Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ikkyo, Sonata (Finished?) INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ikkyo, Sonata (Finished?) INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Ikkyo, Sonata (Finished?) INACTIVE   Ikkyo, Sonata (Finished?) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 12:44 am

Name: Ikkyo Sonata

Weapon: Unknown

Love interest:

Appearance: Sonata has ocean blue hair, and a pixie cut. Her eyes are purple, and she usually has bandaged knees, occasionally a pastel colored bandage on her cheek. Her skin is creamy and she blushes very easily. She's average in height, although she has a bit thin build. She usually overlarge sweatshirts with light colored t-shirts, and pastel colored skirts with knee high red and white striped socks. Fun fact! she has blue eyelashes!

Personality: She's clutzy but outgoing, and gets flustered easily. She can keep a secret, and is cunning when she needs to be. She's average in grades and abilities, but is falling behind. She's secretly really down on herself about her grades, but never tells anyone else about her internal struggles, constantly telling herself that she's average. Sonata's main fear is being kicked out for not being good enough.

History: Sonata grew up in a regular family in San Francisco, but was always falling behind. All she wanted was to help. She had heard about shibusen through rumors and a series of coincidences that led her to the academy. She just barely made it through the entry test, and is currently in the NOT class.

Misc: She has a grey tabby cat at home.

Have I read the rules:
"I love soul eater"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ikkyo, Sonata (Finished?) INACTIVE   Ikkyo, Sonata (Finished?) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 2:45 pm

Accepted ^^
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ikkyo, Sonata (Finished?) INACTIVE   Ikkyo, Sonata (Finished?) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 3:03 pm

Thank you! ^u^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ikkyo, Sonata (Finished?) INACTIVE   Ikkyo, Sonata (Finished?) INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ikkyo, Sonata (Finished?) INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1