Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Viola Oliver (Accepted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Viola Oliver (Accepted) Empty
PostSubject: Viola Oliver (Accepted)   Viola Oliver (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 2:17 pm

Viola Oliver (Accepted) Tumblr_ni3dcbDkjq1tzvo6co1_500

Oliver, Viola

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon: None yet~

Love Interest: None

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Heterosexual

Appearance:
Viola's physical build seems pretty non-threatening, she's only 4 feet and 3 inches tall and pretty thin, however, her build allows her to be fast and agile. Her face is considered as cute by many people, consisting of large purple eyes, small nose and mouth and oddly shaped eyebrows. Her skin is as pale as can be and she looks to be around 13-14 years old, with purple hair tied up in half ponytail atop her head.

Her fashion style is based on teenage magazines, mostly. She likes to give a nice impression to those who meet her, and of course dresses up so nicely because she likes to do so. Make-up is always, or almost always, covering her face, giving her the rosy cheeks she has.

Personality:
Viola is loving and caring towards her friends but can be very aggressive towards anyone who has hurt her friends, though the personality trait that stands out the most is she seems to be sleepy all the time and is quite forgetful. She's not dumb, though, but too innocent, also a hopeless romantic at times.

When mad, she will act recklessly, not minding if she puts herself at risk or if she hurts the person she's mad at way too much, even if this doesn't happen often, it's best to not get her mad that much. She usually regrets what she has done when she calms herself down. She usually is really friendly and can make friends with ease due to her kind nature.

History:
Viola is the youngest child in the Oliver household, located in South West England. She used to live happily with her mom, dad and two older brothers in the little farm they owned. However, it didn't matter how good life was for Viola, she always felt like somthing was missing, for her, her life was just too... Bland. It had no emotion, no adventures, it was just repeating the same old routine over and over again. It was pretty frustrating for her.

One day, during dinner, she heard one of her brothers talk about how one of his old friends was now studying at the Death Weapon Meister Academy, DWMA for short. She kept quiet, trying to collect all the information that she could. At first, she felt a bit discouraged because it seemed that only weapons could get in, but she was wrong. As soon as she heard about "meisters" her eyes lit up, like a child's on christmas. She could make it, right? Her speed levels were pretty high, she won almost all of the school's races amd marathons, that had to be of use for something.

"Mom, dad!" She shouted all of the sudden while standing up from her seat, her palms slightly smashing against the table, making the glasses and silverware shake a little "I want to go to the DWMA! Please, I beg of you!"

Her parents were dumbfounded and a bit hestitant at first, but with a bit of Viola's little girl charm, of course, they finally agreed. Now who knows what kinds of experiences await for our little Viola at the DWMA, but she'll surely recieve all of them with open arms.

"DWMA, here I go~!"

Miscellaneous:
Viola is a huge fan of sweets and dogs, or fluffy animals in general.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Viola Oliver (Accepted)   Viola Oliver (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2015, 6:51 pm

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Viola Oliver (Accepted)   Viola Oliver (Accepted) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2016, 1:02 pm

Viola Oliver (Accepted) SuBGn35

Usagi, as of 3/17/2016, this character is in complete compliance with the current rules.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viola Oliver (Accepted)   Viola Oliver (Accepted) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Viola Oliver (Accepted)
Page 1 of 1