Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Celestia Le Fay (Finished) INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Celestia Le Fay (Finished) INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Celestia Le Fay (Finished) INACTIVE   Celestia Le Fay (Finished) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 6:53 pm

Celestia Le Fay (Finished) INACTIVE 20140409111408!Terminus_Est_(Anime)

Le Fay, Celestia

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon: None

Love Interest: Celestia has no interest in either sex, though character building may change this.

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): If anything, she would be ‘straight’.

Appearance: Celestia Le Fay is most accurately portrayed as a silver-haired doll. She is approximately 4’8 and weighs 89 pounds. Not exactly the character one would describe as ‘intimidating’. Her gorgeous silver hair is usually brushed straight and runs down just below her knees. Her sapphire-blue eyes are captivating and steal the attention of others, which she would prefer not happen.
For wardrobe, Celestia usually wears a white sailor suit; complete with a button up shirt with black lining, a frilly white skirt, brown loafers, gray thigh-socks, and a little yellow ribbon which acts as a bowtie. She is adorable in every correct usage of the word.

Personality:
Celestia is a character who has exactly none of something, personality. Celestia gives off the impression that she has absolutely no ties to this world, making socialization rather difficult. Often speaking in nothing more than sentence fragments, Celestia can become somewhat bothersome to a teacher in class. Many correct terms could be used to describe her, but I believe socially awkward is not fit. The girl’s mindset replicates to something of this sort; “I have no reason to converse with anyone at the moment, so I will simply ignore you.
Simply because she is the type of person who isolates herself from other people and does not use complete sentences does NOT make her stupid or anything of that sort. She is a highly intelligent character and often scores at the number one spot in about everything she does.

History:
Celestia grew up in a wealthy house hold in France. From a young age she showed signs of a silent intelligence, which got her good grades in her academics, but earned no amount of friends. It wasn’t as though people didn’t like her, but it would be simpler to say that she didn’t ‘like’ people. She preferred sitting alone in the dark with her dolls as opposed to playing house with other girls in the neighborhood. She was always a social failure all throughout her elementary and middle school years and she rather enjoyed things that way.
Attending the DWMA wasn’t the beginning of her life as a vanquisher of kishin eggs, nor was it the first she ever heard of things like soul techniques and weapon/meister partnerships. Her parents were of the higher echelon of three-star meisters that attended the DWMA of their time, they were those who almost matched the level of Doctor Stein. Perhaps if the two had fought side-by-side they would have defeated the mad scientist with minimal casualty. As such people, Celestia’s mother was a profound practitioner of soul perception, where as her father was an adept at the destructive force created by a soul purge.  With parents who had a high level of mastery, Celestia inherited their skills and became very powerful very fast without even living within the confines of Death City. There were even times when she would battle kishin eggs disarmed alongside her mother and father.
Celestia was always a daddy’s girl and still is to this day, which is a main reason why she trained harder towards the mastery of soul purge techniques passed down from her father. She was a prime student in both academics and in her many schools of martial arts, which include kendo, Tai Kwan Do, Judo, and Wing Chun. The different school of martial arts taught her many different types of fighting style, ranging from use of weapons to defensive and finally to an in-your-face style of Martial Arts.
Celestia lived peacefully with her parents until they were called out of retirement to go fight a legendary battle against the witch Arachnae. They were slain in the field of battle after having lost their weapons in a fight against a swarm of kishin eggs which numbered over one hundred. Because of this, Celestia has dedicated the rest of her life to the service of Lord Death and towards the hunting of kishin eggs.

Miscellaneous:
Abilities: Celestia is a practitioner of both soul purge and soul perception. And though she is rather adept when it comes to soul perception, her soul purge ability is on a completely different level. Below are a multitude of her current abilities, including both soul perception and soul purge skills:

CURRENT SKILLS:
Flash Step (Soul Purge)- Flash step is a soul purge technique which makes the user not only incredibly fast, but also grants silent movement. The trick behind it is covering her feet in a thin layer of her condensed soul wavelength. This acts as both a cushion for sound, and also provides a sort of propulsion device for enhancing her physical abilities. The main drawback to this move is that, when you start moving in Godspeed, it becomes incredibly difficult to stop. This can be countered by puffing out the soul wavelength on her feet to act as a sort of pillow. Also, by pushing off and using your energy as a sort of booster, running becomes rather difficult in that she can only move in a straight line until she plants her foot to push off again. For an enemy with keen eyes, not having the ability to dodge with relative ease makes using this ability more difficult. It is possible that, with more training in godspeed, Celestia can learn to control this and make more graceful movements.

