Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:02 pm

Sarah slowly leaned her head on his shoulder, snuggling up to him. He would begin to realize how warm she felt, maybe even appreciate the simple pleasure of having another person beside you.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:09 pm

This, however, was not the case. As always, Ace felt his stomach stir, and he looked away.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:11 pm

Sarah looked over to him, smiling a bit. Then she saw his discomfort, gently reach over to cup his cheek and turn his head so their eyes met. "Hey, it's alright. I'll back up if you want me to. I don't want you to be uncomfortable..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:12 pm

Ace breathed in slightly. "No. I said I wouldn't resist. If you want to cuddle up to me, then go ahead."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:22 pm

Sarah shook her head, still holding his cheek. "Ace... I'm not going to make you uncomfortable just because I won a bet. Please, tell me how I can make this easier for you."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:31 pm

"I don't know." He said, looking down. "Maybe I just need to get used to it. Men are supposed to like this kind of stuff, right? So then I just need to learn to understand it."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:31 pm

Sarah leaned close, her forehead against his. "It's not something you understand, Ace. It's something you feel."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:33 pm

"I'm apparently not good at that." A chuckle escaped his lips, and he kissed her gently. "Though you've made me feel more at home here than I have in a long time."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:38 pm

Sarah smiled, giving him a gentle kiss in return. "I'm glad... Everyone deserves a place or a person that makes them feel at home..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:43 pm

"I'm indifferent. Everything has to go away at one point." Ace's response was mirrored to hers. "Oh well. I suppose I should enjoy the things I have while they last."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:47 pm

She leaned forward, giving him another kiss. "That's the spirit... I'm right here for you. I promise I won't go away. Not while you need me."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:49 pm

"While I need you?" Sarah chose the wrong words. "We're hear because I thought we expressed mutual feelings of compassion to one another, not because 'I need you'. If you're doing this to pity me, then you can stop." Ace didn't quite understand relationships, but he understood that he didn't "need" others.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:56 pm

Sarah kept her mouth inches away from him, cheeks flushing from embarrassment. "You're right. I'm sorry, I said the wrong thing..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 12:01 am

"You aren't doing this out of pity, are you?" Ace looked at her sternly.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 12:03 am

She shook her head, sliding away from him to lean against him. "I'm doing it because I like you."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 12:13 am

Ace brushed bits of her hair aside from her face. "Alright. I believe you."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 12:15 am

She smiled, leaning up to kiss his cheek. "Good... Because I wouldn't ever lie to you..." She snuggled back up to him, closing her eyes for the moment and enjoying the feel of his warmth.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 12:17 am

A sudden warmth washed over Ace, like getting hit by a gust of air from an over-sized blow dryer. He moved his hand down to stroke her arm and kissed her forehead. "Man it's still really early."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 12:19 am

She nodded, watching the movie through half closed eyes as the heat made her slightly drowsy, and caused a small blush to creep into her cheeks. She shifted position, drawing her legs up and snuggling close to Ace, her skirt riding up a little.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 12:29 am

Ace noticed the movement in Sarah's clothing. He made a faint noise and averted his eyes, before slowly looking back to her. Great, now you're anxious. The idea of her unclothed body entered his mind again.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 12:31 am

She heard the noise, but thought nothing of it, too relaxed to care about more than the warm feeling the spread throughout her body. She grabbed her thin, translucent scarf, tossing it onto the floor, and curling up closer to them, unfortunately making her skirt bunch up more.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 12:34 am

Ace's face went red, and he felt his hand twitch slightly. What does.... Nope! Ace looked down to her. "Hey, uh... you're skirt's kind of..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 12:36 am

Sarah's eyes had, by this point, closed, and she seemed to be on the verge of falling asleep beside him. She brought one leg, then the other, up, resting in a ball beside him, and giving him a decent look at the underwear he'd picked out of her.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 12:38 am

I don't know if I'm frustrated, or glad about those boxer things I gave her. He quietly found himself moving his hand to push the skirt down slightly.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 12:39 am

Sarah simply shifted again, seeming more or less asleep beside him, oblivious to his actions. He was for all intents and purposes in the clear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)   Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visits from Friends (Private, Ace and Oblivion Mature)
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next