian, wishes to destroy this city, without considering the possibility it can still be saved. By, y'know, DESTROYING THE DAMN WEATHER CONTROL MACHINE, YOU MORON."

The trio would begin to notice many, many bombers climbing up the side of the building, as well as the cursed ink rain, now no longer blocked by the sheild, falling on them.

"Besides which, I'm not even IN Madrid. All you would be destroying is said weather control device and the remaining civilian populace. And I already have the schematics for the former, and the latter can still be saved."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 1:54 am

Artemis smirked, looking at Adrian. "1." Directed energy went through the outer satellites, focusing into the center satellite, before firing down at Madrid.

Meanwhile...

Adrian smirked, throwing his shield back up, surrounding them with 5 layers of Hard light shield. Above them the clouds began to part, indicating the approaching doom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 7:22 am

Edward thought for a moment. " Do not level the city, scan for the machine and destroy it. I swear to god Andrew, I don't know how. But if you level this city, then I will kill you. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 9:27 am

"....Welp, this was fun. Once again, I point out that you are wasting ALOT of lives that could have been saved, and for what? I was done in Madrid anyways. Really, all your doing is trying to spite me, and that MIGHT work if I had any more interest in Madrid. Besides which, the weather control machine is UNDERGROUND, JACKASS. The Ink? It'll still be a pouring, now and forever, so long as it has electricity. Which, the way I've set it up, will be several weeks. Dear lord, you are the WORST excuses for heroes ever. Does your mind just go to 'blow everything up' when you have difficulty, or what? And yes, this is a pretty blatant attempt to piss you off, but, thing is, I never lie. During this whole thing, I have explained my plans BEFORE I EVEN INITIATED THEM. Example one: Water treatment facility. It wasn't until the sky was almost black that you realized it was a ploy, even though I said, time and time again that it was, in fact, a ploy."

Inker would let out a LONG, hardy chuckle.

"Next time, let the ADULTS handle the situation. Fighting a supervillain is no place for a bunch of kids. See, had it been, say, a group of death scythes, I MIGHT have lost. Had it been a group of Meisters, I MIGHT have lost. Mere humans have no such chance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 9:30 am

Edward sank sank to the ground and flipped off the sky. " screw it! Blow the place up! " he began to give far more help than he had previously.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 9:45 am

Adrian smirked, watching the beam of light descend from the sky. "I will throw you out of shield if you don't shut up." The beam would seem to slow before impact. "You honestly think I'm an idiot? I'm insulted. You don't honestly believe that anything that changes the whether doesn't give off a very specific heat signature. Ground zero will be your machine."

Meanwhile...

Sylas looked up, perhaps feeling the beam coming down. He looked down at his own hand for a moment, before lifting it up, a disk of energy appearing above his head, becoming something of a shield. "This is going to be interesting..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 9:59 am

"Uh huh. Operating under the assumption that I didn't have countermeasures, such as, I dunno, HEAT SHEILDING, MAYBE. And yeah, I think you're an idiot and a barbarian. I also think you are an utterly smug prick who doesn't give a shit about human lives. So I guess we have something in common. And, kid, fun fact, I've been recording this whole thing, streaming it live. You are now guilty of war crimes. Have fun having an international death sentence."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:08 am

Adrian smirked. "You have my first name, and the appearance of my armor. The voice modulator makes identification impossible. I could leave this suit and live a normal life if I so choose. And about international war crimes... You're a fool if you think that means anything to me... In regards to your heat shielding... I sincerely hope it's strong enough, because ground zero will suffer the brunt of the damage." Artemis flickered up on his screen. "Adrian... I don't have the power to give you the dispersal rate you want. I can level Madrid, but not for 100 km..." "Just blow the machine..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:12 am

" I can disappear again. " Edward said. What was important now was that another city would not fall to the ink rain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:27 am

"The war crimes thing was directed at the novice, you dunce. And, fyi, you said you were tracking the machine via heat signature. The heat shielding kinda makes that hard to do. And I LOVE how you ignored me pointing out how much of a hypocrite you are. Really, you all just wiped out thousands of people who could have been saved. Want me to broadcast their final moments for you to hear? Want to listen to them scream in terror as, after managing to get in a spot safe from the ink, they were vaporized anyways? You people call ME a monster. Bah. Hypocrites, every single one of you."

