Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 10:16 pm

After a few minutes of Jet arriving a new weapon in town, known as Asako, barged into the club and looked around with here steel-ice blue eyes. She had a cut on her cheek and her hair was messy as ifshe had been in a struggle... but her demeanor showed otherwise.

She flashed a smirk and walked up to the bar, slamming her fist on the the counter to get the waiter's attention. "I need a drink!" She yelled and leaned over the bar's top and sitting on a stool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 10:25 pm

If Aesop had been sitting on the bar stool he most definitely would have fallen off of it. He winced visibly as the girl slammed her hand on the bar top. The tall boy raised an eyebrow at Akira, as if he could explain the girls, ahem, brash behavior.

"Um, Miss?" Aesop started nervously, "It would be best not to yell at the staff. They do handle the things you put in your mouth after all."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 10:45 pm

Asako got her drink and looked over at Aesop with an expression that looked a bit confused. "Excuse me?" She started and made her way over. "Did you have something to say? I think the punch to the head made me deaf a moment... I thought you were telling me what to do..." she semi-threatened and chuckled. "Funny, huh?..." she added and took a swig of her drink while cracking her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 10:57 pm

"N-no! Of course not, Ma'am!" Aesop tried to amend his wording, "I was just looking out for your well being is all." He held up his hands defensively, feeling the threat in her tone. He did not want to get on this girl's bad side.

"It's just that the wait staff get yelled at a lot. So some of them might get angry after a while, you know?" He tried to explain, "I wouldn't want them spitting in your drink and getting you sick!"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 11:12 pm

The girl looked at the struggling Aesop with a raised eyebrow for a little while, then shook her head. "You don't want to get involved with me, kid..." she finally replied. Sut her empty glass on the counter of the bar before walking towards the DJ, who was shifting though some CDs. Asako exchanged a few words with him then went to sit down in the lounge.

Before long, another drink was in the girl's hand and she was watching everyone with a suspicious grin on her face. Everytime someone passed in front of her, she'd stick out her leg to trip them or she'd threaten them to a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 11:17 pm

Aesop stared blankly as the girl left, unsure of how to respond. He turned back to Akira and Jet with an unnerved expression.

"Well that was certainly..." he searched for the right word, "Terrifying."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 6:47 pm

Akira rolled his eyes, "Just another punk who thinks she's hot stuff. I wouldn't bother trying to fight with her. One day it'll come to her and bash her brains in before she can say 'but I thought I was pretty'." He rolled his head around on his shoulders, cracking his neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 7:03 pm

"Oh dear," Aesop covered his hand with his mouth, "She was a little... Brash. But I certainly don't want that to happen to her." He took a sip of his drink and glanced at Akira apprehensively.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 7:15 pm

"Life has a way of doing that to people who go around flaunting themselves." He stated coldly, his words detached and laced with icy steel.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 7:22 pm

Asako didn't even need to chime in to know what they were talking about. Everyone else she made an.... impression on basically acted the same way. Hell, basically everyone wouldn't care if she was alive or dead face-down in the gutter the next morning, as it wouldn't makea difference. "Sorry mom... I know you'd hate me now if I was sober..." she said to herself in a somewhat singing voice.

Her somewhat sorrowful demeanor quickly shook off once she placed her bottle back in the waiter's hand and actually apologized for her actions earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 7:37 pm

It was by mere chance that Aesop heard the mystery girl's apology to the waiter. The music's beat had been just low enough and himself leaned out just far enough to catch her utterance from the other side of the club. He couldn't help but give off a dumb little smile.

"Well I don't think we have to worry to much about life getting back at her too bad."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 7:52 pm

Akira shrugged, reaching behind the bar for another beer, "Want one?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 7:58 pm

Aesop held up his hands as if Akira had raised his fists against him rather than a simple beer.

"N-no thank you! I'm not even legally considered and adult yet! I'd rather not get arrested," he stuttered, eyes shifting nervously to the staff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:05 pm

"Why would you get arrested for having a drink?" He asked incredulously, twisting off the cap with his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:13 pm

Aesop frowned, "Well, it is illegal for anyone under twenty-one to drink alcohol or to supply alcohol to anyone under twenty-one." At least that's what he had been told. But the man's casual attitude made him somewhat uncertain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:21 pm

Akira looked curiously at him, "Just because I'm not familiar with American ways doesn't mean you have to lie to me. In Japan, as long as you look over twenty, no one cares. I've been drinking since I was fourteen. You mean to say they'll arrest you if you took one?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:34 pm

"That's what I've been told," Aesop shrugged, "But I do know for sure that if you look less than thirty-five, they have to card you. My brother almost had the cops called on him once because he forgot his ID at his house."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:36 pm

He shrugged, taking a big drink, "I'm 18 and I haven't been carded once."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 8:45 pm

"That's weird," Aesop stated, "But I guess it makes sense that some places would be more lax than others."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 9:38 pm

Akira shrugged, drinking again, "Oh well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 9:47 pm

"Eh, I should probably get going anyway. It's getting pretty late," Aesop glanced out the window, "I'll see you around, maybe?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 9:54 pm

Akira shrugged, "See you around. But, word of wisdom?" he chuckled, "Your secret won't stay hidden forever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 9:58 pm

His back stiffened but his face remained blank as he replied, "Have a good night, Mister Akira." Aesop gave a curt nod and rushed out of Absalom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 10:09 pm

Akira nodded simply, saying not a word as he drank alone until the night ended and he went home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)   Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry, I Don't Work Here (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2