Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Night of Revelry (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:21 pm

Ace accompanied Sarah to her table, trying his best to put on a happy face. He knew he couldn't hurt Sarah, or stay away from her for too long since she was his partner, so upsetting her could prove fatal. Once they reached the table, Ace greeted Claire with a warm, but false grin. The anxiety in his eyes was not obvious, but visible nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:24 pm

Antonio looked up with him with a brow raised, "kid, chillax. You're not going to help anything looking like that." He gestured to the seat beside him, leaving the open seat by Claire for her sister. "Sit and eat."

Jasmine looked over, eyeing the boy up and down before pursing her lips and shooting Antonio a look.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:27 pm

Claire looked up at the two, smiling at Sarah before giving Ace a cordial nod. She returned to her food, picking up another chocolate covered strawberry before offering it to Jazz.

Sarah took the seat beside Claire, smiling at Jazz as her sister offered the strawberry. She gestured to the chair to her right. "Have a seat. Looks like there's enough food here for all of us."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:38 pm

k-kid? I'm in hell... "Of course sweetheart." Ace hissed through his teeth, grinning in an almost angry way. "It looks great!" The boy gripped a metal fork, and proceeded to break it beneath the table, out of site.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:41 pm

Jasmine's eyes flashed as she heard the sound and she glared at the man, even while Tony ignored him and went back to his game.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:46 pm

Claire cast a nervous glance around the table, unsure of what was going on.

Sarah looked over to Ace, giving him a disapproving glare. She leaned over, whispering angrily in his ear. "Calm down, or so help me, the deepest hole on this planet will not be enough to spare you my wrath. No one's asking you to act like the best date, but I'm going to demand that you not act like an asshole." Her words were hurried, but precise, full of anger.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:57 pm

Sweat began to drip from his face. I'm going to die, I'm going to die, I'm going to die. Ace's heart began pounding violently. "I need to excuse myself." He got up from his seat and bolted to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 9:54 am

Antonio looked up, eyes glancing towards the man. "I can talk to him calmly, if you want, Miss Sarah." He said, trying to keep himself level, returning to the playful politeness from earlier.

Jasmine nodded her approval, but the final say would go to Sarah herself.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:01 am

Sarah pursed her lips, shaking her head and sliding out of her chair. "I didn't handle that in the best way... I need to apologize. I'll handle it." With that she walks over to the doors to the bathroom, patiently waiting for Ace.

Claire looked over to Jazz, biting her bottom lip before leaning over to whisper in her ear. "Do you think we could leave soon?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:09 am

Jasmine looked up, nodding slowly. "Let's finish eating first, Angel." She reached up, pecking the corner of her lip before nodding to Antonio. "You don't mind?" He shook his head, eyes locked on Sarah in case some kind of argument broke out. He wasn't like this 'Ace' fellow.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:17 am

Claire nodded, blushing at her kiss. Still, she more played with her food than ate it, clearly waiting for Jazz to be finished.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:44 am

Jasmine laughed when she noticed Claire's apparent impatience, gathering up her food and moving it into one of the take out boxes provided (though how or why they had those, she neither knew or was going to question). "Let's go then, Angel..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:48 am

Claire smiled a bit, taking her by the arm and leading her out of the ballroom and down the many steps. She waved to a passing taxi, drawing its attention. It stopped, and she opened the back door, slipping in and pulling Jazz with her. She gave the driver her address, and with that they were on their way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:55 am

Akira nodded, holding out Beyril's heel, with a bit of blood on the ankle by the buckle, "I'd say she twisted her ankle in it, nothing else. It's only enough for a scrape against the buckle. Whatever it was, it didn't seem to slow her down. It was pointing outside the academy, so I'd say that's where we need to go."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 11:02 am

Ooc: I'll just wait to move Jasmine

Ic:

Savannah nodded, "Should we take your bike or do you think that we could catch up on foot?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 11:09 am

"The bike would be faster." He shrugged, not waiting for a response but taking off to the front door of the academy where he had parked. But, before he got to his bike, the small trembling figure in black and white lace knelt just at the bottom of the stairs, a hand clutching her chest as she sobbed, each heave full of grief and agony that ripped at the soul to the point that to those who could sense souls and see them, her soul looked like it was missing pieces that had been torn away by an animal.

Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 11:49 am

Ace panted violently. His body throbbed from social anxiety, and his heart beat at his ribs like a mad man in a prison cell. She's crazy! Having dinner with that whacky cult was easier than this. Ace took several minutes to recollect, evaluating the situation. Come on, you're a genius. You can handle some dumb date. After a deep breath, and splashing some water in his face, he drifted out the door, inviting Sarah to him with a smile. "What are you doing over here? All your friends are at the table. Oh well, lets go." He quickly grabbed Sarah's hand, and took off with her. I can't believe I'm doing this. Id rather get one of lord death's death chops...
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 11:56 am

Sarah dug her heels into the ground, halting him. "Ace, if you don't want to sit with them, we don't have to." She gave him a gentle smile, pointing to a staircase off to the side. "I don't want to force you into anything you don't want... Why don't we take a walk, maybe find a secluded spot where you won't have to worry about anyone else but me being with you?" However it could've been interpreted, it was obvious that this was nothing more than her attempt to make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 12:13 pm

Ace leaned in quietly, almost touching her ear with his lips. "Tonight is a special night, Sarah. You want to spend it with your friends, don't you? I can handle it for tonight." He gifted her with a gentle kiss on the cheek and turned to take her back.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 12:28 pm

Ooc: YOUR SHIP IS CONFUSING

Ic: Savannah followed after him as best she could, having to go far slower to maintain her balance as she worked her way back down. She'd really only relearned how to walk a few months ago, and in some ways, she tended to feel like a toddler all over again. "Beyril?" She said, noticing the figure and getting slapped in the face with the image of her torn wavelength. "Beyril?! Damnit!" She sped up a bit, stumbling a few times and latching onto Akira the second she made it to him, using him arm to help her keep her balance as she knelt down, "Beyril? What's wrong? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 12:34 pm

Sarah was confused. One minute he was so horribly angry, the next he was calm and even flirty. She felt a bloom of heat in her cheeks, clearing her throat softly. "Y-Yeah... After you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 1:12 pm

Beyril was totally unresponsive. She clutched her chest as she sobbed, body trembling and shaking with a paralytic fear and sadness as she wept. Her breathing was strained and shallow, and the tears had long since stopped coming as her ragged sobs, dry and pained, seemed to rip their way through her. Akira knelt, taking her arm to check a pulse, but she inhaled sharply and drew back, pulling her arms back and up to cover her face.
Akira gave a masked, yet pained, look to Savannah, "It looks like a panic attack, but I'm not sure what would have brought it on."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 1:13 pm

OOC : for clarification: Ace is rolling over to please Sarah and avoid her wrath. He'll have fun puking in to a bush later.

"Great." His voice no longer carried its angry growl, and he almost sounded sweet. When they returned, Ace sat, seemingly happily, at the table, after pulling Sarah's chair out for her.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 1:52 pm

Ooc: It's still a hilarious ship.

Ic:

Antonio raised a brow at the pair, eating away at some random fruits he'd found as he looked at them. "That was quick..."

Savannah nodded, "Call an ambulance, perhaps? I don't know if she needs medication, but we can't leave her out here... I'll front the bill." She reached up, attempting to grab Beyril's hand, gentle and unguarded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 3:01 pm

Akira nodded, grabbing his phone and stepping back to dial the ambulance.

Beyril held her arms firmly across her face, trying to hide behind them like a terrified child hiding from the raised hand of a violent parent. "Please don't... hurt me..." She begged pitifully between sobs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night of Revelry (OPEN)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next