MEANWHILE

"Sylas, I want to make you an offer. Remember the power armored goons? Yeah, want their location, by any chance? You see, they have...irritated me. See, you, you at least are not a prick, and are, y'know, AN ACTUAL HERO. And.... Gah, I need to calm down, I am almost RANTING. Keep it together Inker, don't get mad, get sadistic. But yeah, want their location? Seeing as how they fried Madrid while it could have still been saved an all, pretty sure you would want to put the hurt on them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:30 am

" alright inker, why the hell do you keep blaming us!? If you had kept your mouth shut we wouldn't know a fraction of what we do now! Just shit up and enjoy being a terrorist until the academy kicks down your door. " said Edward, his head wracked with pain from all the computing.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:36 am

The beam impacted the ground, drilling down into the earth of where it had hit. The earth crumbled around the impact point, and then came the burst. The shockwave spread out, crumbling buildings closest to the blast point. Adrian's first two shields were instantly destroyed by the shockwave, and the third was heavily cracked. Adrian sighed. "Not enough... Less than the atomic bomb dropped on Nagasaki..." In fact, though the impact point would be heavily damage, and for close to a half a mile around that would be devastated, the shockwave would only cause medium to minor damage spreading out from there.

Meanwhile...

Sylas lifted the shield higher, grunting as the building shook but letting out a sigh as the ceiling held. "I'm not your hitman, Inker... How bad is the damage to this building? I want to know how much rubble I'm going to have to destroy..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:46 am

"....Simple, Edward. I have given you, at every juncture, the necessary information to beat me and save the city, but, at every juncture, you have behaved stupidly. I TOLD you I was using a weather control device. You didn't bother tracking it down, instead, you fired a kill sat in its general direction, killing numerous civilians in the crossfire when a precision strike on the machine would have been easy, had you tasked your resources available to finding the machine. You have proved every fear I had about humanity. And guess what? You missed the machine. Its still on. Its still active. And, if I'm a terrorist, you are one as well. Because guess what your actions here today will be classified as? Terrorism. Yeah, its not MY door you need to worry about the academy busting down."

MEANWHILE

"Sylas, it would be mutually beneficial for the powered armored fellow to... well, die horribly. Think of it less as 'hitman', think of it more as 'me informing you of the location of a guy we both hate'. And the first floor is trashed, but the lower floors are all intact." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:48 am

The angels took the wires out of their necks then started flying around the city, scanning for any weather control devises. Edward knew he could weasel out of this if he was able to take the thing down.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:51 am

Sylas thought about it for a few moments. "I'll do it... If you turn off the machine and surrender it to me. To we have an accord?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:55 am

"............Agreed. I will turn it off, you go kill the fellow, and then I give its location to you. More than fair. Also, be on the look out for...angels. Apparently, they have a appretice who ALSO specializes in construct making."

MEANWHILE

The rain cloud above Madrid would begin to, very slowly, shrink, as the weather control device was deactivated.

MEANWHILE

The Angels would fail to find anything, as the machine was shut off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 10:58 am

The angels started to dig about looking for people to get to safety, Edward thought of his plan. whelp, looks like at some point I was affected by the madness ink. Leaving my mind vulnerable, when I treid to hack Adrian he hacked me back. I put up a good fight, but eventually he overpowered me and force me to help him in his diabolical plot. yeah, that's what he was going to go with. *gulp.

Last edited by jac600 on May 4th 2014, 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 11:03 am

(OOC: May I point out that MOST of the city was fried? As in, completely vaporized? Ed wouldn't be seeing people, he'd be seeing either corpses or ash piles."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 11:06 am

ooc: Lets change that to looking for people....
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 11:33 am

OOC: Actually, only about a half mile radius circle was fried. The rest was damaged by the shockwave
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 3:06 pm

Sylas made his way up the stairs until he reached rubble, outstretching his hand and blowing the rubble backwards, clearing the way for him. He rose into the air, looking around. The crater was rather... anticlimactic, only maybe a 23 block radius. He slowly lifted into the air, surveying the rest of the city. Most of the damage had been the shockwave from the impact, and not the actual beam. There would be reconstructing to do, but at this point perhaps the destruction seemed better. Sylas located the far off white glow of Adrian's shields, zooming towards them.

Meanwhile...

Adrian slowly dropped his shields, dropping to one knee, his armor steaming from multiple exhaust ports. His HUD slowly flickered back into existence, along with Artemis and Freya. Freya looked expectantly at Adrian, expecting orders. Deactivating his audio so no one could hear, he addressed the pair. "You did good work... But we'll need to do better next time. Freya, finish the algorithm to find the Z3U5 satellite... Artemis, reposition yourself accordingly... And pray..." Both AIs nodded and vanished, and Adrian turned his audio back on. "Not the outcome I'd hoped for... But sufficient." Kaia cast him a glance, then noticed the figure speeding through the air towards them, pulling her rifle from her back. "We're not done yet, Adrian..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 9:19 pm

"Uh huh. Adrian, Kaia, meet Sylas. He's a death scythe. Really nice guy, unless you're a supervillain, which I am fairly sure all assembled groups here are. In which case, he's kinda a hardass."

MEANWHILE

"So, how do you want to handle this, Sylas? The big one is trying to pull something, luckily, I kinda burned him out, sheilds should be down for a while. The female and the kid are a different story, though. Don't really know what they are capable of, limit wise, but, fairly confident I can distract them while you take on the big guy. Whadda say?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inkers next move   Inkers next move - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inkers next move
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4