Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 6:55 pm

She nodded, finishing her food, and rubbing her temples, "Thank you both for the hospitality, and the food was fantastic... But I might need to lay back down..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 6:56 pm

Dowan nodded, and gave a sympathetic smile. "Would you like some aspirin? It might help with your headache." Sylas leaned back in his chair, watching her, and nodding in agreement with his wife.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:00 pm

"If you have any, that would be wonderful." She muttered into her hand.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:13 pm

Dowan stood slowly, walking over to a cabinet and pulling out a small jar. "With water or without?" Sylas focused his gaze out a window, watching the sun begin to set.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:16 pm

"With." she asked, almost pitiful.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:21 pm

Dowan nodded with a smile, getting a small glass and filling it with water, offering both the glass and the pills to her. "Here you go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:24 pm

Asuka nodded thanks, taking the pills and water, and tossing her head back as she swallowed both. She took a moment to stand, pushing her chair in, but barely made it three steps before she collapsed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:27 pm

Dowan rushed to her side, gently shaking her. "Asuka!? Are you ok!?" Sylas stod, completely calm, and walked over to her, picking up the frail Death Scythe without a word and carrying her up to the guest room. He set her on the bed before his cloak of Madness burst out behind, then enveloped him. When it pulled back he was in his Feral Insanity cloak, and knelt down beside her. His hands began to glow, and he touched them to either side of her head, letting some of his nature regeneration seep into her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:33 pm

Asuka didn't move, or respond at all when shaken or when he tried to regenerate her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:35 pm

Sylas simply continued the treatment, his eyes turning almost completely white as his power amps up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:36 pm

Still, nothing.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:48 pm

You're not doing what needs to be done. "I'm not a doctor..." You need to take her to a hospital... He didn't need to be told twice, picking up the other Death Scythe and simply carrying her through the window, using his superior speed to cut down the travel time by vital minutes. In minutes he was in the Emergency Room, carrying her up to the desk. "Please, my friend needs help!" The nurse pressed a button, and in a matter of moments a stretcher was brought in. He laid Asuka on it, and followed them into the hospital room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:50 pm

"Are you family?" the nurse asked him, "We need to know what happened."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:51 pm

He shook his head. "I'm a Death Scythe. We were in battle earlier to day. She fainted maybe 15 minutes ago. I've been unable to do anything for her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:54 pm

The nurse nodded along, "Did she do anything to put her under stress or excessively use her power? Was she complaining of any symptoms?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 7:56 pm

Sylas gave another nod. "She ripped open the fabric of space-time to banish a Demon Blade from the Soul Locker. Afterwards she had trouble moving and complained of a severe headache."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:03 pm

The nurse nodded, "I see... She may have a brain hemmorage, in which case she has blood on the brain. Does she have any family that you know of? We'll have to take her into surgery to fix it."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:05 pm

"She has a daughter, but she's... Unavailable, at present. Do you know how long she'll be in surgery?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:08 pm

The nurse shook her head, "I don't. It depends on the amount of blood."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:09 pm

He nodded. "Alright. Is there someplace I can wait?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:12 pm

She nodded, "The waiting room is just outside. I can take you, if you like."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:18 pm

He shook his head. "Tend to her. I'll find it." He stops walking along with them, instead turning back and heading for the waiting room. He takes a seat, and patiently waits for any word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:24 pm

Hours and hours passed, and night turned into day without a word.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:33 pm

Sylas spent the night making sure Dowan knew he wouldn't be home and then simply waited, sitting in one of the chairs available to those waiting for word and passively watching everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 8:42 pm

In the morning, the nurse, tired, reentered the room, "She's out. But, not awake yet. We can't know if she'll be okay or even remember much until she wakes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)   A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Guest for the Night (Private Beyril Oblivion)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next