Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New friends? Maybe even a new Meister? ( OPEN to all! )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New friends? Maybe even a new Meister? ( OPEN to all! ) Empty
PostSubject: New friends? Maybe even a new Meister? ( OPEN to all! )   New friends? Maybe even a new Meister? ( OPEN to all! ) I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2014, 4:41 pm

Mid-morning, because early mornings weren't really Sebastian's thing. He'd arrived at Death City only a short while ago, no more than an hour earlier, in fact. He'd found himself wandering around the huge place in the last half hour, refusing to admit he'd gotten lost, despite the occasional "I swear I  just walked past that building..." and anyway! Getting lost in a new place was a part of learning about it, right? After all, he was going to be living here now.

Stopping along the lengthy street, hands stuffed into his baggy, comfortable looking black hoodie with a dusty-pink stripe at the bottom, he swung himself gently back and forth on the balls of his boot-clad heels, looking up at the buildings around him.

"Maybe I should talk to somebody..." He mumbled to himself, unintentionally pouting as he adjusted the bag-strap on his shoulder, glancing somewhat nervously along the street. He was new, sure, but so were other people, right? No need to be nervous!...Right?
Before this he'd been travelling for almost two years; meeting new people, trying new things - and yet, despite somewhat helping his anxieties and shyness, he still found himself being, well, his usual shy self.

He stayed stood (away from the middle of the street so as not to get in anybody's way) rocking gently on his heels, looking rather lost, both figuratively and literally, as he frowned with a pout, despite not realising it. As usual, he was telling himself that he was probably just being more nervous than he needed to be, making a big deal out of nothing.
Back to top Go down

New friends? Maybe even a new Meister? ( OPEN to all! )
Page 1 of 1