Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

.-. My completely off topic Naruto blood line idea.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

.-. My completely off topic Naruto blood line idea. Empty
PostSubject: .-. My completely off topic Naruto blood line idea.   .-. My completely off topic Naruto blood line idea. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 8:31 pm

Name:Sairen no me(Sirens Eye)

Clan/Organization:Yugure

Jutsu/Bloodline History:

The Sairen no me, or Sirens Eye has been passed down throughout the main family through the years. The Kekkei Genkai had first been developed through a variety of different rituals. The religion in spotting were first off brought to the Village of Zetsu, and evolved from there. During the creation of the Yugure the first, and most powerful member of them forged a pact with both the God Slayer Orochi, and her Rival the Divine Flame Amaratsu. With this pact all she were tasked to do was worship them both. So she did. In exchange for that they both granted her the Sairen no me as a reward. These eyes granted the female the most profound Genjutsu know to man. With it she defeated many ancient creatures, and even crushed dragons. The power of the eyes were brought to their potential once the user under went certain conditions. These included sacrificing both children, and some form of rival as a result. Once this is done offering the murder corpses to the gods allowed her to conquer nothing. She went insane. The power overwhelmed her. The many spirits haunting her Eventually caused mental pain as well. They were the power she unlocked. Knowledge beyond comprehension was revealed. Insanity followed the family born long after her, and the Kekkei Genkai followed only to haven it's abilities locked away.

Description:
Sairen no me: The Sairen no me follows only one name. The name known as the Sirens eyes. This dojutsu enhances the users Genjutsu ability to their greatest lengths, and heights. Known for the purple pigmented eyes the Yugure members are born with, or that they would soon enough unlock. At the second stage being reached the user with notice a single triangle like formation replacing her pupil completely. This is known as the origin as well. The third stage revolves around the addition of another triangle like formation connected to the original. The fourth stage is the eye being fully formed in it's entirely full form. It's appearance has altered to that of a triforce symbol being created. Around this symbol were several blackened bird like wings that dawned the upper corners of the symbol. A strange colored chakra would shroud the user as well. The chakra would form a pair of feathery wings on the users back as well. They aren't real wings, and are purely made of chakra. These wings would be complimented by a numerous amount of chakra feathers circulating around his bodily form.

Connection to the Spirit World/Demonic Mirror World:

The clan may trigger connections into the worlds they call the Spirit World, and Demonic Mirror World. Both are powered by the users personality, and imagination. This is done by mentally channelling the perspective wisdom, and spirit stats. The way of channeling is through the sweet melody of music that the clan thrives on. Once they have done so the spirit world,or Demonic Mirror World will unlock to them. In some cases they are said to be linked within the dreams, or nightmares of the clan member at fairly young ages. This is why the Kekkei Genkai appears in such young ones as well. So basically it brings the users imagination to life in the form of Genjutsu on massive scales.

Stage 1:
Description:The Clan member that has finally ascended to this stage has just begun their journey into the spirit realm. They are able to see past ordinary mortal vision, and glance onto the world of spirts. This simply includes the dead, and nothing more. As for appearance the users pupil is now a vividly portrayed violet purple color.
Activation: Reaching the age of 11-12.
Strengths:None.
Weakness:None

Stage 2:
Description: The second stage of the clans Kekkei Genkai adds a triangle to the left corner of the pupil. It doesn't cover it yet sets up for the formation of a different shape. It allows the user a higher identification over Genjutsu as well. They may now choose to worship either Orochi, or Amuratsu. This will determine their affiliation with either the spirit world, or Demonic Mirror World.
Activation: The user will choose either choose to worship Orochi, or Amuratsu. Must be at least genin level.
Strengths:
* Genjutsu 1 rank lower than the user are neglected if they are known by them.
*They gain the ability to use the Genjutsu of their clan.
Weakness:
*Taijutsu is 1 rank lower for the user.
*Due to there fighting counting on mainly illusions they lose ,5 strength, and endurance from their stats.

Stage 3:
Description: Another triangle has conjoined with the first. As so they have now begun to encase the the pupil within the center of them both. The user has also gained a flustering purple chakra around their eyes. It takes the form of a electrical current, and acts just as a decoration. Due to choosing their God of worship the users children world will appear to them, and replace the ordinary world itself. This affects anything within a 6 foot circular radius of them.(Projects the world as how they wish it to be. )
Strengths:
*Genjutsu of 2 ranks higher have no affect if the user has learned them.
*Genjutsu of 1 rank higher of the user may be cast.
*Demonic/Heavenly World illusion is now available(Must be apped for)
Weakness:
* The users body has become weak, and frail. So Taijutsu of any rank will shatter bones.
*The Genjutsu cast my also affect the user.
* Any animals bring into the Genjutsu will not be affected, nor will insects.
*Summons of titan standard are not affected by these Genjutsu.

Template used is from: http://jinseirp.com/index.php?act=Mobile
Back to top Go down

.-. My completely off topic Naruto blood line idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: .-. My completely off topic Naruto blood line idea.   .-. My completely off topic Naruto blood line idea. I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 8:31 pm

.-. Ish this a good idea?
Back to top Go down

.-. My completely off topic Naruto blood line idea.
Page 1 of 1