Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Story-line) Investigations gone sour?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

(Story-line) Investigations gone sour? Empty
PostSubject: (Story-line) Investigations gone sour?   (Story-line) Investigations gone sour? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 11:33 am

The students arrived in the village to see the charred remnants of the village. Many homes had been burned down and the ones that remained had kishin eyes and the signatures of their killers drawn in blood on the walls. Half-eaten or mutilated corpses lied everywhere, one even dangling from a roof-top. The sun was setting and all was silent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nebun had managed to see the large group of shibusen coming and quickly ordered everyone to hide inside the main hut, under the floorboards. "Sprocket said he would use that gadget of his to bring us back to the university in 3 hours, so we only have about 1 hour to wait. All of you better be quiet or i'll kill you myself."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: (Story-line) Investigations gone sour?   (Story-line) Investigations gone sour? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 12:02 pm

Sprinting! Sprinting! As Golden Knight was sprinting at high speeds towards the village, reaching for his custom designed weapon his golden rod from his side. This would be his first battle in a very long time indeed. He remembered from hanging around Death City of the possible mission that would involve the continent of Africa, and his initial thought was that he couldn't pass up such an opportunity! So in a haste, he closed down his blacksmith shop and rushed to prepare for battle. And now here he was, moments away from a clash with evil forces. The sun reflecting off his Golden Armor, as the tall man jumped as he was closed to the village and landed into the center, kicking up dust upon impact. He gripped his Golden Rode as it turned into a giant dual handed battle axe. He looked around trying to find where the possible culprits could be, scowling under his helmet. "Fiends who reside here! Show yourself! So I can give you a punishment of justice!" He yelled out in an echoing tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Story-line) Investigations gone sour?   (Story-line) Investigations gone sour? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 6:27 pm

Varick arrived in the village rather quickly as well, he was one of the older folks there so he assumed he should probably check it out first. When he saw the gore around the place he cursed under his breath, clearly the village people did not just lose their cell service... "Everyone watch your back! Don't wander far from the group and be ready for anything!" He shouts loud enough for all the students to hear, though that means whatever or whoever did this may have heard him as well.

Jake follows quickly behind Varick, his eyes darting around when he saw the gore. "What the fuck...?" He says quietly as he looks around, stunned by the sight of so many dead and messed up bodies. "Who the hell did this...?" He asks quietly. He could not understand how someone could be so damn messed up as to kill all these people... and like that as well! They clearly did not even get quick deaths and were instead killed painfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Story-line) Investigations gone sour?   (Story-line) Investigations gone sour? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 6:36 pm

Dralin was walking a bit ahead of the group, looking through each building carefully. He sighed as all he saw was dead bodies scattered across the ground. He was wearing his black trench coat, with green on the insides. He walked towards Varick and fell in line with him. "Most of the people in the houses are dead...I'm starting to think that we're gonna run into trouble. Try not to get yourself killed." He kept a straight face and began to walk faster, looking around as he did so.

Ujiami was following the group. He was looking around and every now and then, he seemed to jump forward...and everyone else was still the same distance away from him each time. Not only that, but he heard a lot of talking...most of which didn't make sense for people to be saying aloud. He scanned the buildings for people...he sensed something. He knew something strong was near...and he didn't like the feeling one bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Story-line) Investigations gone sour?   (Story-line) Investigations gone sour? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 7:24 pm

Zandra's face remained calm as ever as her gazes' attention caught a few scattered carcasses and spilt blood splattering the floor and walls. She wouldn't allow herself to be or especially look like she were disturbed by the scene, remaining unreadable and stoic. She took note for what she saw in the setting and the students as to revert back to later on in the future just in case. Some were grossed out, frightened, or stating the obvious. Now all she hoped was that they won't get in the way.

And then she heard a faint echoing of some noble idiot farther into the village. Her brow raised. Great, maybe they can make themselves a nice live-bait and get killed, therefore revealing the one responsible for this mess that would smell like shit in a few days, and allow the students an ambush. "Hurry up, people, no time for sight-seeing." Zandra commanded in a fierce tone, quickening her pace.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (Story-line) Investigations gone sour?   (Story-line) Investigations gone sour? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 8:52 pm

The echoing grows louder as a ragged man runs toward the group "Help! Help!" His English was poor, and his accent thick. "You help! They come! The kids come and the kids attack!"

