Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mimson, Sakura (Finished?) INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mimson, Sakura (Finished?) INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Mimson, Sakura (Finished?) INACTIVE   Mimson, Sakura (Finished?) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 9:59 pm

Name: Mimson, Sakura

Weapon: Kazuu Jallii. (Mun: GiblerJab)

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Sakura has lilac colored, curly hair with cyan streaks. It goes to the middle of her back, and she has wide, brown eyes. She's usually wearing a regular white and blue school uniform with a red tie. She's average in form, although a bit bustier, and a little shorter than average.

Personality: Sakura's aware that she possesses attractive traits, and flaunts it often, but doesn't usually use this characteristic to her advantage. She's kind of girly, and enjoys the spotlight, although she's not obnoxious about it. She sort of likes birds, and has a thing about feathers and bottle caps. Sakura can be caught randomly dancing when she's in private, and she doesn't have a very good singing voice. She is aware of that, so she has learned to play the viola. She's a bit of a hoarder, and isn't the neatest person on the block about her hoardings.

History: Sakura grew up in a cottage in the redwood forest on the coast of california, but spent most of her time at school. One day, she came home to find that a kishin had slaughtered her parents, but her younger sister, Phinneah, had escaped into the woods. Sakura searched for the only family she might have left, for days on end she searched in the woods, but Sakura couldn't find a trace. She still hasn't found Phinneah to this day. Sakura decided to go to shibusen, and soon found her new partner Kazuu at a meister-weapon meeting.

Miscellaneous: She has a coca-cola cap pin on her shirt, and sometimes she takes out a redwood limb that she has hidden in her foom in the dorm, and just smells it out of homesickness.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater!

Last edited by Fowy Pup on May 12th 2014, 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Mimson, Sakura (Finished?) INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mimson, Sakura (Finished?) INACTIVE   Mimson, Sakura (Finished?) INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 10:57 pm

Accepted! You need to grammar check your work. I'm interested in what you're going to do about her sister.
Back to top Go down

Mimson, Sakura (Finished?) INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1