SKILLS NOT YET LEARNED:
Iron Shield (Soul Purge)- Iron Defense is a skill which places a great importance on, well... defense. Celestia covers a portion of her body with her soul wavelength in order to deflect incoming attacks. One good way to describe this phenomenon would be to say that she uses her soul to increase the density of her skin. There are drawbacks to this skill as well in that she can only cover a portion of her body, approximately six inches, at a time. This also goes without saying that if an opponent’s soul wavelength is more powerful than her own they would easily cut through her defense. The second reproach is why she trained her soul perception, so that she would be able to tell if this skill would work or not.

Finishing Move (Soul Purge)- This final move has no drawbacks and no penalties. This is an all out offensive technique which requires a powerful taijutsu (Unarmed Fighting Skill). Entirely like and normal soul purge technique, and also rather similar to her Iron Defense technique, she covers her attacking limb with a condensed, explosive portion of her soul wavelength to deal critical damage to an opponent with only so much as a graze. A true soul purge, while certainly delivering a direct hit makes for better results, uses a physical movement, such as a punch, to deliver one's soul wavelength directly into the opposing party, which makes sense of a graze dealing massive damage to a low caliber foe.

Soul Perception- This is very simple, as it is explained very detailed in the anime and manga. The theory behind it is that you can; A, see someone’s soul attribute, B, measure soul wavelength, and C, Detect nearby souls in a certain radius based on her skill. The final power can even allow you to see through walls when activated. Celestia’s current Soul Perception ability is ranked B on a scale from F-S; F being the worst and S being superb. Being rank B means that she can use soul perception at approximately 50-60 meters away.
Being such a powerhouse is not without its share of consequences though. Celestia has a soul which is not compatible with many weapons, and while she is a meister capable of fighting solo, her abilities would greatly increase would she have a weapon partner to magnify her soul wavelength. Her parents were meisters on the level of the teacher and friendly zombie, Sid. One could only imagine the type of super power two people like this could create, which of course, is Celestia. To be certain this message is conveyed, Celestia, if not for the sole fact that she is fourteen years old, would be able to become a teacher at the DWMA. At her current stage, she is a two star meister capable of fighting to a draw with Death the Kid, with a weapon of course.

Last message I want to get across is that, like the existence of autonomous weapons, there are also meisters that do not need a weapon to fight on a high level. Good examples are Death the Kid, Sid, Stein, and Lord Death. There are others who could fight this way, but my memory draws a blank at this moment.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I LOVE SOUL EATER!"

Last edited by Verethragna on January 23rd 2015, 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celestia Le Fay (Finished) INACTIVE   Celestia Le Fay (Finished) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 8:54 pm

Sounds good, but the only question I have is how critical is the damage for the finishing move? Both a graze and a direct hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celestia Le Fay (Finished) INACTIVE   Celestia Le Fay (Finished) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 9:02 pm

The thing concerning that is the fundamentals of a soul purge itself. The physical attack is only a means to deliver one's soul wavelength directly into a foe. In the anime, they depicted direct hits to emphasize the damage one can deal, but as long as you have a stronger soul wavelength than your opponent, you can theoretically do exactly what my post says. This, however, requires a certain level of mastery where Celestia is still in training with. The only move she has ATM is Flash Step.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celestia Le Fay (Finished) INACTIVE   Celestia Le Fay (Finished) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2014, 9:05 pm

I'm so brain dead atm. I understand now tho. xD Accepted.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celestia Le Fay (Finished) INACTIVE   Celestia Le Fay (Finished) INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celestia Le Fay (Finished) INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1