Nebun curses at the group "I knew I shouldn't have brought you idiot kids. Who let that one escape?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Story-line) Investigations gone sour?   (Story-line) Investigations gone sour? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 9:42 pm

Mizuki was walking forward with her fellow shibusen, trying her best to stay in the middle of the crowd. The wrenched scent of blood filled her nostrils as they neared the scene, making Mizuki's second personality grow a bit stronger. Before it could get out of hand, she took out a mask that doctors wear when they perform surgeries, and putted it on, blocking the scent from her small nose. "Thank god I came prepared...." she mumbled under her breath. As the group continue their mission, Mizuki was trying to avoid spotting any of the lifeless corpses around her, knowing it would activate her second personality easily. "Tch. Wearing a mask I see...How pathetic." The girl she spotted before, Naomi, said. Coldness was swirling in her electric green eyes as she spoke to Mizuki, making her shiver.  They both look to their right though, as a man ran towards the group, begging for help. His words shocked Mizuki, while only seemed to entertain Naomi. "Seems like some action will be taking place soon....how wonderful."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

"So, what's your plan, smart one." Zuiichi says with a cold chuckle, looking over at Nebun with a smirk. Usually she wouldn't subjected herself to do such a task like dealing with these brats, but the only thing to do at the academy was explore the endless halls it holds, and she already accomplished that several times in the past. "I personally think it's best to get ready for an attack, however we could always retreat, but it will only make us seem like cowards in the enemy's eyes." At the moment Zuiichi was wearing black hoodie and black pants, dealing with the heat she was gaining from her choice of clothing. Her gas mask was still on her face, being the one that engineer gave to her during her first arrival to Reaver's academy.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (Story-line) Investigations gone sour?   (Story-line) Investigations gone sour? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 10:35 pm

Sombre trailed behind mizuki like a shadow, his soul protect was on and he wore thin sunglasses to cover his purple eyes. He did say he would be with his master ALWAYS. "You have only to point and I will obey master." He states once again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nebun wordlessly shifts to his weapon form. "If you have a better plan, than do it." He growls "I hate dealing with these kids.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Story-line) Investigations gone sour?   (Story-line) Investigations gone sour? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 11:11 pm

"There is no need for that tone, demon." Zuiichi responded with a sigh, catching Nebun effortlessly. "But, I shall do just that." After these words escaped her thin lips, she turns her body slightly, gazing back at the bratty students behind her. Before she spoke another word, she took out a sack that contained the souls they collected, gobbling up only 4. "Now that I finished boosting up my strength, I wish the tops students come forth and explain their abilities, so I can coordinate a battle strategy. Oh, and please speak up if you have any objections, demon." Zuiichi is certainly not the greatest when it comes down to coming up of battle tactics, but she can mange considering the fact that her weapon was already frustrated because of the student's low murdering skills. Because of this, Zuiichi felt the need to help out conducting these students to victory. "Demon, before we charge into battle, do you have a clear objective? Sadly I wasn't there for your explanation of the mission since I had greater things to attend to."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (Story-line) Investigations gone sour?   (Story-line) Investigations gone sour? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2013, 11:27 pm

"We were originally sent here to kill everyone in the village, then eat their souls...." One could almost see him smiling with his next sentence "and they are in the village...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Story-line) Investigations gone sour?   (Story-line) Investigations gone sour? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2013, 12:58 pm

Atlacia kept her herself as close to Zandra as possible.  In fact it was probably annoying her meister, but this-

Her eyes gazed upon corpses twisted, and blood splatter everywhere.  The cowardly lion girl was stuck staring at the mess with disbelief.  Who could do such things?   It just wasn't right.  She was terrified and even what she was exhibiting was barely anything to what she felt.  In fact everything within her told her to run, but it was the fact she had to help her meister that she knew she had to stay.  As frustrating as she was, Atlacia wasn't about to flee from anything that could potentially harm her friend.  

Meanwhile, Ami lingered in the back and silently watched.  She didn't have a word to say, but the corpses oddly didn't bother her.  Was she that desensitized that seeing dead people felt nothing for her?  Blankly, she gazed over the bodies and searched for any dangers.  She stayed in the back, only two steps away from the person in front of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Story-line) Investigations gone sour?   (Story-line) Investigations gone sour? I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 3:47 pm

Varick slowly begins walking forward, keeping his eyes peeled for any movement as he walks. "Who ever did this sure as hell aren't friendly..." He says quietly to himself, making his way towards what is likely the centre of the village since he assumes whoever or whatever did this is more likely to be deeper in anyway. 'Why can't missions ever be easy and end with some nice village lady making us cookies or something...? He thinks.

Jake over hears quiet speech, though he has no idea what is said and makes his way over to Mizuki and Naomi. "You two alright there? Don't worry to much about the dead, there is nothing we can do about it." He says quietly to them, assuming they are just freaked out about the corpses being everywhere rather then one of them mocking the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Story-line) Investigations gone sour?   (Story-line) Investigations gone sour? I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 7:45 pm

"O-okay.." Mizuki mumbles, trying her best to smile at the man. The fact that dead corpse surrounded their group wasn't what bothered her though. It was the fact that second personality Mizuki could appear out of no where, making her chances of death rise higher than it is now. "The dead corpse don't bother me, sir, so you mustn't worry about me." Noami assures then man, rolling her eyes a bit at Mizuki's responds. She was trying her best not to act bratty before someone who may or may not be stronger than she is, but she just couldn't help herself from rolling her eyes at such a weak and pathetic responds. "Anyways, where do you think the murder or murders are hiding and how many people do you think are behind this horror show we're witnessing?" As Naomi discussed the mission with the still unfamiliar man, Mizuki looks behind her, hearing Sombre's words. ]I-I still don't know who this person is and why he keeps calling me Master....]

