Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:38 pm

Her pupils seemed dilated as she stared at him, anger rising in her at his actions. "I can't move." She said, teeth grinding as she tugged at the restraints. Her eyes left his, directing at the tie as she worked to undo the knot he'd made, "You fucking bastard."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:49 pm

Akira simply shrugged, "I didn't even make it a hard knot." he draped his hands across the footboard, waiting to see how long it took.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:58 pm

Savannah looked like she wanted to tear him to shreds, but her eyes never left her task. It took her awhile to loosen the know at all, but when she did she immediately slid first one hand out, then the next before whirling around to remove the tie from the bed. Her back was marred with scars going in ever direction, and it was obvious that she'd had a skin graph done on it towards her lower back. Her spine was strangely still somewhat visible, the dip obvious, though she did not seem to care that he could see her. The backs of her legs were just as bad, if not worse, as the fronts, and you could tell by the stitch scars where the skin graph had been taken from.

Soon, she had the tie freed and was facing him once more, however, a devious look on her face. She crawled over, the tie in her teeth, until she was between his legs. Savannah readjusted herself, straddling him with her legs hooked around his waist before she quickly tied the tie around her wrists. Her arms lifted up, and she brought the tie against the back of his neck, tugging him closer, holding the lax of the material in each of her hands. Her forward was centimeters from his, her nose just barely away from his at all. The smirk was there, wide and devious, eyes narrowed at him. "Didn't I tell you to fuck me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:03 pm

He chuckled, "Awh, but I'm getting so very tired. Perhaps I should let you simply take it if you want it so badly. I'll jump back in when I so desire."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:08 pm

Her eyes narrowed dangerously as she looked at him, passing both ends of the tie to one hand before forcing him back into her. A gasp hissed out of her as her body fought and readjusted, and she trembled before moving against him, to sexually frustrated and driven to bother with arguing him at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:13 pm

He let her go for a while, savoring the feeling without having to do the work, but soon gave her weak legs a break, moving her more himself with his strong arms against his powerful hips, increasing force and depth with each thrust.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:29 pm

Her grip on the tie broke away quickly, the material falling behind him as she hooked her arms under his. She held his body close, gasping and moaning as her nails dug in once more. It didn't take long for her to not even know what she was thinking, saying or doing, various words in French, Japanese, English sliding passed her lips; she didn't even know French that well, only tutored with it, but it was a teasing talent that had worked on more than one of her victims in the past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:38 pm

Akira shoved her back against the bed, pinning her arms down to either side of her as he ground hard against her biting into her collarbone.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:51 pm

She moaned loudly, arching up against him, hands gripping her bed covers as she let him do what he wished with her. Her eyes barely opened, locking onto him as much as she could, though her eyes were unfocused. Without her realizing it, she had taken to begging in Japanese.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:05 pm

He moved her hands up above her head so he could pin them down with one of his own, flipping her onto her knees and taking her from behind while he pulled her hair back.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:11 pm

Her gasp was loud, sliding into a scream seamlessly as her body trembled from the want and force. She looked back at him, just flexible enough to do so, and her eyes seemed glazed over, her mind somewhere else as pleasure raked her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:15 pm

A slow tremble worked it's way down Akira's spine as he gasped slightly, the precursor to the most he could handle.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:20 pm

She heard the gasp, albeit faintly and not nearly well enough for it to register, but her eyes were rolling back and her skin flushing from below her ribs to just above her knees. A final scream broke through her as she came rocketing back down, stars exploding behind her eyes as her body finally gave in to the pinnacle she'd desired. Her legs and arms began to give way, knees and hands shaking respectively as she came crashing down from the high.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:26 pm

Akira braced himself against the bed, gasping as he reached his own peak, then rolling off to the side of the bed, giving her body space to breath as he closed his eyes to catch his own breath, "You... finally... got what you... want... huh?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:30 pm

Savannah completely collapsed in place, panting, skin slick with sweat as she lay there. "You don't..." she coughed, her voice hoarse and she gasped towards the fridge, unable to grab a drink for herself. "You don't.... know the... half of it.... Imaimashī, Akira..."

ooc: Damn!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:33 pm

Akira smirked, the grin turning into a chuckle, then a laugh, "Glad... That you... enjoyed it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:35 pm

She let out a weak laugh as well, rolling onto her side, facing him, smiling ever so slightly, her eyes half-lidded. "What's so... funny...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:37 pm

"I... uh, usually people don't share my... interests..." he blushed, rolling on his side to face her, "I figured... since you were making me anyways, I at least wanted to do things my way."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:39 pm

Her eyes rolled as she closed them, lounging lazily. "You could have done significantly worse and I wouldn't have complained in the slightest." Savannah opened her eyes, tracing the definition of his body curiously, a hint of wonder in them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:42 pm

He rose to his feet and wobbled a bit, turning the heater off, and her A/C back on. "Well, I'll take what I can get." he shrugged, the muscles on his back flexing beneath his tattoo even from the slight gesture. He tossed the spent condom in the trash, then pulled his boxers back on, then laid back down across the end of her bed.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:46 pm

She followed after him with her eyes, both fascinated and confused by him, her fingers tracing circles on the bed. "You're... interesting. Ya know that?" Her teeth were biting into her lip as she spoke, looking at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:59 pm

He lifted his head, one brow raised, "Interesting..?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 10:03 pm

She shrugged, biting her lip slightly as she continued to stare at him. "You'll do anything I say, you'll even go beyond what I ask and prepare for everything. Yet, as soon as I give the word," Savannah waved towards the door, "It's all about you... and yet it's not."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 10:11 pm

He shrugged, "I don't know... My blood flow is still trying to get back to where it was." he looked down at his crotch, then flopped back on the bed, "Don't know you know not to ask a man philosophical questions about his life immediately after sex?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 11:30 pm

Savannah laughed, eyes trailing down his body once more. "I talk. I don't always think before I do so."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)
Page 12 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next