Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:37 pm

The kraken is preoccupied with Stein, swatting at him wherever she can. Small punctures appear every once in a while where Stein hits.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:38 pm

" very well, I just believe we could do more damage that way." He says reasonably as he walks up and swings it down on a tentacle, the kilij's weighted tip was made for this sort of hacking luckily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:39 pm

Asuka sliced deep into one of the Kraken's tentacles, but it didn't cleave through. Her size in comparison to the Kraken was simply not enough. Naga, you're going to have to try to resonate with me if you want to touch this thing.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:42 pm

" very well" naga extends his wavelength towards Asuka's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:43 pm

Asuka reaches out with hers as well, "Soul Resonance!"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:47 pm

"Asuka if you wouldn't mind activate 'the count' technique please." He says swinging for the largest tentacle he can find as she activates the technique
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:51 pm

Asuka nodded, "Count!" Her weighted blade seemed to ignore the flesh of the Kraken, hesitating only slightly as she passed through bone.
The Kraken screeched, swinging three tentacles at Naga , from the right, left, and top.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:53 pm

Naga takes his only option, trying to jump up and hack the top tentacle in half with the count
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:56 pm

Asuka's hooked tip got caught in the flesh of the Kraken's tentacle.

The Kraken whipped Asuka and Naga around, slinging them violently through the air.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 9:59 pm

Sylas resonates instantly with Dowan, the axe become a circle of blue energy. "Ancient's Blade!" The metal squares from Sozen's weapon form straighten out underneath Aiko's barrel. Electricity crackles around each one before shooting out as a single lightning bolt. "Imperial Firebolt!"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 10:01 pm

Naga clutches the sword praying his grip will still hold for a moment as he switches to one hand, he quickly cuts his other one on the exposed part of the blade he then uses the black blood trickling from his arm to use the bloody needle attack on the tentacle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 10:03 pm

The Kraken screeches it's last, as it starts to fall backwards. Asuka still hooked into it's tentacle, and Naga holding onto her, their choices at this point were to either be crushed by the Kraken, or to turn back into her human form and let the impact of the fall kill them both.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 10:05 pm

Aiko and Sozen glow, jump from Stein's grip and waiting beneath them. "Jump! We'll catch you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 10:07 pm

Asuka transformed back into her human form and pushed out towards Aiko and Sozen.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 10:09 pm

Naga pushes off trying desperately to jump off of the tentacle onto the roof of a building
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 10:12 pm

Sozen runs forward a bit, catching Asuka in his arms. Aiko keeps in step with Naga, in case he doesn't make the jump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 10:20 pm

Asuka clutched onto Sozen, shaken from the fall, as she looks up to see that Naga is caught.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 10:28 pm

" thank you." He says stiffly straightening his clothes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 10:33 pm

Asuka nodded a thank you to Sozen, "Well, that was interesting an unexpected."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 10:36 pm

Aiko and Sozen smile at each other, setting Asuka and Sozen on the ground, respectively. "Just happy to help..." "Glad to be of service..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 10:38 pm

Asuka nodded, "Right then. Search the camp, everyone. I want to see if there are any clues around here that could lead to Saca."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 11:39 pm

OOC: Anyone?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 11:43 pm

OOC: I'm waiting for mein Meister...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 7:11 am

Ooc: I had to work...

"On it." Dowan wiped the sweat off her forehead. She swung Sylas over her shoulder, and moved forward.

"False alarm, hmmm?" Kyllic looked down, and Arcadia frowned,"So I can be wrong.Sue me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:22 am

Asuka started searching through the rubble of the cultists houses, There has to be something here....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!   Narrative of Soul Against Soul?! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Narrative of Soul Against Soul?!
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next