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Understood." Zuiichi says with a nod of her head. Unlike most kishin eggs, she wasn't driven by madness, but hatred. This was why she sounded calm all the time, not caring for the blood of her victims, but only their soul and the information they hold. [So, if they leave the village we shall let them be, I see...] "Alright brats, it's t-" she stops mid sentence, staring over at the group of shibusen and Death scythes. [Is that really him...?] Zuiichi thought as she continues to stare at one particular man, who was ahead of the group by a couple of feet. Her grip on Nebun's bone handle slowly tighten more and more as she confirmed her suspicions. "That is him. Dralin Akagi."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (Story-line) Investigations gone sour?   (Story-line) Investigations gone sour? I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2013, 9:49 pm

Sombre stands exactly 3 feet behind mizuki with his hands clasped respectfully behind his back. Awaiting her orders "Master, you sound confused."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nebun's handle seems to fit perfectly in her hand, and the blade shines darkly "shall we dispose of him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Story-line) Investigations gone sour?   (Story-line) Investigations gone sour? I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 7:53 pm

Ujiami was walking, still having the same problem as before. He looked around and noticed what seemed to be the central hut. He begins to walk faster, and says "Something's in there...probably the same thing that did this...or things." He muttered the last part to himself as they kept walking. He was hoping he was up for this...he wasn't even sure if he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Story-line) Investigations gone sour?   (Story-line) Investigations gone sour? I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2013, 10:06 pm

Ami retained a cool composure. Something wasn't right. Her eyes darted back and forth. What could possibly have happened here? Obviously it had been a slaughter, but still. She stopped a moment and stared off into a direction. No. She didn't like the thought of this. There was something more out there lurking. Something dark... She couldn't place a where or a what, but she could place the feeling as suspicion.

Seeing nothing of interest, she slowly began walking again. Now a good six feet behind the others, she was content playing the caboose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Story-line) Investigations gone sour?   (Story-line) Investigations gone sour? I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 2:43 pm

Zuiichi nods her head, smiling murderously. "Let us bring pain upon those who oppose us." After saying this, she turns around, staring at the students behind her. "I shall use my illusions to lure them in, as I do this, attack them with all you got." Her eyes then gaze over to Nebun, making sure he didn't disagree with her strategy.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (Story-line) Investigations gone sour?   (Story-line) Investigations gone sour? I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2013, 4:05 pm

"Perhaps I should add my own...special touch." The entire village begins to echo with the eerie tune that so often preceded Nebun's arrival. It begins to induce subtle hallucinations, the shibusen start to see shadows dancing in the corner of their eyes, when they turn to look they vanish. The sky looks slightly red, and giggling can be heard beneath the undulating tune of the music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Story-line) Investigations gone sour?   (Story-line) Investigations gone sour? I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2013, 5:03 pm

OOC:Before we continue, will anyone be kind enough to rp as a dark weapon or witch, because it'll be better than just using npcs
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: (Story-line) Investigations gone sour?   (Story-line) Investigations gone sour? I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 10:27 pm

Ooc: if this thread dies so does our current storyline. We need people to post! As a storyline mission your characters might receive unique abilities or perks because of the original nature of the plot line!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Story-line) Investigations gone sour?   (Story-line) Investigations gone sour? I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2013, 10:37 pm

Jet growls havin eard the tune way to many times he starts looking around madly the sun glinting off his arm since he wears his hoodie with the right arm torn off and he yells "DRAK WEAPON SHOW YOURSELF!"

Jacob hears Jet yelling and grins thinking this could be the day that he or Jet dies he grows the dagger blAdes on hi wrists an gets ready for Nebun to signal the attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Story-line) Investigations gone sour?   (Story-line) Investigations gone sour? I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2013, 8:57 pm

Jake gives a small shrug to the women, "I guess we'll just have to find out..." He says quietly in response and turns the start of his right arm into his chain-whip form, wanting to be ready if they get attacked at any point.

Varick glares at the nearby houses as he walks slowly towards the centre of town, keeping his blades covering his arms and legs. "Stay calm and with the group! Be ready for anything that comes our way people!" He shouts out to the students, wanting to make sure no one runs off and gets themselves kill in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Story-line) Investigations gone sour?   (Story-line) Investigations gone sour? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Story-line) Investigations gone sour?
Page 1 of 1