Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beyril's Bloody Battle?!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Beyril's Bloody Battle?! Empty
PostSubject: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2013, 11:48 pm

Beyril groans, waking slightly, a wave of pain ripping through her body. Her limbs felt like stone, and she was too exhausted to bother with responding to the pain.

OOC: Bonus alliteration points!
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 12:11 am

Rose sits in the bed next to her, watching her. "Don't move too much...Stein said whatever hit you did a number on your insides. A few bruised ribs, not to mention the wrist....He and Sylas felt something and went to check it out...Me? I feel blind as a bat...."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 12:12 am

Beyril groaned, "Is everyone else okay?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 12:17 am

Rose shrugs. "I don't know. My wavelength is all over the place according to Stein and a side effect is that I can't feel a goddamned thing..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 12:23 am

Beyril closed her eyes. She could still hear Lexi's maniacal laughter whispering, Go on, kill them. Kill them all. She shook it off, "Is it ok if I sleep more?" She asked, still exhausted.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 12:31 am

Rose nods, looking out the nearby window. "Yeah, rest up. Things should be fine. I'll let you know if we're about to be killed or something...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 12:31 am

Beryl smiled, and slipped back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 8:39 am

I slipped inside the infirmary while Beyril is sleeping and left her a rose. I wasn't sure what to do in these kinds of situations, but a rose seemed like a good get well soon object. Also I was sure she wouldn't take it the wrong way. She knew better than that. For a second I looked her over, to see how damaged she was, then left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 2:34 pm

When Beyril woke again in the morning, she saw the rose on her side table and smiled, then winced a bit, as smiling hurt. "Who is that from?" She asked aloud, not entirely expecting an answer. She was just glad someone thought of her and stopped by.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 4:21 pm

Rose rests in the bed beside her, shiverin lightly even though she's covered by a blanket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 4:45 pm

Beyril sat up, wincing a bit, limping over to one of the other beds, and took the blanket. She spread it out over Rosé, trying to help where she could.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 11:01 pm

Rose mutters something that could be a thank you in her sleep, curling up beneath the blankets. Stein walksinto the inirmary, glacing over at the girls before sitting in his chair, twirling around a few times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 11:07 pm

Beyril smiled a bit, "How's she doing?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 11:18 pm

Stein looks over at Rose. "She used a good bit of her soul. Too much, in fact. Her bodies going through a sort of self-rejection as her soul recuperates...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 11:24 pm

Beyril nodded, looking at Rose, "She'll be okay, though, right?" Her whole body ached, and she assumed she was on some pretty heavy painkillers to dull the pain in her stomach wrist and shoulder enough forger to even sit. But judging from the fact that she could sit at all, she assumed she was going to be fine enough.
What really bothered her was that she had acted so out of character when resonating with Lexi. Those words were not hers. And she wasn't able to control her own actions. And worse, there was something else in her head that wanted her to pick Lexi back up and do it again. Beyril shuddered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 11:28 pm

Stein looks over Rose again. "Right now it's hard to say. She wasn't supposed to go to sleep, primarily to stay concious and in some sort of control...Now that she's unconscious it's mostly up in the air....She may wake up, but be a hallow shell, she might be just fine..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 11:31 pm

Beyril frowned, edging herself back on her bed so she was resting against the pillow. She wondered if she should tell Stein about what happened. Reason, maybe. Say it wasn't her fault. But would she be defending herself to him, or herself?
"How am I looking?" She smiled half-heatedly, changing the subject.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 11:34 pm

Stein shifts his gaze from Rose to her. "Aside from the wrist and the few bruised ribs? Fine. Sylas wasn't too happy though. Said he'd thought of some nice ways to punish the student who did that to you. Regardless, you should be out of here in a few days, but with that wrist you obviously won't be doing anything for a few weeks...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 11:38 pm

Hey rip laughed, then winced, her shoulder and stomach aching from the sudden movement, "I figured as much." Her smile fell, and she suddenly looked very sad, "Honestly, everything that happened back there terrified me. Something about resonating with Lexi... I don't know why, but it's like I wasn't there anymore. And worse, I keep hearing this laughing, and seeing this... Eye. Like I'm being haunted by something."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 11:42 pm

Sylas studied her more intently, the light reflecting perfectly off his glasses to block his eyes from sight. He lights a cigarette, nodding. "She's a daughter of Asura. Not many people can resonate with a bloodline like that and not experience something. Same with some of the others at the Academy, myself and Mr. Hammer included. Madness just touches some more than others, and none more so than his children...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 11:45 pm

Beyril nodded, seeming surprised by news of Lexi's heritage, "Will it ever go away?" She asked, putting on a brave face.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 11:50 pm

Stein shakes his head. "It's something you carry with you. Up here..." He taps the side of his head with one hand, the other giving the dial several cranks. "Ask Sylas about it sometime. He's been dealing with it since he was a boy. He's actually one of the victims of Asura's madness. He could more accurately help you through this...." At that moment Sylas walks in, strolling leisurely, picking up a chair, and setting it back first at the foot of Rose's bed. He sits in it backwards, laying his head on his hands and watching her. Stein eyes him briefly. "Shouldn't you be teaching?" He shrugs off the question. "I got Spirit to cover for me. She's more important...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 11:54 pm

"She was cold, so I hope no one minded that I moved one of the blankets over for her." Beyril blushed a bit, hoping that no one was too particular with where the blankets were.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 11:56 pm

Sylas nods to her. "I appreciate it. She's the closest family I have. Mom and Dad are both up home in Canada....how are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2013, 11:59 pm

Beyril shrugged, then winced, "I'm pretty good considering how I looked the last time I saw myself." She joked, "Stein and I were actually just talking more about the non-physical consequences of what happened back there."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyril's Bloody Battle?!   Beyril's Bloody Battle?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyril's Bloody Battle?!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next