Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kev Martin (Finished) INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kev Martin (Finished) INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Kev Martin (Finished) INACTIVE   Kev Martin (Finished) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2014, 2:20 am

Kev Martin (Finished) INACTIVE Zlosq9

Kev Martin

Gender/Sex: Male

Weapon: None

Love Interest: None

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): heterosexual

Appearance: Kev is a 6'5 teen with fair skin and dark brown hair as well as dark brown eyes. He has a very athletic body with a slender frame. He wears a faded green sleeveless shirt with dark black fitted pants to accompany it. Kev prefers to dress simple and casual given the heat in Death City. For shoes he wears plain black shoes with white shoelaces and a white gum (The base part of the shoe). On his head he wears a white beanie that covers up to his eyebrows. He has one tattoo of the number 21 on his back left shoulder blade. The 21 is about 4 inches in length and width. This isn't visible due to the sleeveless shirt. (Picture on top gives a basic understanding of what he looks like)

Personality: Kev prefers to keep to himself most of the time and will not interact with others unless he has too. This sometimes makes him seem a bit rude, but he isn't. At times Kev can be very unpredictable which may catch some people by surprise. One thing he likes to do is mess around with people for no reason. Nothing to extreme but just for his own personal gain.

Kev wasn't always like this though. There was a time where he was very outgoing and very friendly. He would make jokes and lighten up the mood.  One thing Kev prided himself on was helping people in need. He may show glimpses of this when he has fully become familiar with a person or when he seems interested in someone.

Kev is a very serious and focus person when it comes to fighting or training. He prefers to put forth all his effort in whatever he is doing. Never cuts corners and always looks to push himself as far as he can go.

History: Kev grew up in Los Angeles, California. He came from a family of basketball players, his father being 6'7 and his mother being 5'11. Both played for respected basketball organizations. This would explain his very tall height that he acquired from his parents. Like them he grew up playing basketball at a small age in his neighborhood park. Becoming a park regular he was widely known as "K Mart" by those who knew him at the park. Kev played in multiple basketball leagues in school as well as out of school. One day while at the courts, at the age of 14 his life would change forever. He was attacked by some sort of monster and thought his life was over; suddenly two people came and assisted him. One turned into a dagger and they were able to kill the monster with ease. After researching what he witnessed, he was fascinated with it that he decided to become a meister and move to Death City.

Being a meister was the best experience he had ever had. He made friends, he had a weapon partner, and he even became one of the most popular basketball athletes in Death City (Even bringing his K Mart nickname). All that would change when Kev and his partner encountered a very powerful monster fused with witch magic. This horrible encounter led to the death of his weapon and he was never the same from that point on. Kev decided to leave the DWMA in pursuit of becoming stronger and training in various fighting styles. He would return to Death City a year later at the age of 17, hoping to start fresh and put the past behind him.

Miscellaneous: Kev can use the Soul Menace technique at a proficient level. Kev is technically a two star meister.    

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kev Martin (Finished) INACTIVE   Kev Martin (Finished) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2014, 3:07 am

Is this good?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Kev Martin (Finished) INACTIVE   Kev Martin (Finished) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2014, 10:22 pm

I would say that you did great! I apologize that it took so long for us to get back to you. You're free to go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kev Martin (Finished) INACTIVE   Kev Martin (Finished) INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kev Martin (Finished) INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1