Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 9:01 pm

At first Akira was taken totally by surprise; muscles stiffening and tightening. Then, it didn't take him but a moment to pull her back, close, his lips greeting hers with passion and fervor like he'd never expressed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 9:26 pm

She could feel her legs giving out under her, the strange butterfly sensation in her stomach, the rush of adrenaline through her veins, of blood to her face. A soft gasp, chased quickly by a weak, crippling moan, escaped her and she slid her arm up from where it had previously clung to his shirt. The other hand slid up as well, her right cupping the side of his face and the left tangling in the back of his now far shorter hair. Her heart was racing and it felt as though her every nerve-ending was on fire. She hated how her feet were starting to cramp, legs beginning to give out beneath her even as she sought to rise higher, to move ever closer to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 10:26 pm

Akira swept an arm under her knees, pulling her up against his chest with his strong arms so she was no longer standing on her feet as his fingers wove into her hair and cupped her cheek as he traced his thumb along her jawline.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 10:37 pm

Reflexively, her legs wrapped around his waist and she used what strength in them was left to press herself as close to him as possible. Tears were beginning to make their way down her face, both those of fear and those of joy as her body trembled against his. Slowly, surprisingly shakily, her tongue traced the smooth outline of his lips, bringing a sudden, unexpected moan out of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 10:44 pm

The tall man pulled all of her hair out of her face, wrapping it around his hand and giving a slight tug, but not letting any distance separate their lips as he hungrily mimicked the movements of her tongue with his own.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 10:47 pm

A long, breathy moan escaped her at the gesture, and she instinctively leaned back, arching against him as she struggled to breathe, to feel and taste him. A single word parted her lips, slow and alluring, mysterious and taunting, and unexpectedly, unmistakably, sexy, a single word, one that she had seemed so resistant to saying: "Akira..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 10:53 pm

He pressed his lips to her, a soft shush at his lips, as they trailed from her lips to her cheeks to kiss away the tears her eyes had shed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 10:56 pm

She inhaled at the gentleness of his actions, the intimacy, though the sound was not sharp. Her body was trembling at this point, her lip quivering as she leaned her head forward, seeking to press her forehead to his. Both of her hands slid behind his neck, gripping each other at the wrists as she did what she could to support her own weight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:08 pm

The gesture was little needed, however, for as one arm supported her from underneath, the other looped around her back and held her to his chest, "Shh, easy... It's all okay..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:12 pm

Her teeth bit into her lower lip as she laid her head against his chest. Slowly, her hands released each other and slid down to cling to his shirt. The girl trembled in his arms, unsure, scared of herself, him, and her very own heart. "A.... Akira, I... I..." she wasn't even sure of what she was trying to say, but it was trying to breakthrough nonetheless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:14 pm

He shook his head, his chin resting atop hers, "You don't have to say anything yet. You don't have to say anything ever if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:18 pm

Savannah nodded, clinging to him desperately, fearfully, trying to make the tears stop before they could even fall. "I'm scared," she whispered, trembling slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:20 pm

His thumb trailed along her cheekbone as he held her, wiping away the tears. A sort of quick, unsure laugh escaped his lips, and his eyes darted downward as he admitted, "Me too."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:27 pm

Slowly, she lifted her head, eyes trailing up to meet his: sunset against smoke. "Don't... go?" The words were whispered, hiding behind the silence, trying to speak without actually being verbal. If anyone else asked, she would have denied it, but right here and now, she had made her decision: she would never let him leave, never make him return to where he had been trained and tailored to be her slave.

She didn't want a slave... but she wanted him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:28 pm

"Never." he insisted, tapping her nose with his finger in a playful, somehow far more intimate than it was gesture.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:37 pm

A sudden, strangely girlish giggle escaped her, and her hands flew up to cover her mouth as she looked at him, blushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:42 pm

Akira's lips wrinkled in an attempt to hold back a laugh himself, eyes locking with hers, "My god, that was adorable..." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2014, 11:53 pm

Her face burned and she looked down, trying to hide herself from him. "If you ever mention that to anyone..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 12:03 am

He crossed his fingers over his heart, "Swear."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 12:05 am

She laughed, smiling, taking his hand and setting it against her face. "Anata wa watashi no hogo-sha wa, watashi ni naniwoshita?"

ooc: What have you done to me, my guardian?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 12:07 am

"Watashi wa mottomo tashika ni anata o kyapucha shi, anata watashi no shūjinmashita." he smirked playfully at her.

OOC: I have most certainly captured you, and made you my prisoner.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 12:18 am

She let a slow smirk begin to form at her lips, "Kyapucha sa reta, hmmm? Soshite, anata wa watashitoisshoni nani o subeki ka o keikaku shite imasu ka?" Savannah leaned up, keeping her lips a breath from his.

ooc: Captured, hmmm? And what do you plan to do with me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 12:21 am

Akira tilted her chin up with his finger, inspecting her face with a dominating smirk, "Anata o hakai."

OOC: Ravage you.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 12:28 am

She felt her heart jumped as her face flushed, feeling the heat rise between her legs. "S-s... soshite, watashi wa sore no tame ni anata o kongan... Ka...?"

ooc: A-and if... I begged you for it...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2014, 12:30 am

He grinned even more wickedly, "Sonogo, 3-kakan hōchi shinaidarou."

OOC: Then you would not stand for three days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)
Page 21 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next